Nylon Fantasy

The office manager enters perfectly dressed and wearing glossy nylons. She doesn't need to say much and fulfills the perfect office nylons fantasy, nothing could be better, until she comes in again the next day

Name: Primal's MILFS - Nina Hartley - Office Nylon Fantasy
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:29:07
Size: 1.25 Gb

You’re really nice but you’re just not the kind of guy any girl would wanna have sex with. Have you tried financial domination?
I’ve blessed you with an Introduction to financial domination and now I’m gonna bless you with a face full of my ass.
Now instead of begging to fuck girls how about you throw your cash at them and beg to stroke your cock instead. I’m sure they’d be much more accepting LOL

Name: Heather Highborne - The Glory Of Financial Domination
Duration: 00:08:28
Size: 923 Mb

When Tina notices her sexy assistant Bunny is distracted by her pantyhose she decides she could use a little distraction as well and soon her teasing turns into pantyhose foot worship, pussy licking though pantyhose and hot, office pantyhose tribbing.

Name: Dixie Comet and Bunny Colby - Pantyhose Distraction
Duration: 00:16:11
Size: 953 Mb

Maybe I should explain the rules... you are allowed to take your pants off... and you are allowed to jerk off while I talk dirty to you. That’s right...
Oh, but you must remember to obey all my commands and respect the authority or you get beat up.
I'll make you demonstrate the various stroking techniques I teach you.
Don’t cha think the girls are gonna love watching you do this on stage for me?
The cashiers are gonna swipe everyone of your credit cards! And when the last one is maxed out... your gonna cum on all the receipts and thank me.

Name: Heather Highborne - Stripper Jerking Spectacle
Duration: 00:10:01
Size: 1.06 Gb

Today I’m wearing real nylons and my sexy Louboutin high heels and I’m going to smoke a cigarette while you come very close to my feet as my nylon servant. I want you to spoil and worship my nylon feet. Do you understand? You will worship them well and I will make you really horny with my feet. I know you like it and I know you can’t help but look at them again and again!

Name: Goddess Lena - My Nylon Lover
Duration: 00:05:55
Size: 149 Mb

Curvaceous Caroline Pierce knows what she likes. She likes shoes. She will tell you so herself. And she likes to be in charge, so she tells her stud exactly how to suck her feet. And he does just that. He sucks and licks and probes her nylon-covered feet until she commands him to stop. Then Caroline wraps her thighs around his head and squeezes him like the bad boy he is. She then rewards him by letting him fuck her, her legs and her feet on a white piano. This is one pinup who gets what she wants.

Name: Caroline Pierce - Legsex Pinups
Duration: 00:33:00
Size: 1.87 Gb

Last edited:
This video includes: pantyhose, foot fetish, stretching, high heels, legs, ass fetish, tease. The Platino Cleancut 40 are super soft, silky, and shiny, because their micro-silicone coated fiber gives it the sheerness look and glass-like. The color of these pantyhose tights is black. Watch my sensual foot, ass tease, heel tease, and leg tease in these lovely pantyhose under different angles, and lighting.In this video I am also wearing a red sparkly top, and red high heel sandals.

Name: Lady Angelika - Platino Cleancut 40 Glossy Black Pantyhose Tights
Duration: 00:17:50
Size: 548 Mb

This video includes: pantyhose, foot fetish, dangling, high heels, close ups, legs, upskirt, crossed legs fetish, ass fetish, tease.These semi-opaque Falke fine tights with an even knit structure ensure a silky feel on the skin. They are elegant, semi-sheer fine tights in a slightly shiny look. The color of these pantyhose tights is black. Watch my sensual foot, ass tease, heels tease, and leg tease in these lovely satin like pantyhose.In this video I am also wearing a golden yellow blazer, and a pair of black YSL high heels. Enjoy this 4K UHD clip!

Name: Lady Angelika - Falke Seidenglatt 40 Black Pantyhose Tights 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:16:52
Size: 5.85 Gb

This video includes: pantyhose, foot fetish, close ups, pov, upskirt, crossed legs fetish, high heels, legs, ass fetish, tease.These pantyhose tights are not called Glamour 20 for nothing. These pantyhose tights have a shiny shimmery satin appearance, and they are sheer to waist. The integrated panty section is comfortable and ends in a 3-zone comfort waistband. They have a transparent reinforced toe and flat seams. The color of these pantyhose tights is anthrazit, a dark gray color. Enjoy watching my sensual foot, leg, and ass tease in these sheer glossy pantyhose tights.In this video I am also wearing a pale rose velvet blazer, and a pair of Yves Saint Laurent high heels in color black. Enjoy this 4K UHD clip

Name: Lady Angelika - Hudson Glamour 20 Anthrazit Pantyhose Tights 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:20:25
Size: 2.85 Gb

Lurina is still in the office, even though she wanted to be home for a long time because of her boyfriend. He's already calling her cell phone and asking where she is. She comforts him that she will be home soon and he will finally be able to touch her feet again, as she promised him tonight. After the conversation is over, her thoughts are already on tonight and she starts playing with her high heels straight away. She slowly slips out of them and puts her nylon feet on the desk. You see the whole thing from a voyeur position, very close to her feet. So close that you can see every single stitch in her pantyhose. Now who wouldn't want to slide their tongue along their soles?! But be very quiet so Lurina doesn't spot you...

Name: The Nylon Leg Fetish Store - Pantyhose Leg Show In The Office
Duration: 00:14:30
Size: 2.22 Gb

Starring Jolene HexxJolene looks incredible in this pov tease. She comes in to work in a short dress, boots and very shiny pantyhose. In case she doesn't look sexy enough, she then takes off her boots and teases you with her stocking feet. She even puts her feet up so you can see her silky soles! The main part of the clip has a slightly vintage film look. There's also some second camera footage which shows the action from a side view.

Name: Stacy’s Secrets - Office Pantyhose Tease
Duration: 00:27:41
Size: 913 Mb