Andiland...starting to wonder, the beginning of the end?

Nivram

Seems that she's had less and less time, for anything outside of her member's area (which I understand, should come as her #1 priority, of course!). Her public blog (andilandunleashed) has had infrequent updates (nothing since Dec 12th, and the one before that, was a month earlier!), when she used to update with tease sets, fairly regularly. Same with Instagram....infrequently.

I checked her site intro pages, and it appears she had a member's area video, and webcam chat, on Christmas eve, and Christmas day.....but no photo set? I think that's a first, in the 10+ years of her site being online!

So I'm starting to wonder, if our 30-something (24, according to her website! LOL) beauty is getting tired of the business, close to finishing her degree, or too busy with a significant other, to bother, any more??

I realize this happens to ALL the ladies, who are in the business, but it seems a shame, when they depart with a website whimper, instead of just coming out and stating that they're through, and thanks for everything! :(

Thoughts??

Putin1

There have been a few updates but they have not been posted anywhere that I can find. I am hoping that someone can post them soon.