A Request to all camshow posters

sharma

Respected camshow uploaders & posters, i have a small request. I know how hard downloading & uploading camshows and creating a thread, so if you think 'i did everything so i am not inclined to do anything more' we understand. My request is that you try add 3 or 4 snapshots of that camshow along with screencap. Just to give better detail of a camshow. Thats all. Thank you.

BOZZOO

My request is that you try add 3 or 4 snapshots of that camshow along with screencap.
by the time the editing is done, which is a pain in the ass, probably dont feel like doing extra snapshots too. and then upload and post the extra pics. some may, but dont be surprised if they dont.

edvikt

In my opinion, it's really not worth the time investment. I think most people that look at a thumbnail version of a cap know if they want to download it or not. This is basically adding time that would cater more toward those that download for free and have to wait between downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOZZOO

This is basically adding time that would cater more toward those that download for free and have to wait between downloads.
and cant be bothered to click the thanks button, because its SO difficult.

edvikt

and cant be bothered to click the thanks button, because its SO difficult.
Yeah. Almost nobody hits the thanks button. I just judge how much people like something based on the number of downloads something has.

BOZZOO

Yeah. Almost nobody hits the thanks button.
ive noticed. ingratitude/inconsideration is a major pet-peeve of mine, i guess its a good thing "thanks" dont really count for anything any more.

sharma

I apologize for the misunderstanding my thread created. I should have been more clear. I dont care about MFC, chaturbate cams etc. The only camshows i download are Nikki, Bailey, Brooke Marks, Madden, Freckles and they cam once a week. So i hope that the posters of the above mentioned models would not find it downright impossible to add a couple of snaps. I apologize again for the inconvinience.