Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

Hogtied and Struggling to Cum – Fragile Slave – Charlotte Cross

Charlotte Cross is in a hogtie bondage fix! But that’s great because she savors the sensation of being restrained helplessly as the orgasms burst forth under the horny humming of the Hitachi wand.
Charlotte’s arms are box-tied with blue rope behind her, and her luscious big-nippled breasts are plumped out by the ropes around them. Her thighs are bound to her ankles, and that throbbing vibrator is securely fastened at her lightly hairy pussy. Her French-pedicured feet are bare.
Our girl’s mouth opens wide and her brow furrows as she looks down to see the mayhem that toy is causing in her muff as it sends its power through her crotch and propelling her to one climax after another. Charlotte’s snatch looks so meaty under the buzzy head of the wand as she writhes her legs on the white comforter of the bed.
Our cameras come in snug for closeups so you can almost imagine playing with her clit as she twists around, as much an orgasm machine as a person now! But the best is still to come as Charlotte turns over on her tummy to reveal the black wand sticking up between her crotch next to two round and fantastic tan-lined cheeks as her hands flail fruitlessly to escape the wrist ropes. And the moans and squeals of this bound beauty will be music to your ears!

Length: 7 minutes Size: 209 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920×1080

Download...

https://filefox.cc/rufkpumrr7qz/Clip_0241.mp4

dalask

Bella Rossi, Ruckus

Poor Bella Rossi hasn't been able to get a break with the Evolved Figths rules. She lost to Shawn Fox, she lost to MaX Blunts and today, it looks like she may meet her match with Ruckus. Ruckus, Rampage has had a nice debut on Evoled Fights with a sexy, mean victory over Rocky Emerson. We know that if Ruckus Wins we are going to see some Ass sniffing and ball licking. We have yet to see what Bella likes to do when she wins. Today Bella puts it all out there. She rolls harder than she has ever fought before. These two sex athletes have a lot of leggy holds and they love to pin each other. While it's arguable that one wrestler is a stronger wrestler in the match, it is just as arguable that the other is a better sex fighter. We have unique rules here and our judges need to see sexual aggresssion and no timidity. If any weakness is shown, it's sure to make the judges think you're a little bitch and judge against you. One of these sex fighters just wants the "W" a little more than their opponent. The winner is called and the winner gets their orgam, the way he or she wants it.

Length: 00:54:18 Size: 1.95 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/izlmn495jk0z/Clip_10240.mp4

dalask

Strip High Card with Briella, Chanel, and Krystal – Lost Bets Productions

Three new girls join the LostBets.com team. Theres bubbly blonde Krystal (not to be confused with Crystal), feisty blonde Briella (not to be confused with Brianna, and spunky Asian Chanel (not to be confused with a perfume.) If you like em, all three will be back for more later. For now, we started them with a nice simple game: Strip High Card. The winner gets to strip the loser, and since theres something about a totally nude girl in shoes, footwear comes off last. The ultimate loser was Briella, whose see-through panties didnt really offer much concealment anyway. Chanel has her panties and shoes left, while Krystal is left with nothing but her shoes and a smile. The game lasts about 10 or 11 minutes, leaving nearly 20 minutes for the victors to torment the loser.
And they do. The loser gets strapped naked and spread to our Greyjoy Cross. (By the way, I love the cross but it does have some design flaws, namely that its too easy for the winners to leave the loser plenty of slack at the wrists. Well have to fix that.) To the losers misfortune, shes extremely ticklish, as the winners quickly discover and exploit. They bring out some wand massagers which they use all over the losers body, making her jump and shake whenever they get near her crotch. The winners tease her, vibing her inner thigh, as she fights not to get turned on. Its a losing struggle as the winners keep increasing the intensity and get her nipples super-sensitive. Her whole body is tingling and extremely sensitive, and she cant escape. The nearly naked bodies of the winners look great while they torture the poor loser.
Her spirit isnt broken, though, and she still resists being forced to orgasm, so the winners turn their vibes all the way up to maximum intensity but they still take their time and have fun, playing and tickling, rather than forcing her over the finish line as quickly as possible. This drives the loser into a frenzy, as her clit is vibed, then her feet, then back to her clit, then the back of her knee, then back to the clit you get the idea. After theyve had their fun, the winners take turns trying to make the loser cum. She tries to squirm away, but its no use. She strains against her bonds before shuddering and slumping back, left breathless and amazed that she was made to cum.

Length: 29 minutes Size: 657 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280×720

Download...

https://filefox.cc/a4dszwq0awij/Clip_10267.mp4

dalask

The Cat's Meow- Part 2: Pussy Paws

In Part 2 of this Superheroine Parody...
Batgirl has been broken down by Catwoman and her trusty kittens. They have framed her for running a prostitution and "koke" ring, all the while broadcasting her embarrassing punishment for all of Gotham to see. Little do the good people know that she is under their mind control and its all a bunch of lies that Catwoman is using to gain the trust of the city and ruin Batgirl's perfect reputation.
For the final humiliation, they bring her to their torture chamber where she wakes up fully encased in a special nylon cacoon. When water is added to the material, it will cause Batgirl's body to have an orgasmic sensation run through it.
And the shock collar on her neck? A "lie detector" of course. Only the crowd doesnt know that its wired in reverse. To shock her when she tells the truth! So when Catwoman asks if she is involved in the illegal activities, and Batgirl answers NO...BAM! electro-shock waves straight to the vocal chords. Just one more way to make the people of Gotham believe Catwoman's elaborate framing.
To deepen Batgirl's erotic trance, they apply a mask filled with phermones to her face and force her to breath them in while hooked up to a large metal bondage device and vibrator. Catwoman turns it on and Batgirl begins to writhe in a confused state of pleasure. With each orgasm, her mind wanders farther and farther from reality. She is now becoming one of the kittens herself, begging for more.
Throughout the training, she is oiled up, scratched and branded. This is the ultimate humiliation for all of the world to see on live television. Catwoman has really outdone herself this time!
This 24 minute clip includes humiliation, enf, wet and messy, oil, forced orgasm, flogging, collar and leash, female training, mesmerize, mind fuck, forced orgasm.

Duration: 00:23:52 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.47 GiB

Download...

https://filefox.cc/fkerbihuwqrv/Clip_10269.mp4

dalask

Toothbrush In The Peehole

Most girls - including me lol - chicken out when it is about peehole play. But not Jeby. She actually levelled up in PHP. I was using different kind of urethral sounds to stretch her peehole big enough to fuck it with a smaller and then a bigger toothbrush. It was incredible how Jeby was able to tolerate such a pain when I rotated the brushes inside her peehole. And in the end she even had several orgasms.

Duration: 0:14:22 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 406 MB

Download...

https://filefox.cc/7c96sry5mbll/Clip_10322.mp4

dalask

Estate Agent Tricked & Dominated!

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair, Jasmine Jae. There's a nasty surprise in store for real estate agent Jasmine Sinclair when she goes to value this house... When her back is turned, homeowner Jasmine Jae locks her in her bedroom and returns as her alter-ego: Dominatrix Jae! She isn't going to take any nonsense from Sinclair and soon has her TIED UP, TITS OUT, PANTIES DOWN and BALLGAGGED silent! Dominatrix Jae introduces her captive to her strap-on cock and Jasmine has no option but to DEEPTHROAT it and then get FUCKED by it...HARD!!! Cruel and very kinky, Jasmine Jae is in no mood to take things easy, and Jasmine Sinclair suffers bondage abuse and a bound-up fucking that she'll never forget!

Duration: 0:17:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 995 MB

Download...

https://filefox.cc/zxow8wpmghbk/Clip_10434.mp4

dalask

Ruining A Bound Gimp’s Orgasm – Miss Roper

He thought because he’s hot a big, thick cock that he was safe. Foolish male. My sexual interests and desires, strive on sensual sadism. This is why I’ve got him tightly bound in one of my favorite canvas posey straitjackets; a bondage hood encasing his head.

I leave him with sight however, I want him to watch my slow edging torment. My favorite thing about eager, hard slaves who before had a strong sense of ego simply because they’re well endowed, is breaking them. Reminding them who between the two of us, is in control of their body, of that cock. I build him up, only to break him down. Slowly stroking him into insanity as every part of his body begs for an orgasm that I’m never going to give him. I love ruining him from the inside out, letting him naively believe that he will have the pleasure of an orgasm and stripping it from him with my very fingers. A scenario that I will reflect on later as I treat myself to my own deserving orgasm.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 571 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/lzj3guvxdhsv/2. Ruining A Bound Gimp's Orgasm - Miss Roper.mp4

dalask

The Price You Pay to Cum – Goddess Alexandra Snow

“This orgasm isn’t going to feel good,” I inform the slave. “You don’t deserve an orgasm that is enjoyable.” At first, I tease him pleasurably with my stockings and soft hands, but before long I utilize the Hitachi. I turn it all the way up and attack his sensitive head. I purr to him, telling him how I’m going to smack the head of his cock just as he cums and destroy any pleasure he could derive from the orgasm.

I grab my crop and hold his cock against the vibrator, smiling sadistically as he begs not to cum. I tell him that he has no choice, that his cock belongs to me. When he finally cums, I yank the vibrator away and deliver smack after smack. He struggles to get out of the way but I tell him he has 3 more– if he does not take them, it will multiply. He opens his legs for the slaps, crying the whole time.

It’s the price a slave must pay.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 504 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/g32ogpzo063b/7. The Price You Pay to Cum - Goddess Alexandra Snow.mp4

dalask

Milked Till Sore – BITCH WORLD FEMDOM

After two days of a week long male milking experiment, the patient realises that he is going to earn his ?300 pay the hard way! The advert looked so inviting “Be Milked Daily to Help Science” but after being put on the Venus 2000 milking machine countless times to have his balls sucked dry again, he wishes he was somewhere else.

Length: 25 minutes Size: 257 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/f1cjvixudt1f/8. Milked Till Sore - BITCH WORLD FEMDOM.mp4

dalask

Gigi’s Anal Servant – VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE – Gigi Allens

Goddess Gigi trains her slave to be a total fucktoy to be used by all of her friends. The only purpose of his existence will be to offer up his ass for any woman that desires a fuck-hole. Gigi orders her bitch to jerk his cock as she pounds his ass so she can watch him shoot his load directly into his mouth like a good slut.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 411 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/egcc5ye4imul/9. Gigi's Anal Servant - VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE.mp4

dalask

You Think You Deserve It?: A Latex Gloved Ruined Orgasm – Miss Roper

You thought because you’ve got a big cock, that I wasn’t going to treat you like the rest? That due to your length, you deserve to cum? Just because you have inches, girth; doesn’t make you any different. You’re my toy, a play thing to be used for my entertainment and amusement.

Watching you squirm, desperate, yearning for me, that’s all you deserve. Wishing that it were my bare hand wrapped around you instead of the slick latex, but you will never feel my skin on yours; that fact brings me more pleasure than you ever could. I want to take you so far to the age, having you shaking with desire, and rip the rug from right under you, leaving you in ruins. Exactly, where you belong.

Length: 13 minutes Size: 476 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/cf04xkvpmedi/10. A Latex Gloved Ruined Orgasm - Miss Roper.mp4

dalask

Fake orgasms are not allowed – Mistress Ayn-Seriously Alpha – Ria Rocket

Slave girl ria is in Mistress Ayn’s Dungeon being subjected to a multiple orgasm training session. After subjecting ria to several orgasims with the Hitachi, Ayn gets out a tiny little vib she found among ria’s things and says she wants to see if ria can cum with the tiny vib.

At this point Ayn suspects ria of faking the last orgasm so she can end her ordeal sooner and Ayn decides to punish her for this disobedience. On her hands and knees, ria takes an ass and back flogging and then is put on her back to take the final punishment – and electrical pussy insert. While her pussy is being punished with pulses of electricity, Mistress Ayn puts the Hitachi back on ria’s clit and forces her to come one last time.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 423 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/awcvnla7f0ji/11. Fake orgasms are not allowed - Mistress Ayn - Seriously Alpha.mp4

dalask

Pumped Until He Bleeds – Goddess Alexandra Snow

My slave is throughly immobilized in a leather straightjacket and his cock annd balls are in my electrostim device. His cock isn’t hard and swollen enough for my tastes however, so I begin to use the hand cockpump. He cries as I push it past a reasonable pressure, but I’m enjoying watching his dick grow in the tube. Soon, I’ve pumped it so much that I can see it begin to b1eed from the pressure and all of my earlier abuse. I just laugh and tell him that it doesn’t matter, that’s my cock to torture.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 422 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/gexu6ubr56w5/13. Pumped Until He Bleeds - Goddess Alexandra Snow.wmv

dalask

Alaina Forced to Orgasm then Tickled (HD)

NOW IN FULL HIGH DEF - 1920 X 1080 HD WMV!!!
Alaina Rose is young, petite, barely legal and very ticklish. Now let's see how much more ticklish she is after orgasm! Alaina is bound completely nude and spread eagle to the bed. Charlee forces her to orgasm by using the Magic Wand vibrator against her clitoris. Watch as she moans, groans, pants and sighs her way to an explosive orgasm. After she cums, Charlee continues forcing the vibrator against her sensitive shaved pussy which is swollen red and dripping with juices, tickling her like crazy and ruining her orgasm. Charlee then tickles her entire naked body using only her fingers and long fingernails, beginning with her armpits, which immediately has her hysterically laughing, screaming and squirming while her perky, all natural boobs are bouncing, wiggling and jiggling as she suffers. Charlee tickle tortures her upper body, including her underarms, neck, chest, breasts, nipples and ribs before working her way down to tickle her stomach, sides, hips and bellybutton. She tickles all over her abs and midsection, digging, pressing and grabbing, before tickling inside her bare navel. When finished with her tummy, she then moves below her waist, tickling around her bare privates, including her pussy lips, groin, crotch, buttocks and inner thighs to keep her suffering in hysterics. When Charlee's done tickling around her legs, bald vagina and ass, she attacks her upper body one last time. As usual, Charlee does a thorough job as the tickler as she ruins Alaina's orgasm and shows her no mercy. This clip features two hot girls and brilliantly combines ecstasy with agony and sexual pleasure with post orgasm torture. Add it to your collection today!

Length: 7 minutes Size: 314 MB Format: WMV Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:

https://filefox.cc/ufcveh6b7370/Clip_10026.wmv

dalask

Britney Amber - Second Vampiric Transformation - Primals Transformations

Britney has been trying to come to terms with her new condition. But her rebellious niece shows up unexpectedly just before sunrise. She ditched boarding school and her parents are in Europe. They argue, but Britney can't get her to leave and the sun is rising.
Lolo is beat from hitchhiking across the state and crashes in her aunt's spare bedroom. As tired as she is almost tormented by intense erotic dreams.
The sun has set and Britney looks in the mirror arguing with her dark half. She doesn't want to take Lolo's life and she doesn't want to give her the curse she struggles with every night.
Britney's dark half wins and she takes Lolo body and soul.
Lolo gets to have her first under her aunt's careful guidance. Britney has been saving her first victim for some time, and she let's Lolo finish him.
A detective working for young Lolo's comes looking for her. He is very pushy dealing with Britney and gets more than he can handle when Lolo comes in. The detective is twice her age and twice her weight but he is helpless against her strength and seductive powers.

Duration: 1:14:35 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.72 GB

Download...

https://filefox.cc/qfmjdlfoqids/10790.part1.rar
https://filefox.cc/p0x4ivr7ihzf/10790.part2.rar

dalask

Joanna's Boutique: Joanna Angel Takes It Out On Her Cheap Customer

With: Ruckus, Joanna Angel
Director: Fivestar

Shop Featured Gear: CBT Toys, Chastity Toys, Fingering Toys, Latex, P-Spot Toys

At Joanna's boutique you can find a that special gift to spice up your love life. It is owned and operated by latex clad Joanna Angel who is always ready to give a great recommendation. Her charm and patience are tested when cheapskate Ruckus comes in looking for a gift for his girlfriend. Joanna shows him a few latex garments but soon realizes she will have to show him a piece that matches his budget. She recommends a latex thong and demands he put it on. Ruckus is hesitant but compiles. Joanna is immediately not pleased with the dull look of the latex thong so she shows Ruckus how to shine the latex with lube. She rubs the latex thong around his cock, but soon notices his cock is getting hard. Joanna didn't give him permission to get hard. So she makes him go to the ground and lick her boots for being cheap and for getting hard without permission. He licks her boots clean, then licks her latex to a shine as Joanna grinds her ass on his face. She then makes him lick her pussy and suck her clit as he begs for it. She puts him on the ground and rides his face until she cums hard. Joanna gets her way with him then suspends him and gives him a good pegging. Ruckus has no choice but to just take it. After giving it to him hard for being cheap, she gets her way with his cock. She uses him like a fuck toy and rides his cock until she cums over and over. Then she strokes his cock and gives him permission to unload on her boots. Joanna then makes Ruckus clean his big load off her boots with his tongue.

Duration: 1:08:31 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.44 GB

Download...

https://filefox.cc/zd3s9eje3t05/10791.mp4

dalask

One Tough Slut: Helena Locke pushes Ana Foxxx to the edge!

With: Helena Locke, Ana Foxxx
Director: Fivestar

Shop Featured Gear: Canes, Electro Sex, Fingering Toys, Gags, Latex, Nipple Toys, Strap Ons And Pegging

There's no mistaking that Ana Foxxx is one badass slut and in this update, her ass is on the line! Domina Helena emerges from the shadows clad in shiny latex, eager to see how much this little girl can take. Ana is gagged and on her knees, with her legs are tied open and her arms tied behind her. Helena flogs Ana's front and back to warm her up and puts clover clamps on Ana's nipples and labia. Ana giggles with anticipation as Helena brings out the cane. Her giggles turn to cries as Helena gives her a good firm caning on her thighs. Her legs tremble and she breaks out in a sweat. Helena moves to cane her perfect ass and Ana takes every stroke. She yells around the gag, spit trailing over her lips and down her chest. After Helena removes Ana's clamps, Ana cums hard. Next, Ana is suspended from one leg as Helena threatens her with the zapper. Once Ana has her instructions, Helena brings her down and puts her to work. Eager to avoid the sting of the zapper, Ana buries her face in Helena's cunt, using her tongue to pleasure her Domina. Ana's face gets sloppy wet as Helena rides her face and cums hard. Then, Ana is put on her hands and knees in thumb cuffs. Helena gives her a long hard spanking on her ass, paying extra attention to her shy asshole. She pushes her strap-on cock into Ana's pretty pussy and fucks it until Ana cums. After her orgasm, Ana works Helena's cock into her ass. Every thrust opens her ass up more, making her moan like crazy. Helena fucks Ana hard, before flipping her over on her back and fucking her some more! Ana cums hard with Helena's dick in her ass like the good slut she is.

Duration: 00:56:39 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2080 Mb

Download

https://filefox.cc/aimgxji9rpqy/10792.part1.rar
https://filefox.cc/9isjwdx9573f/10792.part2.rar
https://filefox.cc/ym68mknp03q8/10792.part3.rar

dalask

Office Girls Revenge Part 2 - Heroine Universe Nylon Fantasies

Continued from Part 1! The series concludes here, with jealous office girls Tilly McReese and Nyssa Nevers continuing to get their office blackmail revenge against their bitch of a boss, Christina Carter! After having made her helpless in Part 1, their blackmailing selfies and videos they're creating finish up here!
Tilly and Nyssa pull the completely nude Christina off the couch. Throughout this entire episode, Christina is in a helpless state, only able to moan and protest as things are done to her. Tilly and Nyssa force Christina to kneel before them, as they strip down to their pantyhose. The girls then, while taking selfie the entire time, force Christina's face into each of their crotches while take snaps to blackmail her with, making it seem like she's a lesbian. After they've had their fun, they stand Christina up and put a frilly babydoll lingerie on her! More pics taken the whole time while they do this.
The girls then move to the big finish of their plan. While Nyssa frogties Christina's legs, leaving her spread and wide, Tilly takes naughty selfies during the process (on-screen bondage). With Christina bound and helpless, Nyssa uses her hands to FORCE CHRISTINA TO ORGASM IN A HOT SCENE! Once they're captured her FORCED ORGASM on camera, the girls leave to blackmail her, leaving Christina helpless to struggle on the floor.

Duration: 0:14:12 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 3.61 GB

Download

https://filefox.cc/4bhyd9qmkuvk/10793.mp4

dalask

Forced Orgasm

I was in a Hotel Room With my Friend Montse Swinger from Spain and she was laid back on a Four Poster bed and ready for some fun, first I removed her Knickers and tied her feet to the bed posts and fingered and spread her bright pink pussy which looked good enough to eat so I buried my tongue deep inside and sucked all the juices before I introduced her to my vibrating wand.

I gave the wand to Montse and she rubbed her clit while I slid my big black vibrating dildo effortlessly into her cunt once deep inside I took the wand back and worked hard on her clit and pussy at the same time, I pounded away deep and hard until she reached orgasm then got down on my knees and once again spread and licked her sweet juices before fingering her deep and hard.

Download

https://filefox.cc/4wko9whmwwd7/10794.mp4