3D Games [Rpg, Action, VN, Adv.....]

greg92813

Name: My Cute Cousin

Developer / Publisher: Astaros3D
Tags: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream,
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 0.5 EX
Size: 663 megabytes.
Description:

Finally came the day where our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now it's time for him to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (whom he hadn't seen since his tender childhood) in the big city.
It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download My_Cute_Cousin_-_Version_0.5_EX.rar from fboom.me (663.23 MB)
Download My_Cute_Cousin_-_Version_0.5_EX.rar from filefox.cc (663.23 MB)

greg92813

Name: Fallen Doll

Developer / Publisher: Project Helius
Tags: 3D Game, Big Tits, BDSM, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Toys,
Version: 1.21
Size: 2775 megabytes.
Description:

Ladies and gentlemen, our most valued customers and friends, a very fine evening to you! It's the moment we've long been waiting for - the grand opening of the Erotes Nightclub. It is not only a place of comfort and luxury, but also a proving ground of a cutting-edge scientific achievement: the state-of-the-art bionic humanoid robot, codenamed Erika will be at your service. The recent breakthrough of synthetic tissue enginneering has pushed scientific boundaries far beyond the imagination of our ancestors, and we are delighted to have you here to behold and enjoy such a special experiment:

Is that possible to create a robot which has feelings and reactions like a person? Or let's take it a step further: Is that possible to create a synthetic body which is indistinguishable from a real human? Erika will be the answer. Will she be the Aphrodite we all lust for? Or merely another lifeless sex doll waiting to be disposed of? The curtain has risen, and the show must go on!
Screenshots:

Links:
Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21 - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part3.rar from filefox.cc (775.09 MB)

Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21 - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Fallen_Doll_-_Version_1.21.part3.rar from fboom.me (775.09 MB)

greg92813

Name: Monarh: The Rebirth

Developer / Publisher: LustCloud
Tags: Transformation, Futa Protagonist, Lesbian, Threesome, Straight Sex,
Version: 0.0.2a
Size: 2298 megabytes.
Description:

You play as Cham, a man recently transformed into a futa due to an attack by a unkown enemy. During your travels you will recruit many allies, including a few sexy monstergirls and even come to find out all is not as it seems as you travel for answers, revenge and the chance to fuck anything with a pussy.
Screenshots:

Links:

Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part3.rar from fboom.me (298.66 MB)
Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Monarh_The_Rebirth_-_Version_0.0.2a.part3.rar from filefox.cc (298.66 MB)

greg92813

Name: Deviant Desires

Developer / Publisher: PingPanda
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Corruption, Domination, Incest, Male protagonist, Milf, Romance, Voyeurism,
Version: 0.3
Size: 935 megabytes.
Description:

This is a rework of Family Matters.

Changelog
Below is a list of what's been changed/added in Alpha 3. I really didn't keep a list like I probably should have so may miss something's off here
1 ) Scenes - There's been a total of 7 new scenes added, was supposed to be 8 but it needed a rework so will add it into Alpha 4
2 ) Intro Rework - I'm considering Alpha 3 to be the start of the FM integration, as such, I redid the intro to match more to FM's style.
3 ) Fast Travel - Not total without it's flaws, but it seems to work fine, if you do come across any errors with it, let me know =]
4 ) Spelling/Grammar - Had quite a few issues with spelling, but should all be sorted now.
There are currently 4 known bugs, but they're not major and can wait for the next update rather than wasting more time and delaying the release.
1 ) Younger Sister Kitchen - While talking to younger sister in the kitchen after school, there is supposed to be 2 dialogues, the initial one where she explains the dealio, then another that has diferent dialogue where she acts like it isn't the first time asking, however, for some reason the 2nd dialogue won't start so she's stuck repeating herself, as this isn't a major issue & I'll be working on that in the next update anyway I figured to leave it.
2 ) Younger Sister Kitchen...Again - In the kitchen talking to her again, you'll notice the background is different to the normal kitchen, that'll be updated in the next release.
3 ) Shower Boner - You'll notice when in the shower, if you choose to ignore, he'll go soft but then spring back to life, so to speak :p that'll also be updated in the next release.
4 ) Aunt/Mom Walking - You'll notice in a scene where Mom & Aunt are walking away, there backs are kinda dark and not well lit, that'll be fixed in the next release.
The reason I can't fix a majority of these errors now is because I'm unable to use paperspace until March as my bill is to high for me to continue anything this month.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Deviant_Desires_-_Version_0.3.rar from filefox.cc (935.49 MB)
Download Deviant_Desires_-_Version_0.3.rar from fboom.me (935.49 MB)

greg92813

Name: Interns Of Ecstasy Island

Developer / Publisher: Usagitriplesix
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Submission, Transformation, Oral Sex, Handjob,
Version: 0.052
Size: 289 megabytes.
Description:

Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually) Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.052.rar from fboom.me (289.32 MB)
Download Interns_Of_Ecstasy_Island_-_Version_0.052.rar from filefox.cc (289.32 MB)

greg92813

Name: Life with Mary

Developer / Publisher: LikesBlondes
Tags: Visual novel, 3DCG, Adventure, Male protagonist, Romance, Seduction, Vaginal sex,
Version: 0.07
Size: 244 megabytes.
Description:

Guy lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download Life_with_Mary_-_Version_0.07.rar from fboom.me (244.84 MB)
Download Life_with_Mary_-_Version_0.07.rar from filefox.cc (244.84 MB)

greg92813

Name: Lucky Mark Remake Release

Developer / Publisher: Super Alex
Tags: Blowjob, Anal, Lesbian, Incest, Voyeur, 3DCG,
Version: Remake Release Episode 2 (Version 2.0)
Size: 1658 megabytes.
Description:

This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.
Screenshots:

Links:
Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2_Version_2.0_ - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part2.rar from fboom.me (658.34 MB)

Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2_Version_2.0_ - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Lucky_Mark_Remake_Release_-_Episode_2__Version_2.0_.part2.rar from filefox.cc (658.34 MB)

greg92813

Name: The Hunter

Developer / Publisher: Ark Thompson
Tags: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Lesbian,
Version: 0.16
Size: 856 megabytes.
Description:

You're playing as Kaya, a girl living in a women-only village who'll get to learn how to become a "Hunter". Basically, she'll hunt male creatures for women requesting it. The goal is to find them, fight them with a sex-based combat system, train them and deliver them to the requester.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download The_Hunter_-_Version_0.16.rar from fboom.me (856.97 MB)
Download The_Hunter_-_Version_0.16.rar from filefox.cc (856.97 MB)

Last edited by a moderator:

greg92813

Name: General Practitioner

Developer / Publisher: Bruni Multimedia
Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Simulator, Sex, Doctors,
Version: 0.0.11c
Size: 876 megabytes.
Description:

As the name suggests you will be a general practitioner, an ordinary doctor who works in a private clinic. It's a visual-novel-style game with many RPG elements. The medical part, written in collaboration with a real doctor, will be simulative. What kind of patients will you examine? You will be able to examine detailed patients, both male and female. During the game there will be various events that will lead you to examine a variety of people.
Screenshots:

Links:
Download General_Practitioner_-_Version_0.0.11c.rar from fboom.me (876.06 MB)
Download General_Practitioner_-_Version_0.0.11c.rar from filefox.cc (876.06 MB)

greg92813

Name: I am in heaven

Developer / Publisher: AdultJunkie
Tags: adultjunkie, seduced, incest, visual novel, male protagonist, 3dcg, sex, nudity,
Version: 0.03
Size: 1478 megabytes.
Description:

This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game Lawyer by trade. Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD
Screenshots:

Links:

Episode-0.03-pc - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (478.49 MB)

Episode-0.03-pc - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Episode-0.03-pc.part2.rar from filefox.cc (478.49 MB)

greg92813

Name: Babysitter

Developer / Publisher: T4bbo
Tags: Corruption, Teen, Incest, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Sleep, Harem, M/FF, MM/F, FF, MILF,
Version: 0.1.0
Size: 855 megabytes.
DescYou starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...ription:

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Babysitter_-_Version_0.1.0.rar from fboom.me (855.95 MB)
Download Babysitter_-_Version_0.1.0.rar from filefox.cc (855.95 MB)

greg92813

Name: Game Legends

Developer / Publisher: Trinity
Tags: Incest, Lesbian, Oral, Exhibitionism, Kinetic Novel, Foot Fetish, Fisting, Threesome, Female Protagonist, Male Protagonist,
Version: 0.1
Size: 2386 megabytes.
Description:

Game Legends is a project bringing untold stories in kinetic novel format of familiar characters from popular games. You may recognize that we've stared with one of the more popular titles, but as time goes on and we begin to take suggestions the characters and stories you'll see will also grow to include other fan favorites.
Screenshots:

Links:
Game_Legends_v0.1_ - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part2.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part3.rar from fboom.me (386.21 MB)
Game_Legends_v0.1_ - (3 x 1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part2.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Game Legends [v0.1].part3.rar from filefox.cc (386.21 MB)

greg92813

Name: Project SAGE

Developer / Publisher: Paperwork
Tags: Exhibitionism, Romance, Cheating, Blackmail, Corruption,
Version: 0.1
Size: 428 megabytes.
Description:

It's somewhat classic. It's about erotic adventures of a young girl moving in a new country. The story will start in a small town and evolve from there to an international scale. I try to implement what is missing in similar games.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Project_SAGE_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (428.09 MB)
Download Project_SAGE_-_Version_0.1.rar from filefox.cc (428.09 MB)

greg92813

Name: Corruption

Developer / Publisher: MrC
Tags: Visual Novel, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Fetish, All sex, Big boobs, Blowjob, Sex, Aunt-Nephew, Incest, Brother-Sister, Family Sex,
Version: 0.85 Lite + Bugfix
Size: 1354 megabytes.
Description:

Hi~ I am Mr.C. I'm making an adult game. Now, I'm working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential. Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it.
Screenshots:

Links:

Corruption_-_Version_0.85_Bugfix - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Corruption_-_Version_0.85_Bugfix.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Corruption_-_Version_0.85_Bugfix.part2.rar from fboom.me (354.52 MB)
Download Corruption_-_Version_0.85_Bugfix.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Corruption_-_Version_0.85_Bugfix.part2.rar from filefox.cc (354.52 MB)

greg92813

Name: Freeloading Family

Developer / Publisher: FFCreation
Tags: Visual Novel, 3DCG, Incest, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism,
Version: 0.51
Size: 235 megabytes.
Description:

Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.
Screenshots:

Links:

Download Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.51.rar from fboom.me (235.67 MB)
Download Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.51.rar from filefox.cc (235.67 MB)

greg92813

Name: Marie's

Developer / Publisher: Ddfunlol
Tags: Visual novel, Cheating, Cuckold, Lesbian, Threesome, Big breasts, Big dick,
Version: Chapter 4
Size: 1645 megabytes.
Description:

Marie is a normal woman like so many others, she is not shy or obsessed with sex. She works, earns a good salary and has as collaborator her best friend,she's a little crazy but nice. Her husband has been in prison for two years for embezzlement,It will be released in 6 months. She must repay the sum all alone the time that her husband returns. To save to pay a rent, his childhood friend hosted him. He was his first love,they are very accomplice, no secrets nor taboo. Today, he prefers the love of men than that of women. The situation is not ordinary but everything goes well, until Marie says a joking words.
Screenshots:

Links:

Marie_s_-_Chapter_4 - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Marie_s_-_Chapter_4.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Marie_s_-_Chapter_4.part2.rar from fboom.me (645.75 MB)
Download Marie_s_-_Chapter_4.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Marie_s_-_Chapter_4.part2.rar from filefox.cc (645.75 MB)

greg92813

Name: Man Of The House

Developer / Publisher: Faerin
Tags: Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur,
Version: 0.6.9 Extra + Saves and Patch
Size: 1627 megabytes.
Description:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
Screenshots:

Links:

Man_Of_The_House_-_Version_0.6.9_Extra - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Man_Of_The_House_-_Version_0.6.9_Extra.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Man_Of_The_House_-_Version_0.6.9_Extra.part2.rar from fboom.me (627.31 MB)
Download Man_Of_The_House_-_Version_0.6.9_Extra.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Man_Of_The_House_-_Version_0.6.9_Extra.part2.rar from filefox.cc (627.31 MB)

greg92813

Name: Sins of the Father

Developer / Publisher: Kaffekop
Tags: isual novel, 3DCG, Anal sex, Bdsm, Corruption, Fantasy, Group sex, Humiliation, Male protagonist, Milf, Teasing,
Version: 0.03.1
Size: 1970 megabytes.
Description:

The story revolves around a young man, named Mack, who has to come to terms with both his past and his future after having lost his father during a home invasion.

I'm not a fan of giving too much away about the plot, as it might spoil things for you (the player) but suffice to say is, that the protagonist is a young man named Mack who must come to terms with both his past and his future as well as that of his family.
When you start a game, I highly recommend that you go through the prologue. It sets the stage for the story and may very well contain useful information for later use.

Screenshots:

Links:

Sins_of_the_Father_-_Version_0.03.1 - (2 x 1000 MB)
Download Sins_of_the_Father_-_Version_0.03.1.part1.rar from fboom.me (1000 MB)
Download Sins_of_the_Father_-_Version_0.03.1.part2.rar from fboom.me (970.51 MB)
Download Sins_of_the_Father_-_Version_0.03.1.part1.rar from filefox.cc (1000 MB)
Download Sins_of_the_Father_-_Version_0.03.1.part2.rar from filefox.cc (970.51 MB)