The Rubber Bunker, strapon, boots, leather

Lumba

File Name: DEEP DEEP AMYL.mp4
File Size: 795 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 25 FPS
Duration: 00:10:49

You need to be able to relax in order to take my biggest cocks, or even my arm deep inside of you... you need to turn off your mind and give yourself to me completely.

But don't worry, I have a little something to help you along, to completely disarm you, erase your brain and make you too weak to think for yourself... just breathe in
and you'll soon have only one concern, opening yourself up to please me, taking more and more of me inside your ass until your filled and stretched... nothing but a toy
for my pleasure...

Category: FISTING

Related Categories: STRAP-ON , MEDICAL FETISH , PEGGING , RUBBER FETISH , FEMDOM POV

Keywords: latex , rubber , femdom , gloves , rebreather , mask , medical clinic , resuscitator , fisting , anal training , strapon , strap-on , smoking , humiliation ,
cybill troy

DEEP DEEP AMYL.mp4

Lumba

Tinas_Boot_licker_reward.mp4

File Size: 301 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 25 FPS
Duration: 00:11:38

Miss Tina is in a good mood today. She allows her office slave to worship her black leather Louboutin boots.
She watches him closely as he slides his tongue up and down her designer footwear. He will be granted a very
rare release on to her beautiful boots...but he must show her how much he LOVES her and her sexy boots first...
before he can fuck her booted legs and cum on them.