TNVGirls get really naughty

sharps45

I love the TNVGirls pics and vids, but I have just found out that they have some boy/girl videos on the clips4sale site. Does anyone have these and be willing to share? Some of the titles are-

Hot For Teacher
Teacher's Job
Desperation
Art Student Seduction
Cheerleader Tryouts
The Sensuous Nurse 4
The Art Student
Nurse's Orientation

Thanks

son_of_dad

Pity Nicole doesn't seems to have any "extra footage" than the web site I think she's the hottest they've got by far but would still like to see some of these clips

son_of_dad

It would likely be good for their sales if an accurate description was given along with category. If you look at the clip Melissa's Punishment 2 (Melissa usually known as Candace :?)

Custom Video
Warning: more graphic and explicit than most of our scenes but we all felt it was necessary for the the story (see 50 Shades Of Grey).
19 year old Melissa has undergone a bit of a sexual awakening since her first punishment from Mr Roberts. She has been consumed and obsessed by it these past few weeks, and now is determined to take control and get a handle on her own blossoming sexuality. As you can see it's still a bit awkward and humiliating for her as she asks Mr Roberts to bring the same 3 boys who were there in the room before. She made them leave the room last time but this time she is going to try and accept her punishment while they watch. She does have some unusual conditions for them in her attempt to control her sexuality. A Psychiatrist with have a field day with this.. c4s.com

It's categorised as a HJ video but because it has an animated thumbnail you can see it's a BJ. Not all the clips have animated thumbnails though and the summary is usually open ended.

oopsalot

Some of the models look familiar Megan is Madiosn Morgan (madison Spears). I know I have seen "dakota" around but can't for the life of me figure out where. She goes by Stephanie on their c4s site. Finding more of Nicole would be awesome. If any0ne knows their other names please share.

son_of_dad

Finding more of Nicole would be awesome. If any0ne knows their other names please share.
Nicole is Lena Nicole she does heaps of solo and lesbo work but I think only did one hardcore shoot and didn't enjoy herself. Her GG shoot on FTV is maybe her best.

oopsalot

I found her name looking for ashlynn from TNV and came across lena nicole. She has actually done 3 or 4 b/g vids. "Breakin 'em in" was the really good one, but she also did 2 more I was able to track down. Only one 1 couldn't find was: http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64663_ntp.kaylan.wmv_thumbs_2010.11.15_18.36.51_123_599lo.jpg

There is a lot of Nicole out there and it is great. Wish I knew who dakota was. Seems so familiar yet all my efforts to track down where I have seen her before have been for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharps45

How are you doing the search- with photo recognition or by name? Because trying by the name is getting me nowhere.

oopsalot

As I am browsing other sites I look at the models to see if anyone looks familiar. Came across Alexis and thought she reminded me of Dakota. Would love to find more of Dakota, Allison, Candace, and Ashlynn.

oopsalot

Nicole is Lena Nicole and the new girl Courtney is Kenna James. Still haven't found Dakota, Amanda, or Candace anywhere else.

BOZZOO