Met-Art Andrea C – Forever-167 images (2004-07-13 )

Belltower

I remember this gallery when it originally came out. That was thirteen years ago. I wonder what she looks like now. I've suggested to MET that they should revisit some of their earlier models and see if they're presentable today and would be willing to pose nude (for enough $$ incentive) for one more gallery doing a whole series of "Where Are They Today" Some married with kids, some not so attractive any more but some would be presentable and willing to pose nude one more time.

xman47

I remember this gallery when it originally came out. That was thirteen years ago. I wonder what she looks like now. I've suggested to MET that they should revisit some of their earlier models and see if they're presentable today and would be willing to pose nude (for enough $$ incentive) for one more gallery doing a whole series of "Where Are They Today" Some married with kids, some not so attractive any more but some would be presentable and willing to pose nude one more time.
Great idea.

birdas

i agree that this would be nice. But imagine that some models might not want to come back to this period of their lives... :)