The model I would most like to see come out of retirement is....

speccy

Can't believe we've got to 10 pages and nobody has mention Kate from katesplayground or Natalie Sparks. Would also love to see play with Paris back. Oh and Ashley Brooks/Nikki Nevada

BOZZOO

Yes, she was always amusing, lol. And yes, it is good to be back, or at least getting there.
glad ur gettin back. the girls name is Tammy. i think her screen name was UKGamerGirl. thats pretty close. she did good cum shows, but that mouth..lol. holy shit could she pile on the insults..lol

blkrdrx

Krissy Love/Ella. No question. I have been searching for any info about her since around 08/09 to no avail. Anyone have any info on her PM me!

glad ur gettin back. the girls name is Tammy. i think her screen name was UKGamerGirl. thats pretty close. she did good cum shows, but that mouth..lol. holy shit could she pile on the insults..lol
Oh I know Tammy aka UKGameGIRL. Gamergirly was a different chick. She was an hour glass shaped buxom brunette who liked to eat junk food and rolled around on a giant teddy bear, or had her dog nearby.

BOZZOO

Sparticus_8

Sweet Krissy. She just faded into the ether, without a goodbye or anything. She even experimented with a little bit of hardcore in her last few years.

CyFrog

I posted this on another thread but figure I should also post here since this is kind of on topic for this thread.

I know we sometimes wish that girls would come out of retirement but that is not always a good thing. Depending on how long they have been gone and what has happened to them in their lives it might be better if they don't come back. Jordan Capri (aka Jordan Roxx) is a prime example of this. She tried to come back to the industry after divorce and jail. She lost all the cuteness that everyone liked about her. She was doing webcam shows and other videos under the name of Jordan Roxx (guessing Lightspeed owned the rights to Jordan Capri).
Here is Jordan Capri when she was with Lightspeed and had her own site.

Here is Jordan Roxx several years later after divorce and jail. In this video she admits to being Jordan Capri and where she came up with that name.

So though I would love it if some girls came back, I put the stipulation of only if they still look good and aren't going to damage their previous image.