Censorship: None
Version: v.0.2.0.7/In progress
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: eng
Size : 632.93 MB
Description: Here are a little guide for a game:
You can save your game progress only at night;
To unlock a new H-scenes you need to definite value of relations and courage;
You improve relations when you speak with character or when you do some "H" things;
There are current list of places where you can open scenes:
In school;
In bathroom;
Sitting at a computer;
When you sleep;
At night with your relatives;
In the shop;
At daytime with sisters.

Download Myxxxkin.rar from fboom.me (627.03 MB)

MaxiVega

GRAY[V.0.4] (2017) (ENG) [OTHERS]

Year: 2017
Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Action, Arcade, Platformer, Big tits/Big Breasts, Strip, Mystic, Comedy, APK
Censorship: None/Is a patch to remove
Version: 0.4
Language: eng/rus
Size : 2400 MB
Description: This is a very strange story about a little robot that wakes
in a very strange place with a very strange purpose.
All he knows are test chambers. He doesn't know why,but something inside is telling him that he should overcome all this hard traps and lasers.
But why is he doing this?
He doesn't understand what is going on until he gets in a bar.
A bar? Yes, but now he is not a robot anymore, now he is a human (or not?). Only you can help our hero in his journey. Help him to find the answers, friends and lovers.

GRAY - (2 x 1.20 GB)
Download GRAY.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.20 GB)
Download GRAY.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.18 GB)

MaxiVega

LAB RATS 2 [V.0.3.2] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [LINUX]

Year: 2018
Genre: 3dcg, male protagonist, group sex, incest, mind control, teasing, vaginal sex, anal sex, cosplay
Version: v.0.3.2/In progress
Size : 303.68 MB
Description: This is a very early tech demo version of Lab Rats 2

Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business.
Lab Rats 2 is set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.

Download Lab_Rats_2.rar from fboom.me (300.88 MB)

MaxiVega

COMING OF AGE [V.0.5] (2018) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: RPg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Humilation, Groped, Family Sex, Old Man, Lesbian, Voyeur, Teacher, School
Version: v.0.5/In progress
Size : 693.85 MB
Description: You play an 18 year old girl named May who has a mother, step-father, step-brother, and an older sister. She needs to get a job, attend college, and either become more corrupt or remain pure. Unfortunately, you are in charge of her decisions.
RPG Maker MV + HS/SPBR models

Download Coming_Of_Age__v0.5.rar from fboom.me (692.33 MB)

MaxiVega

Hack''n Stalk

Genre: 3DCG, RPG, Action, All Sex, Oral sex, Anal sex
Version: v.1.0/In progress
Size : 512 MB
Description: Hack''n Stalk, a short adult game that mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs and action minigames. It features a male player character using dirty hacking skills to conquer or corrupt an unsuspecting girl, with multiple endings based on player decisions and the final status of the characters.

Download Hacknstalk-1.0.rar from fboom.me (118.61 MB)

MaxiVega

Camelot: The Game

Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Comedy, Monstergirls, Masturbation, Lesbians, Moral degeneration, Blowjob, X-ray, Machine, Slave
Version: Ver.0.67/In progress
Size : 2940 MB

Description: This fantastic story takes place in ancient times. Times of magic and mythical creatures. CAMELOT!
The story you see, begins at the moment of Arthur''s birth. Future King, leader of Britons and just a good guy.
In our Camelot, characters are not the ones you used to know!
Unlike the original legend, our Merlin is one of a kind hot sorcerer, who''s practicing different types of magic to create new friends... Even if it means creating a Frankenstein''s monster.
Mermaids, descedants of the fallen empires, scarecrows... Huge variety of characters will make your head explode!
What makes our game so special?
Unique artstyle:
Our artists are experienced people who love their job and who would love to surprise you with a lot of interesting material!
Plot:
This game is featuring dynamic story with a lot of funny moments, and of course H-scenes.
It''s your choice to be an evil bastard with a lusty mind, or to be an epic knight in the shining armor!
Classic battle system:
Our battle system was inspired by old JRPG games, so get ready for that too!
Romance:
You play as future King Arthur, so it''s your choice who''s your chosen one. Wide variety of humans, monsters and others to fullfill his desires (Or fate)!

_PL_Camelot_The_Game_ver.0.67_ - (2 x 1.47 GB)
Download _PL__Camelot_The_Game__ver.0.67_.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.47 GB)
Download _PL__Camelot_The_Game__ver.0.67_.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.30 GB)

MaxiVega

BRIGHT PAST [V.0.001] (2018) (ENG/RUS) [REN'PY] [DEMO]

Genre: Female Protagonist, 3DCG, Sandbox, Adventure
Version: v.0.001/In progress
Size : 164.75 MB

Description: Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.
As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.

Download Bright_Past-0.001-pc.zip from fboom.me (164.75 MB)

MaxiVega

LANCASTER BOARDING HOUSE [DEMO] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID] [DEMO]

Genre: Male Protagonist, School, Romance
Version: Demo/In progress
Platform: PC/Windows/MacOS/Android
Size : 1700 MB

Description:
Here it is! The demo of the new project that I'm working on will be available to everyone and you can find it right here, a bit lower...
Since this is a demo version changes can and most likely will be made in the coming updates but I think it does a good job of presenting the characters and building up "reputation" for the main character (you). There is already a sex scene present and more will come soon.

Download Lancaster_Boarding_House.rar from fboom.me (1.71 GB)

MaxiVega

AVALON - ACT 6.1

Genre: lockheart, male protagonist, sex toys, spanking
Year: 2020
Censorship: No
Version: 6.1
Platform: PC/Windows/Mac
Size : 1620 MB

Description:
Anguish. Despair. Hate. These feelings will inevitably creep into our lives. Most people find the strength to push past the negativity and are able to find scattered moments of happiness. Others succumb to depression and fail to move on.
In this story, we join Avalon on her road to recovery after a terrible experience leaves her broken and alone. After moving in with her Uncle, they find solace in each other and rediscover their sexuality. But can they forgive and forget the past, or will it haunt them until they fall to feelings of hate and a desire for revenge?

Win:
Download Avalon-6.1-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.64 GB)
Download Avalon-6.1-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.64 GB)

Mac:
Download Avalon-6.1-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.62 GB)
Download Avalon-6.1-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.62 GB)

MaxiVega

KARLSSON'S GAMBIT V0.2D FINAL + MOD +WALKTHROUGH +TEXTBOX BY GRYM GUDINNA GAMES WIN/MAC

Genre:grym gudinna games, 3dcg, visual novel, multiple protagonists, male protagonist, female protagonist, blowjob, multiple endings
Version: 0.2D Final
Size : 1200 MB

Description:
In Karlsson's Gambit, you play as a male protagonist who has recently been - in his mind unfairly - arrested and sentenced to five years in prison. While in prison, he is approached by a mysterious woman who offers him an opportunity to work under a special "inmate rehabilitation" program with one of the richest companies in the world, The Karlsson Group. This program will allow him to get out of his sentence in only six months instead of five long years...if he can survive and thrive. Little does he know that he will be exposed to a far more dangerous and strange situation than he anticipated, as he will be exposed to a world of conflict, ambition, cruelty, passion, and of course sex.?

Win:
Download KarlssonsGambit-0.2DFinal-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.20 GB)
Download KarlssonsGambit-0.2DFinal-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.20 GB)

Mac:
Download KarlssonsGambit-0.2DFinal-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.18 GB)
Download KarlssonsGambit-0.2DFinal-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.18 GB)

Mod:
Download KarlssonsGambit OscarSix's Mod (0.2).zip from k2s.cc (115.80 KB)
Download KarlssonsGambit OscarSix's Mod (0.2).zip from fboom.me (115.80 KB)

Walkthrough:
Download Karlssons_Gambit_v0.2_Walkthrough.pdf from k2s.cc (270.93 KB)
Download Karlssons_Gambit_v0.2_Walkthrough.pdf from fboom.me (270.93 KB)

TEXTBOX:
Download KarlssonsGambit-0.2DFinalTextBox-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.20 GB)
Download KarlssonsGambit-0.2DFinalTextBox-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.20 GB)

MaxiVega

BANGCITYDEV - BANGCITY VERSION 0.08 FIX + WALKTHROUGH + SAVE + COMPRESSED
]

Genre:bangcitydev, 3dcg, anal, blowjob, incesto, male protagonist, milf, voyeurism
Release Date: 2020-06-27
Censored: No
Version: 0.08 Fix + Walkthrough + Save + compressed
Language: English
Size: 1930 Mb.

Description:
BangCity is a rundown place ruled by gangsters and corrupt politicians! The hero of this game is Babyface! Grown up among criminals he decided to go his own way after the gang was busted. Now he has to build up a new life and starting his revenge against all who did hurt him!

MC has to gain control over the gangster's wives and needs to get closer to his Landlady, Valerie!?

Download BangCity-pc.rar from k2s.cc (1.93 GB)
Download BangCity-pc.rar from fboom.me (1.93 GB)

Download BangCity-pc-compressed.zip from k2s.cc (282.51 MB)
Download BangCity-pc-compressed.zip from fboom.me (282.51 MB)

Download saves.rar from k2s.cc (2.50 MB)
Download saves.rar from fboom.me (2.50 MB)

Download scripts-20200629T045857Z-001.zip from k2s.cc (484.03 KB)
Download scripts-20200629T045857Z-001.zip from fboom.me (484.03 KB)

Download wt008.pdf from k2s.cc (72.45 KB)
Download wt008.pdf from fboom.me (72.45 KB)

MaxiVega

JEALOUSY - VERSION 0.7 BY CAPTAIN KITTY

Genre:captain kitty, 3dcg, cheating, corruption, harem, milf, multiple endings, netorare, romance
Version: 0.7
Size : 649 MB

Description:
Jealousy takes place 2 months after the Harem Ending of The Engagement. The MC starts his own business with Emily and Suzie. They are now the rival of Rhys Park and Woody George. Yue-Yue also lives with them. She's a college freshman and is working at Corsica, the ice-cream parlor of Dianne. They don’t tell her the fact that Suzie's in a complicated relationship with the MC and Emily. That makes her suspect that her big sister is being molested by the MC. She always tell her boyfriend that she hates the MC. Furthermore, Emily starts to feel grief. She thinks that was a mistake to accept that kind of relationship. Will you be able to build your Harem (including stealing girls from other guys), or will you end up losing everything? It all depends on your choices.

Download Jealousy_0.7-pc.zip from k2s.cc (649.48 MB)

Download Jealousy_0.7-pc.zip from fboom.me (649.48 MB)

MaxiVega

THE FATE OF IRNIA V0.64B WIN32/64 BY WINTERLOOK

Genre:winterlook, adventure, fantasy, visual novel, sexy girl, big tits, milf, family sex, renpy
Version: 0.64b
Size : 429 MB

Description:
Each 12 years orc’s attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect itself but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown diseaseon your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your mother,your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reah full age.
That was one year ago.

Download TheFateofIrnia-0.64b-pc.zip from k2s.cc (429.20 MB)
Download TheFateofIrnia-0.64b-pc.zip from fboom.me (429.20 MB)

Download TheFateofIrnia-0.64b-win32.zip from k2s.cc (413.01 MB)
Download TheFateofIrnia-0.64b-win32.zip from fboom.me (413.01 MB)

MaxiVega

ALISON FALL OF THE APPLE VERSION 0.6 WIN/MAC BY ONEMANVN

Genre:renpy, male protagonist, pregnancy, submission, corruption, anal sex, creampie, gaping, oral sex, facial, trans, femdom, vaginal sex, animated, harem, romance, sci-fi, ahegao, bdsm, big ass, big tits, groping, handjob, humor
Version: 0.6
Size : 3810 MB

Description:
Overview: In Alison Fall of the Apple you play a highly trained military veteran who has been working as a cop in NYC since the disappearance of his pregnant wife 7 years ago. After saving the life of a young woman named Alison your life is thrown into chaos with thugs, hitmen and the corrupt elite of the Big Apple trying to hunt you both down. With lives on the line choices will matter and decisions will have major consequences, for you and for those around you.

Win:
Download AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-pc.zip from k2s.cc (3.81 GB)
Download AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-pc.zip from fboom.me (3.81 GB)

Mac:
Download AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-mac.zip from k2s.cc (3.79 GB)
Download AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-mac.zip from fboom.me (3.79 GB)

MaxiVega

BIG BROTHER: ANOTHER STORY V0.04.0.06 FIX WIN/MAC BY ALEKSEY90

Genre: renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, teasing, voyeurism, big ass, big tits, masturbation, corruption, ntr, incesto
Version: v0.04.0.06 Fix
Size : 1550 MB

Description:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...

v0.04.0.05 Fix
What's new in this update:
- additional camera angles during many of the sneak peeks;
- possibility to massage Alice's feet on the sofa;
- the morning incidents with Lisa;
- massage for lessons with Lisa;
- ability to choose clothes for characters;
- the ability to release a spider during Alice's massage in the yard;
- aunt Kira's arrival;
- some of the events with aunt Kira at night;
- kissing lessons;
- the punishments are becoming more humiliating;
- fixed minor errors during lessons with Lisa;
- fixed a bug with Alice's very frequent punishments;
- and other small things that will open up in the promotion of certain opportunities.
With the introduction of the ability to change clothes, the variability of all events in the game has increased many times.

Although the game passes many tests, there are always moments with errors, inaccuracies, etc.
Therefore, if you have the opportunity, send screenshots of errors to the channel in Discord (bug-reports).
This way you can see if someone else has found the error that occurred to you. If you don't have this option, please describe the problem in your personal messages.
About aunt Kira's arrival...
Aunt Kira has a fixed arrival time, namely Day 18.
But if in your passage you have already gone far for this day, then on Sunday you will start conversations over food about the arrival of your aunt.
And after almost 2 weeks (on Saturday), Kira will appear.
Today, a serious error was discovered in the reproduction of memories and almost all of them were sent for recycling. For this, I apologize.
In the coming days, along with the detected and corrected errors, the fixes will also contain additions to the memories.

Win:
Download BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.06-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.55 GB)
Download BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.06-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.55 GB)

Mac:
Download BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.06-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.54 GB)
Download BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.06-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.54 GB)

Walkthrough:
Download Walkthrough_0.04_ENG.txt from k2s.cc (4.32 KB)
Download Walkthrough_0.04_ENG.txt from fboom.me (4.32 KB)

MaxiVega

RESEARCH INTO AFFECTION 0.6.7 WIN/ANDROID BY BOOMATICA

Genre:rpg maker, visual novel, corruption
Version: 0.6.7
Platform: PC/Windows/Android
Size : 6460 MB

Description:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you.
You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games.
You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game.

v0.6.7
Weekend Home Level 5 M 09:00 - 13:00 - 11.712 Words - 425 Images - 2 Animations
Weekend Home Level 5 S 09:00 - 13:00 - 13.355 Words - 512 Images - 3 Animations
Weekend Home Level 6 M 09:00 - 13:00 - 15.786 Words - 480 Images - 4 Animations
Weekend Home Level 6 S 09:00 - 13:00 - 16.733 Words - 545 Images - 6 Animations

Weekend Home Texts Level 1 - 5 M - 437 Words - 15 Images - 0 Animations
Weekend Home Texts Level 1 - 5 S - 521 Words - 19 Images - 0 Animations
Weekend Home Diary Level 1 - 5 M - 361 Words - 0 Images - 0 Animations
Weekend Home Diary level 1 - 5 S - 3492 Words - 0 Images - 0 Animations
Weekend Spy Cams - 0 Words - 50 Images - 0 Animations

Total : 65.650 Words - 2046 Images - 15 Animations

RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win - (3 x 2.93 GB)
Download RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win.part1.rar from k2s.cc (2.93 GB)
Download RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win.part2.rar from k2s.cc (2.93 GB)
Download RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win.part3.rar from k2s.cc (612.07 MB)

RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win - (3 x 2.93 GB)
Download RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win.part1.rar from fboom.me (2.93 GB)
Download RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win.part2.rar from fboom.me (2.93 GB)
Download RIA_0.6.7_HighQ_Win.part3.rar from fboom.me (612.07 MB)

Download RIA_0.6.7_Newer_Phones.apk from k2s.cc (1.42 GB)
Download RIA_0.6.7_Newer_Phones.apk from fboom.me (1.42 GB)

MaxiVega

COME HOME : CHAPTER 2 V0.2 WIN/ANDROID+WALKTHROUGH BY R.J. RHODES

Genre:r.j. rhodes, 3dcg, animated, big ass, big boobs, big tits, blowjob, cheating, exhibitionism, groping, handjob, humiliation, male protagonist, incesto, milf, romance, sexual harassment, stripping, teasing, vaginal sex, virgin, voyersium
Version: 0.2
Size : 620 MB

Description:
You return to your childhood home to help finding your missing father, while also negotiating about relationships with many other women's in your life.

Win:
Download ComeHome-0.02-pc.zip from k2s.cc (620.01 MB)
Download ComeHome-0.02-pc.zip from fboom.me (620.01 MB)

Android:
Download Come.Home-0.02-0011.apk from k2s.cc (81.45 MB)
Download Come.Home-0.02-0011.apk from fboom.me (81.45 MB)

WALKTHROUGH:
Download Walkthrough.txt from k2s.cc (2.10 KB)
Download Walkthrough.txt from fboom.me (2.10 KB)

MaxiVega

CANDID URBAN MUFFS V0.2 BY CLOWNPRON

Genre:clownpron, anal, big breasts, blowjob, bukkake, group, male protagonist, male domination, real porn, sandbox, html
Version: 0.2
Size : 2890 MB

Description:
Hello and welcome to my HTML porn game; Candid Urban Muffs!

The name is an acronym of which you will discover the meaning somewhere in the game.

Summarized, this story is about a guy who has always been a strong silent type, and rarely had any luck with women.
Following that he delevoped a misogynistic trait and loves to dominate, punish and humiliate women sexually.

V0.2
(The jump from 0.15 to 0.2 is so you can anticipate when/how the endstate of the game will be like)
- Nia scenes bugs fixed
- Fixed the fault when scenes get cancelled halfway through. It shouldn't give problems anymore
- Drone added in the shop
- Option added to change familial ties to Step-family.
- Added Nia's last scenes
- Mom introduced
- Some more cheats added (also hidden Easter Egg ones)
- Whitney scenes finished
- More Calibri

Part 1:
Download Candid_Urban_Muffs_V0.2_part_1_.zip from k2s.cc (2.48 GB)
Download Candid_Urban_Muffs_V0.2_part_1_.zip from fboom.me (2.48 GB)

Part 2:
Download Candid_Urban_Muffs_V0.2_part_2_.zip from k2s.cc (421.64 MB)
Download Candid_Urban_Muffs_V0.2_part_2_.zip from fboom.me (421.64 MB)

MaxiVega

PICTURE PERFECT - CHAPTER 8 FIXED BY SUPERWRITER

Genre: ptolemy, superwriter, 3dcg, big breasts, incesto, male protagonist, romance, taboo
Version: Chapter 8 Fixed
Size : 1010 MB

Description:
A photographer lives with three young women; 18 year-old, Miracle who is so shy and introverted she won't leave the house without him, 20 year-old, Sasha who dreams of starring on Broadway, and 22 year-old, Paris who dropped out of college to mooch off him once more. Ever since the girls' mother abandoned them several years ago, our middle-aged MC has had a tough time managing everything, to say the least. He's in danger of losing the house, though he keeps it a secret from the trio of girls.

Download PP-Ch.8-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1010.11 MB)

Download PP-Ch.8-pc.zip from fboom.me (1010.11 MB)

MaxiVega

WICKED ROUGE - VERSION 0.6.3 + FIX BY FIDLESS WIN/MAC/LINUX/ANDROID

Genre:fidless, 3dcg, 2d game, male protagonist, vaginal sex, handjob, footjob, prostitution, oral sex, creampie, animated, brothel management
Version: 0.6.3 + Fix
Platform: PC/Windows/Mac/Linux/Android
Size : 1220 MB

Description:
Wicked Rouge is a story-driven brothel management game set in fictional Edo Japan.
After many years of your carefree life traveling around the country, you return home only to find out that someone has murdered your father and sent assassins after you. Barely avoiding certain death, you're forced to take over the family business in one of the most recognized pleasure districts in Hana city. However, you realize that your father's business was struggling and counting its last days before closing the doors, but with the intervention of the local boss-like figure, you're given a second chance to keep the building. With barely enough money to survive the coming months and a few courtesans in training, you've decided to return "The Red Petal" pleasure house to its former glory.

Fix
replace files and try to run the game
www/js
make a backup.

Win:
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Windows.zip from k2s.cc (1.22 GB)
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Windows.zip from fboom.me (1.22 GB)

Mac:
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.11 GB)
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Mac.zip from fboom.me (1.11 GB)

Lin:
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Linux.zip from k2s.cc (1005.88 MB)
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Linux.zip from fboom.me (1005.88 MB)

Android:
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Android.apk from k2s.cc (988.01 MB)
Download Wicked_Rouge_v0.6.3_Android.apk from fboom.me (988.01 MB)

Download js.zip from k2s.cc (61.08 KB)
Download js.zip from fboom.me (61.08 KB)