Want to change your username?

WilliamTeller

Staff member
Are you getting tired of your current username? Just post a reply in this thread and we'll get you set up. After posting in this thread, if you can't log in with your previous username after you've logged out of the site, try the one that you requested.

B

Bitelchus

How can I change my username?

Hi,

I would like to change my account username. If not possible I would like to delete this account and create a new one with another username.

Any administrator could help me?

Thanks in advanced.

WilliamTeller

Staff member
Re: How can I change my username?

In case you don't check your PM's, here's the message that I sent you:

If you reply to me with the username that you want, I'll change it for you. Check your thread before you log on. If your username is changed then you can log in with the one that you want. Hopefully it's not taken. Either way, I'll put a message in your post describing the action taken if any.

Good luck,

WT
I've gotten some replies for other people to have their name changed so I stickied this thread.

I

iarrieta

Could you please delete my account? It's really important

Thanks

D

dura

Could you please delete my account?

Thank you in advance

F

FryM63

Can you please delete my account?
Thank You

WilliamTeller

Staff member

You retain everything. The only thing that changes is your name and it changes on all of your posts. Basically what happens is the title for your user id number is altered. All posts and reputation are assigned to the particular user id number and that doesn't change unless someone physically removes posts or reputation points.

Hopefully that's a little bit clearer than mud now...

SeanReid

Can you change mine to SeanReid? Thanks in advance!

WT said:
Sorry it took so long.. I was visiting family out of town. Happy belated Christmas, ×—Ö²× Ö»×›Ö¸Ö¼×”, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or Un-Birthday if you're a nihilist..

B

ballsdeep

Please delete my account. Thanks

G

Gallagher66

Hey William, I know I just started this account but could you change my name to E_66 (no underscore before the "E")

WT said:
Done. I also removed your signature. Trading is only allowed in the trading post social group (you can find it by going to my profile). Advertising your services in exchange for something is a commercial enterprise is considered SPAM.

G

Gallagher66

Hi, Can you please change my name to Gallagher66 Thanks in advance.

S-type said:
Done, now leave it alone for a while! ;)

H

hookamenace

Hi, could you please delete my account
thanks