We switched again?

kermitt

First I go with rapidgator, then we switch to upsto.re , then back to rapidgator, now were going back to upsto.re again??? Please for the love of God can we just stick with one or the other? This is really getting to be a pain when we keep switching back and forth. Just a simple request. I don't mind supporting the site with one of these, but let's just pick one and stay with it is all. Thanks to all the the people who share all their stuff, I know it's time consuming, but your work doesn't go unappriciated!!

witty1

I think it sucks too, but each service has it's good and bad points - for profit and for speed. Rapidgator works, but pisses me off in that it's speed is so variable, and it takes forever to negotiate a connection to download in my browser - especially if I am not signed up with them - it totally sucks.

Upload though is MUCH faster at downloading and when you click to download is very fast - even when you are not signed up. The one gig limit is not much of an issue to me.

I would imaging that switching services back and forth on different girls probably gets this site another 20 or 30% in revenue, and it's their site so if you don't like it you can create your own, and it's up to them to not piss you off too much ;) Thanks for all the work guys and all the thousand of hours wasted ;) - or saved - I can't decide....