Whatever happened to....?

suppoon420

I thought it would be interesting to see what's happened to some of our favourite models. I got the idea thinking about Kylie Cole. She was intensely popular for a hot minute, did a solo masturbation zip set, and then disappeared from the web. Doing a little research, it appears she got pregnant, so that's why she's been gone. But what about the others? What's Kari Sweets up to these days? Half the girls from *** and TB? Anybody know what happened to the Phil Flash girls? I never heard that story.

Anyway, who do you miss, and are there any models that you know what they are up to since they disappeared?

rickdatl

HoneySUKL...I was a fan early on, kinda dropped off my radar about a year ago...haven't seen her online for a while...anybody know what happened?

Klept0

HoneySUKL...I was a fan early on, kinda dropped off my radar about a year ago...haven't seen her online for a while...anybody know what happened?
Oooh good question. I kind of came across her towards the end when she really only get naked, no cum shows or anything. I can't recall her saying anything specifically about leaving, but I do miss seeing her.

Asha Snow is one I miss, but I think she got a job outside of the camming world and finally decided she wanted to start a family so she quit. Really didn't care much for her before she got the tits, but I really liked seeing her get naked after the boob job. The tits really added to her body type.

rosso_rat

From time to time there have been updates on the *** models in his truejimmy blog. Most seem to have got married, kids and a few in rehab/jail.

suppoon420

Jaclynn marie and sofia kasuli. They were the best
I would LOVE to know what happened to Sofia Kasuli. She had so much potential and seemed like one of those who should have had her own solo site. I know she did a few things for That's Hot Magazine, and she was one of the alleged victims of the Fappening a few years back. She was also a Hooter's calendar model at one point. Other than that, I have no idea. I really wish she had continued to pose, but I'm wondering if her experience with the Fappening may have killed that.

VolponView

I would LOVE to know what happened to Sofia Kasuli. She had so much potential and seemed like one of those who should have had her own solo site. I know she did a few things for That's Hot Magazine, and she was one of the alleged victims of the Fappening a few years back. She was also a Hooter's calendar model at one point. Other than that, I have no idea. I really wish she had continued to pose, but I'm wondering if her experience with the Fappening may have killed that.
Sofia is still modeling, working for Hooters and enjoying life
I miss Honeysukl. Her room was always fun, especially back when she used to do stuff out in public.
I've sent her several emails and private messages but never got a response back. I hope she is doing well.
Anybody know what happened to the Phil Flash girls?
Megan Summers shows up on MFC from time to time. I'm surprised she is not on more often because she is always busy with privates.
I'm hoping Phil comes out with more "secret stash" pics/vids of these girls: KrissyLove, BrattyBrittany, Megan QT, PBE, Taylor Twins

suppoon420

Anyutka from Girls-R-Cute.com. I had it bad for her when her site was up. Found out from a mutual friend that she has a nice little day job and got engaged not too long ago. She regrets her modeling days - her mom really pushed her into it - but the money she made from the site helped her pay for college, so it wasn't all bad.

daltex1

Sweet Kimberly was a favorite of mine, don't think she cams anymore and there are no recent updates on her website.

Zues006

Megan Summers shows up on MFC from time to time. I'm surprised she is not on more often because she is always busy with privates.
Megan does a lot of traveling. Not so sure how she does it. (Sugar daddy?) When she is on MFC, it means she is in the US.

rubyred

Anyone remember AgnesOnFire? THE first model I saw on MFC. She would flash on park benches and under trees. I think she is Eastern European, could be wrong. Then she disappeared from the site.

Have to toss out an obvious one, but DevKingSley/ZoeMadison. Quit when she was finally relevant again. Rumour had it that a stalker issue was the reason for her vanishing. Stalkers have to ruin everything.