Yulia Nova Yulia Nova Videos (Official)

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: Yulia Nova Videos (Official) Complete with Updates

Yulia Nova VHS Clips in which there are UNCENSORED Scenes

For more information on these VHS clips and Yulia - Please read the text in the first post of this thread.

YuliaNovaVideos

For more information on these VHS clips and Yulia - Please read the text in the first post of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

I had a report that the uncensored VHS links were down. I think this was unfounded. How ever - I should have mentioned that the scenes were so tiny that I did not bother to post a preview for more than one. Trust me. They are all worth a look. There are 11 very short scenes. A couple are duplicates trying to get the best capture from the primitive VHS tapes. Happy hunting.

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Yulia Nova VHS Tapes in which there are UNCENSORED Scenes

I have found the lost VHS tapes and will post them here in their entirety; so that you can find the uncensored parts on your own.
It will take a while to get them off the tapes and in a format I can post. Look for them in the near future.

For more information on these VHS clips and Yulia - Please read the text in the first post of this thread. I updated that text today.

Please find the video links in the last post of this thread below:

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

Yulia Nova VHS1

Alright - A word to the wise should be sufficient. The VHS tapes preceded the DVDs and they did not have as much experience using the Japanese censorship tools - sometimes known as a mosaic. They would wait until they saw something which needed to be censored (according to Japanese laws) and only then would they quickly activate the mosaic. That left many brief, but delectable, moments for the viewer. I don't know why, but when the DVDs were released - there were no such slips. So get them while they are HOT!

For those who care: I ripped these tapes using a JVC HR-XVS44U VHS tape player, a datavideo TBC Time Base Corrector TBC-4000, a Sima ColorCorrector Pro-Series Model SCC, a Diamond One-Touch Video Capture VC500 connected with USB 2.0, on a computer with an Intel Core i7 2.4GHz cpu and using ArcSoft ShowBiz video capture software set to produce NTSC MPG2 video with 720X480 30fps at about 5000 bps. If anyone has a suggestion on how to get a better quality copy, please let me know. I have not tried to reduce the size of the files as I belive you would rather have a larger file and reduce it yourself if you need it reduced. Remember that there are a number of short views of Yulia which are not censored on the VHS tapes and which were censored on the DVDs. Here then is the first one of the VHS tapes. I will post other tapes and more previews later. Oh! I learned today that ATF means All Time Favorite. I hope you guys enjoy these tapes. There were only 9 VHS tapes released before they changed over to DVDs; but 2 of these tapes did not feature Yulia.

YuliaNovaVideos

To Be Continued...