Andi Land AndiPink - Where It All Started

Astercholik

@SAN , wondering if you know whether there's an Andi Pink set associated with this animated gif of her? Or which video it's from? The owners of the AP site didn't always match vids with pic sets, unfortunately.

The name of the film is Studying, probably the film does not have a set of images

//EDIT
I went through this whole thread and for a quick count there are about 90pcs of kits here, and according to my information there are over 180 AndiPink kits (not including the 18 magazine), so this thread is not 100% complete

//EDIT 2
All I found was something along the lines of a set of pictures which are screenshots of the footage film I named above.

Last edited:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I went through this whole thread and for a quick count there are about 90pcs of kits here, and according to my information there are over 180 AndiPink kits (not including the 18 magazine), so this thread is not 100% complete
I had no time to manage both this and the AndiLand thread at the moment, so the AndiPink stuff needs to wait before being completed. I will not abandon this thread, at the right moment (according to my spare time) I will revamp dead sets and videos and I'll post what's missing. FYI: as this place should be just for sharing and not for discussions/requests, I will delete these 3 posts of ours in the next days (giving you time to read what I wrote), please next time you (Astercholik, Nivram2 or whoever else) need anything just send me a conversation message

SAN