Boy/Girl STOP - Juicy meat here |Cowgirl, Oral, Gaping, Hardcore clip|

Jemasar

Summer Col(Wash My Load) (2024)

Genre: hardcore, sex, all sex, feature, couples
Starring: Summer Col

Aaliyah Love and Pierce Paris, a couple, are at the laundromat putting in their final load. But as they sit back and wait for it to be done, they spot Summer Col coming in to do her own laundry.As Summer bends over to throw clothes into a machine, both Aaliyah and Pierce coyly eye her, obviously liking what they see. That's when Aaliyah and Pierce start whispering to each other, making it clear that they're both into Summer and that Aaliyah wants to see Pierce have fun with her. Pierce is pleasantly surprised and down for some laundromat lovin'.When Aaliyah introduces herself to Summer and makes the steamy offer, she's delighted that Summer is into it. Now laundry is the furthest thing from their minds as Summer saunters towards the awaiting Pierce while Aaliyah eagerly watches on...

Play time: 00:32:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 843 Kbps avg, 0.097 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Size: 1.13 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/509dgi5yqaed/Summer_ColWash_My_Load.mp4

Jemasar

Ella Hughes (Scandalous) (2024)

Genre: sex, all sex, feature, couples, hardcore, cum
Starring: Ella Hughes

A crime has been committed at a party of the most notable and notorious people in high society, and it's up to Detective Perron (Danny D) to get to the bottom of it. His first step is interviewing Fortune Frey (Ella Hughes), the hostess of the soiree. Fortune doesn't spare any details--or his blushes--as she delights in regaling the staid detective with a full account of all the VIPs she hobnobbed with... and how she snuck away from the debauchery to have her handsome butler Cedric (Xander Corvus) fuck her pussy and her ass! Looks like her alibi is rock-hard... but there are plenty more suspects to cum...

Play time: 00:38:17
Video: AVC, 2160x1080 (2.000), 23.976 fps, ~4 914 Kbps avg, 0.088 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
Size: 1.35 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/to6z45k1mfe2/Ella_Hughes_Scandalous.mp4

Jemasar

Sammm - I fucked my new bull when my husband wasnt home (2024)

Genre: straight, tattoo, amateur, interracial, black, hardcore
Starring: Sammm Next Door

Roleplaying isn't normally our thing but when my new bull said he wanted to play the role of facilitating my cheating, I couldn't help but say yes -- don't you know I like to please? Especially when it involves me sucking a big fat black cock, taking every inch and savoring the flavor of his desire to pound me while my husband is away. We dirtied that apartment -- fucking left and right. Let's hope @itsalexnextdoor doesn't smell our wild sex because honestly his scent was everywhere and I'm not talking about his cologne. Am I naughty for taking his cock without Alex?

Play time: 00:21:22
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 481 Kbps avg, 0.136 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
Size: 1.28 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/365675j2v174/Sammm__-_I_fucked_my_new_bull_when_my_husband_wasnt_home.mp4

Jemasar

Insatiable BFFs Gina Gerson And Lia Lin Cum Swap After Threesome Fun(GP2943)

Filesize: 3.32 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 01:00:21
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 600 Kbps avg, 0.122 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~247 Kbps

Tags: all sex, threesome, cum, hardcore, big cock, feature, sex, couples
Year: 2024
Cast: Gina Gerson & Lia Lin

While best friends, Gina Gerson and Lia Lin are enjoying their morning coffee, Gina opens up about inviting over a hot guy for them to share. She heads into the bathroom to step into the tub when Lia, who is already horny follows her and watches her from the door. Gina strips off and rubs her pussy while bathing, tempting Lia into joining her. Soon these two lesbo BFFs are taking turns licking each other's pussies and are distracted when they hear the doorbell! Their guest, Nick has arrived, and these two vixens are ready to get it on! They move into the lounge and suck on Nick's big cock before he slams their pussies, one at a time. They fuck in all sorts of positions before Nick shoots his load over Lia and Gina's tongues!

https://filefox.cc/081qpye3zj8b/Insatiable_BFFs_Gina_Gerson_And_Lia_Lin_Cum_Swap_After_Threesome_FunGP2943.mp4

Jemasar

Ivy Ireland - Ivys Elevated Blowjob (da204) (2024)

Genre: hardcore, blowjob, blow, gonzo
Starring: Ivy Ireland

Ivy Ireland wants nothing more than to desperately suck on a nice, hard cock! She absolutely loves sucking dick & she proves it with each daring gulp she takes down her throat. Will her blowjob skills make you bust your load? Watch, enjoy & find out what her mouth can do!

Play time: 00:28:11
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~11.9 Mbps avg, 0.095 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Size: 2.37 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/rygqhktbjyyf/Ivy_Ireland_-_Ivys_Elevated_Blowjob_da204.mp4

Jemasar

River Lynn Likes It Raw (2024)

Genre: all sex, black, interracial, blonde, blond, sex, natural tits, blacks, raw, couch
Starring: River Lynn

Damion Dayski is relaxing on the couch chatting to his buddy about going out tonight when his girlfriend, River Lynn, came in all dressed up and ready to go out. River saw that Damion forgot it was date night and got bit upset. Damion wanting to make it up to her offered her up some dick which she gladly was all about. River pulled out Damion's dick and started sucking on it until he blew his load all over her face.

Play time: 00:35:13
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~6 924 Kbps avg, 0.056 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Size: 1.75 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/4bk380uqc9kd/River_Lynn_Likes_It_Raw.mp4

Jemasar

Angelique Lapiedra - Spanish blonde is really not shy (2024)

Genre: all sex, facial, blond, bubble butt, sex, public, cowgirl, natural tits, blowjob, pov, outdoors, blonde, outdoor, cage, blow, doggystyle, spanish
Starring: Angelique Lapiedra

I met this blonde babe on my way home, and after stopping to chat with her, she flashed me her boobs! I offered Angelique Lapiedra some euros for a blowjob, which the Spanish slut agreed to. After finding somewhere secluded, Angelique dropped to her knees and sucked me off in a sexy blowjob. horny, the tattooed nymph rode my cock expertly in cowgirl and reverse, which gave me a fantastic view of her gorgeous bubble butt. I spanked her ass hard as she bounced on my cock, and then I banged her from behind in gystyle until I pulled out and spunked in her mouth!

Play time: 00:29:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 939 Kbps avg, 0.115 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps
Size: 1.26 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/khpr5hxgc07m/Angelique_Lapiedra_-_Spanish_blonde_is_really_not_shy.mp4

Jemasar

MySweetApple - Sexy Photoshoot turns to Naughty Sex Tape (2024)

Genre: straight, gonzo, blow, deepthroat, brunet, missionary, blowjob, pov, all sex, sex, brunette
Starring: MySweetApple

Paolo bought these naughty onesies for me and the moment they arrived, he wanted to do a photo-shoot with it, so I obliged. Each photo gets more naughty thanks to my onesie's back-door easy access, and Paolo desperately rips off my thong so he can lick my pussy. In this video we fuck in missionary,...

Play time: 00:16:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~306 Kbps
Size: 957 MB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/k0kf4d9zijey/MySweetApple_-_Sexy_Photoshoot_turns_to_Naughty_Sex_Tape.mp4

Jemasar

Alexis Crystal (Power Play with Sata Jones) (2024)

Genre: gonzo, sex, all sex, pov, threesome, hardcore
Starring: Alexis Crystal

At your super conservative workplace, affairs between coworkers are not just frowned upon, but dealt with extreme prejudice. In a manner of speaking... If any of the higher ups would know what you do with Sata Jones, your insatiable, power hungry boss, after work hours... and sometimes, during work hours... and well, sometimes not just with Sata... let's just say you would be out on the street in no time. Hopefully they will never be the wiser... You play your power play and sex games very discreetly, when no one is around. Sata is actually a shy woman, but of course, shy girls tend to be volcanoes inside... How could you ever resist her day-long teasing...? You better show her who's in fact in charge in your very forbidden and enticing relationship. Of course, Sata doesn't have to know, if you enjoy a steamy quickie with Alexis Crystal too, when you are stuck doing overtime with her... What else would be a better surprise than a threesome with the sexy and eager Catherine Knight to show who has the upper hand in your Power Play with Sata Jones.

Play time: 00:31:54
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~7 277 Kbps avg, 0.117 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~126 Kbps
Size: 1.65 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/lgmali8j4yi6/Alexis_Crystal_Power_Play_with_Sata_Jones.mp4

Jemasar

Ariana Cortez (Enjoys A Hard POV Fuck) (2024)

Genre: sex, couples, facial, legs, blowjob, pov, deepthroat, feature, hardcore, cumshot, all sex
Starring: Ariana Cortez

Skinny, beautiful and downright sexy, that's Ariana Cortez, a breathtaking babe who has come to POV Beauties to get up close and personal and fuck like a pro! With her stunning eyes and irresistible lips, Ariana kicks things off in style as she devours Jason Carrera's cock with an incredible POV deepthroat blowjob. Then watch the rest of the action unfold right here on www.private.com as Ariana spreads her legs ready for a wild POV fuck that sees her riding, grinding and getting railed in all her favourite positions until a well-earned facial cumshot!

Play time: 00:35:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 999 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
Size: 2.02 GB

Download:
https://filefox.cc/ci8b8k6hcjcx/Ariana_Cortez_Enjoys_A_Hard_POV_Fuck.mp4