Want to share, want to share !

Hi everyone,

Its been a while that I collect various types of images / videos and now the hard drives are full and I never took time to search a way to upload the content.

I decided to take a further look to KK and I'll soon try to post downloads links!

Don't know every rules of KK yet so I won't post links on all the websites I kind of start sharing (Spankbank, camvideostv, adultnode, etc...)

I'm really want to acquire a few twerk videos from a Patreon (Valeriya AKA Miss Blizzard on YT) but the issue is the pricing (500$) so I tried differents things on Reddit etc.. to ask people if they wanted to groupe together and get the content we want!

P.S : one thing i can't manage to do its to edit my profil picture... i don't see how I edit it ^^

Cheers

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
hmm, an introduction just after a couple of years you signed in... is that a record? :D
Editing your profile picture is easier than it seems: click on your name (top right of the screen), move your mouse on the avatar custom picture. You'll see an "edit" will appear on the picture, just click it and you'll have the opportunity to change

SAN

Nope no Edit button for me when I mouseover .. maybe I'll keep my U for "Unlight" ^^
and no I could have post that in another section like Bikini or Hardcore scenes It wouldn't be very coherent :)