Victoria Raye

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by arkeia11, Dec 29, 2016.

1. flush828

flush828 Member

THIS IS SAD........................

2. NOS911

NOS911 Section Moderator Staff Member

Not really, and given the content of your previous messages(that have since been deleted)im sure the site team here wouldn't be to sad to see you find another home, one where the banned user may post or one where there are no rules to follow.

VolponView, SAN and flush828 like this.
  3. CheeksMcButt

CheeksMcButt Member

At least he followed the most important rule. His stuff was free. No premium links.

4. MAXAGM

MAXAGM Member

darkcder95. posted two of the lasted Victoria Raye videos, but both of the videos are corrupt for me, anyone else having this problem :(

itzyrocks likes this.
  5. klapper

klapper Member

Yes,same for me.
    I have reported both,since both threads are not open for replies.

Growman likes this.
  6. NOS911

I've asked for some clarification on the use of Premium only links as i don't think its right that some can post using Premium only links while the rules forbid anyone from doing so, i can only assume that in return for being allowed to use the Premium only links they must financially contribute to the running of the site(if thats not the case then i see no reason why they should be allowed).

7. MAXAGM

MAXAGM Member

Ok I thought I was the only one having problems, hopefully the links get fix soon.

8. klapper

klapper Member

New links are now available,and I can confirm that both videos are working.

9. NOS911

flush828 My post was in response to one that has subsequently disappeared, the member mentioned that the new videos where only available via premium only links and as such i've asked for clarification on it as the poster is staff here and the site rules say that Premium only links are not allowed.

10. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

AND the most important: ignoring moderators advice or warning multiple times

This I can agree with! Never warned and banned for thread mods say exist but cannot be found...can't even connect to ask this mod

11. NOS911

Moderator CM The thread would no doubt have been deleted by now, it was shrek who issued the initial warning to you(I've had one and a ban for the same reason before but for different content), what happens when you try to contact shrek about it(or STE who issued the follow up warning)?

12. MAXAGM

MAXAGM Member

darkcder95 has posted her latest video "nude natural beauty" and once again it's another corrupt one. So hopefully that one gets fix as well. o_O

klapper likes this.
  13. MAXAGM

MAXAGM Member

Sorry for double posting here, but darkcder95 has added new links to the video and ONE AGAIN it's coming up as corrupt. Can another mod or admin tell him to check his files please.

14. klapper

klapper Member

I reported these files broken yesterday.
    they still have not been fixed.
    why are the first 3 rars 300.1MB and not 300MB?
    seems very odd.
    does anybody read these reports?

15. MAXAGM

MAXAGM Member

I'm not sure if anyone else is reading this, but darkcder95's last three threads has been nothing but corrupt files.

16. NOS911

I've just looked in the reported section and nothing is showing up there, so i guess that one of the other staff has dealt with them and informed darkcoder.

MAXAGM likes this.
  17. BmeN

BmeN Member

18. NOS911

Is he? as he is still showing as banned on his profile.

19. Scarface910

Scarface910 Member

He might be referring to the other user posting new vic raye content. (someone other than darkcder)

ST3001 likes this.
  20. MAXAGM

MAXAGM Member

Mods is "Victoria Raye - Natural Beauty Strips Nude"ever going to be fixed? darkcder haven't fix the file yet, still showing as corrupt.