Yulia Nova Yulia Nova Videos (Official)

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Yulia Nova Videos Thread

First you need to know that Yulia Nova's breast are all natural - not augmented by surgery or other artificial means. Yulia's photographer was living in Japan and found her on a 2000 trip to Moscow and filming began around Christmas that same year. He was so intent on his own field of producing still photography, that the first the VHS tapes were made by some lady assistant, who had almost no experience with a camera. It was completely an AFTERTHOUGHT, to make a video at all! VHS tapes began to appear only in Japan; the first 5 being understandably of Yulia. VHS videos 6 and 7 were of other models. VHS videos 8 and 9 were the last videos of Yulia released on VHS. However, someone who used the name Chippy obtained the first VHS tape of Yulia and began releasing it in 5 minute segments on Usenet. When her photographer realized there was another market he had ignored, he finally decided to produce more and make them available world wide. Because Yulia Nova's photographer was living in Japan and required by law to use a mosaic (or pixilation) to censor her privates, many of his customers complained, especially in the West where they were not used to this. Again, his first footage was released on VHS tape (7 VHS tapes were produced of Yulia) and once in a while he missed using the mosaic where he should have. I don't know if this might have been on purpose; but later - when he re-released all the tapes on DVD (I think they were combined on 3 DVDs) - unfortunately for us, none of these mistakes were made. The footage is present, but there is new censorship added. I am posting ONLY the DVDs, in full. After the first few were released and there were more complaints - again from the Western countries, he started releasing DVDs without any censorship. In order to accomplish this, he necessarily had to cut parts of scenes. So while, he might have been able to brag that the new DVDs had no mosaic censorship, they have much less footage of the private areas. I had a few of the VHS tapes, but I never copied full tapes to disk. I did copy the parts in question and I intend to post these tidbits in this thread later. I hope you enjoy Yulia as much as I have. As far as I know, she never posed for any other photographer who was not subject to the censorship laws of Japan. I understand there might be a few more DVDs released because of her enduring popularity and because the photographer had so much footage that he has never been able to release it all. As far as I know, none of Yulia's private life or information has ever been released. I believe almost all the footage was shot over a period of just 3 or 4 years, so new DVDs retain the same youthful figure. There is a Yulia Nova PHOTO thread on this forum as well. Check it out.
Yulia Nova's Photography!

Born: November 26 , 1982 (Age 31)
Moscow, Russia
Years acting: 2000-2004?
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: Russian
Body Measurements: 110-60-90 cm
43-24-35 in
Bra / cup size: 36G (80G)
Boobs: Natural
Height: 1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)
Weight: 55 kg (121 lb)
Body type: Average
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Brown
Long

Yulia Nova VHS Clips in which there are UNCENSORED Scenes!

Please find the links for Yulia's videos in the last post of this thread:

Coming soon to THIS theater!

Last edited by a moderator: