Anyone recommend a good host site for video clips

G

Gallagher66

Hey everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good a host/site where i could upload my webcam vids to to post on kitty-kats? I am only looking for sites that are free to upload and maintain.

Thanks,

_E_66

WT said:
Free to upload and maintain: Rapidgator, Upstore.net, and Luckyshare.net
You can mirror your links with whichever host you want in addition to links that you post to these sites, but the use of one of them is required. Please familiarize yourself with the rules before you post.

S

slapper44

I was wondering, is it worth using cloud storage (e.g. Ubuntu One) ?

P

Prinz-Blondi

Check this site out: en.wikipedia.org / wiki / Comparison_of_file_hosting_services

Ubuntu One is nice and it does work on Windows now, however it would only suffice as personal backup storage (such as RapidShare is now) and wouldn't work too well for sharing content.

Basically with RapidGator you can create a free account and upload some stuff to it to share, you'll collect commission and that commission you can redeem for free premium membership. Without premium membership they do limit you to 500MB file sizes and will delete your files if they aren't downloaded for 30 days. Premium members have infinite retention with file size limited to 10GB.