Whatever happened to....?

Legal

I desperately want to see more of Maria Alejandra from TTLModels. That little bitch was fine as fuck.

ptalk

FelicityxX
Roxie18
sexnchess
Hot_Christina
VeryHotBeach / Arwen
Savannah_Rose
Lavenderbow
BrookesRoom / WorldClassCouple
HaleyRyder
ValerieVixen
EnglishEllie
MarleyyXoXo

All just seemed to disappear despite being pretty popular.

phillyturtle83

miss sandra mae ?
mckenzie from the pf sites?

suppoon420

I would love to know what happened to Vicki and Josie. I remember Josie getting really fat and then selling her nudes on eBay, then disappearing into the ether.

Speaking of Canadians, I'd love to know what Jen Hilton is up to these days and if she ever showed full frontal.

Wolfen

I am surprised none of Josie's nudes ended up on these sites. I wonder where Vicki ended up at or doing. She was always kind of a fun girl on her site.

VolponView

I would love to know what happened to Vicki and Josie. I remember Josie getting really fat and then selling her nudes on eBay, then disappearing into the ether.

Speaking of Canadians, I'd love to know what Jen Hilton is up to these days and if she ever showed full frontal.
She did several sets and videos fully naked and showing the goodies. I had a bunch of them but, like a lot of the classics, lost them in a hard drive crash. This is all that I have left from my collection. I never have found those sets and videos again. Hopefully someone still has them tucked away somewhere.

markh

jen hilto was amazing - as was Jessica model but neother went as far as they could have in their modelling careers imho - jen had everything. i'd like to see more video of her too

suppoon420

She did several sets and videos fully naked and showing the goodies. I had a bunch of them but, like a lot of the classics, lost them in a hard drive crash. This is all that I have left from my collection. I never have found those sets and videos again. Hopefully someone still has them tucked away somewhere​
You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. I like the cut of your jib. I have some of the topless stuff that seemed to find its way out there but nothing where she showed full frontal, much less what she's showing in these pics you shared. Time to do some sleuthing.

Jukes07

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. I like the cut of your jib. I have some of the topless stuff that seemed to find its way out there but nothing where she showed full frontal, much less what she's showing in these pics you shared. Time to do some sleuthing.
Agreed, great find, hopefully more kind souls will step forward.

They were both awesomely fun

Jukes07

Upon further examination and much sadness.
That is not Josie :(
No peircing
too many sun spots in the wrong places.

THe hunt goes on

tycross

FelicityxX
Roxie18
sexnchess
Hot_Christina
VeryHotBeach / Arwen
Savannah_Rose
Lavenderbow
BrookesRoom / WorldClassCouple
HaleyRyder
ValerieVixen
EnglishEllie
MarleyyXoXo

All just seemed to disappear despite being pretty popular.
HaleyRyder quit and is now a fitness model. she goes by (I assume) her real name, Alyssa Germeroth.

Sproket560

What about Trisha Campbell? She was the first webcam model I saw. I seem to recall there was some issue with her domain name, like she didn't renew it on time and someone else scooped it up and wanted thousands to sell it back to her and she just quit. But I don't know if that's the real story or not.

spanks4568

HoneySUKL...I was a fan early on, kinda dropped off my radar about a year ago...haven't seen her online for a while...anybody know what happened?
Hey rickdat... I just saw your post. I have no idea what happened to HoneySUKL, but I do have 2 videos of her. One is her in a car with a dildo, and the other is naked masturbation with fingers and vibrator with closeups. They aren't bad, lol :) If interested in them let me know!