Anyone else missing thousands of 'thanks'?

edvikt

So, I'm missing over 6000 likes. I was around 8900 likes on the old board, and have 2700 now.

Not a huge deal, but just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Last edited by a moderator:

edvikt

None, that I can see. Unless you need every single trophy. I have all of the trophies except the 1000 posts trophy.

I'm also not sure if the likes thing is even implemented yet, because staff was saying we would love it.

BOZZOO

None, that I can see. Unless you need every single trophy. I have all of the trophies except the 1000 posts trophy.

I'm also not sure if the likes thing is even implemented yet, because staff was saying we would love it.
i asked why we lost so many in the chatbox, but was ignored.

if we going to love it, i think i want as many of mine back as possible (lost 900+).

BOZZOO

I think the missing thanks are from not counting the thanks on deleted posts during the move.
from 900 to 64,000? thats an AWFUL LOT of deleted posts w/ a quite a few thanks per post.

i checked my up's and thanks are missing from them, so its more than just deleted posts. its got me curious.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I had 89000 thanks and now I have a little more than 25000.

Maybe it was problem during the import of "thanks" from old software. :)
Nope, you lost all those thanks because I don't like you :p

edvikt

I think the missing thanks are from not counting the thanks on deleted posts during the move.
I thought that may be it, as I lost several threads before the move took place. I'm still curious as to why we were going to love this new like system. We were told it would be put in the day after the forum upgrade, so if the new like system is in place, I must be missing something, because all that happened was we lost a ton likes. lol

BOZZOO

has anyone lost any additional "thanks/likes"? ive lost 120 more

edvikt

I haven't lost anymore, personally.

Maybe our likes disappear the instant threads/posts are removed?