Errotica-Archives Verunka - Tower (April 21,2016) - x52

eJack

Either she had to go pee -- and I mean, really really bad -- during this set . . .

or, she's just a dick-tease who wanted to get paid for doing nude sets,
without actually having to do any . . .

Guitarzan

or, maybe her vagina is not for sale and she keeps it for her mate? I met a contact stripper who would not let you touche her ears or her hips. They, she claimed were private and only for her man. Some women have limits, even those in the sex business. try not to judge people you know nothing about

eJack

"try not to judge people you know nothing about"

This was just the latest in a long, long series of picsets she has put out, where she's basically just a tease, who doesn't deliver what most viewers are looking for, in these kinds of picsets.
And, that is a straight-forward fact, which I do indeed know . . . about her.
I've seen upwards of 50 sets of her, and I don't think I've ever bothered to keep a single one.

Guitarzan

Guess we agree to disagree then. I personally can do with out the gynecologist shots. Teasing is fine in my book. Enjoy the site, and skip Verunka :D

eJack

". . . and skip Verunka"

Oh, but that's the worst part of it. Every time I see any kind of notice that she's got another set out, somewhere, something takes over, and MAKES me have to go look at it, thinking, all the while, "Well, maybe THIS one will be different . . ."
And then, when it isn't, I can't get pissed off at HER . . .
and I've only got myself to blame.
And then I get into thinking, "DANG IT! She got me AGAIN!!"