What happened to Fiona Model?

Plipoot2

She.. stopped? I guess?
These models (and their webmasters) are hardly professional when it comes to communicating. Most websites just stop without warning, don't even say good bye..

The best one like that was Next Door Nikki. She was one of the biggest original NN models, did that for over 15 years, with a huge audience, and then suddenly she just stopped updating her site and social feed. Never bothered to tell anyone. Just stopped showing up.

Lazarus

The amazing-models website has been down since roughly the beginning of the Ukraine-Russia conflict. I had presumed there was a correlation but it might be coincidence.

Janjaweed

Global Moderator
Staff member
The webmaster behind amazing models websites is a total moron. He is some russian guy operating from Germany, the most unprofessional and arrogant fuck in the galaxy. His websites did work without any major issue for several years, then at some point he quit adding updates without any notice. Then he came back updating his websites but he did a mess and added a bunch of sets and videos in a row that were intended to be added step by step, so people has been able to download them all. At some point he noticed it so he removed them from members area and re-started adding them step by step (but in the meantime subscribers already got them so I believe his sales dropped to zero). About 1 year ago he did again a mess in the members area because he forgot to add the download link for videos, so while every 2 weeks a new video preview was popping up, nobody was able to download those videos (just the short preview clip). Long before the beginning of Ukrainian war, in November 2021, his CCBill account has been discontinued so while new preview pictures were being added, there was no way to join the websites. Now I noticed that since 3-4 months he quit adding new previews as well so I believe websites are gone for good. This guy never replied tickets so no way to ask him what's going on...

Lazarus

The webmaster behind amazing models websites is a total moron. He is some russian guy operating from Germany, the most unprofessional and arrogant fuck in the galaxy...
Do you know if he was also responsible for creating the content or was there someone else who worked with the models? Perhaps the loss of this site frees the models or their material up to be offered elsewhere.

Janjaweed

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have no idea... I just know he is the same guy who used to run PR models websites (Bella, Lia, Evie, etc.) about 2 decades ago. His models were / are from Ukraine