The new MegaUpload is now launched!

C

ChiPsiUp

So, I don't know if people heard. Mega, the new filehosting service from the guy who created Megaupload just launched today (exactly one year to the day that Megaupload got shut down by the FBI). And apparently the encryption system for the new filehost is done in such a way that it is quite difficult for DMCA takedown notices to shut down your links. I was just wondering how many people will start trying out the new service for hosting their files, and if it's good, how long will it be before we can get it added to the KK list of approved filehosts? The old megaupload was always my favorite filehost, and given that this new file hosting site is designed specifically skirt the law and to be hard to shut down from legal nonsense, it seems unlikely to go the way of Megaupload... or file sonic... or upload station... or o ron... or half a dozen other sites that if I try to type out will get wordbanned...

Thoughts?

BOZZOO

So, I don't know if people heard. Mega, the new filehosting service from the guy who created Megaupload just launched today (exactly one year to the day that Megaupload got shut down by the FBI). And apparently the encryption system for the new filehost is done in such a way that it is quite difficult for DMCA takedown notices to shut down your links. I was just wondering how many people will start trying out the new service for hosting their files, and if it's good, how long will it be before we can get it added to the KK list of approved filehosts? The old megaupload was always my favorite filehost, and given that this new file hosting site is designed specifically skirt the law and to be hard to shut down from legal nonsense, it seems unlikely to go the way of Megaupload... or file sonic... or upload station... or o ron... or half a dozen other sites that if I try to type out will get wordbanned...

Thoughts?
where did u get ur info on Mega? im not disputing what ur saying, i just like to read this stuff for myself, u know, in case uve misinterpreted something, such as DMCA notices.

i prefer to use the multi-mirror sites and if Mega is 1 they start uploading to, ill know if its worth it.

thanx for the info.