FTV April IV (April Valentino) - Intimate Second Day 11/24/21 - 1080p/2160p

Pinkside

April IV - Carefree Sexuality
Release Date : 11/24/21 (NEW!!!)

We get an even more intimate view of April in this update, when she wears sexy red lingerie, with sensual white heels... The bottoms are so tight on her, that it wedges on her vagina, and her nipples pop out easily! Enjoying the butt views, she then plays with her breasts and nipples, pulling and licking them. They are some of the perkiest and prettiest nipples we've ever seen! Taking those hot white stilletos off, she sucks on the heel, gets it wet and penetrates herself with it, in a kinky FT\/-style! Part of it rubs on her clit, arousing her, leading to the Magic Wand vibrator and another strong orgasm with really visible vaginal contractions! Notice how horny this girl gets. Cooling off at the pool, she gets goosebumps and her perfect nipples stick out so far! Using a water hose, she fucks herself with it, and ends up becoming a water fountain from her vagina! Missionary and doggy style, watch her squirt water out... As the day comes to an end, we see her at a golf course, doing topless cartwheels and fooling around, then giving us views down her shirt and between her legs at a restaurant. Another fun combo update of April, we hope she turns you on, and gives you a raging hard-on with all the kinky things she does with her desirable figure!

Model Comments
i really really wanted to model my brand new red lingerie and the photographer gave me some sexy heels to model with in them. they matched my lingerie with the lace and gemstones. it also compliments my pretty toes and the pedicure. i love the pictures on this set!!!! i always like how my tushy looks in tall heels. the heel fucking didnt feel like much but the front part of the shoe rubbing against my clit felt good so it made me want to cum for real. for the whole time i wanted to go into the pool but it was colder than i thought it would be especially since the weather was like 95 outside. but the water in the hose was warm for some reason so when it went inside me it warmed me up believe it or not. crazy things i did today! but the best part was fucking, if you know what i mean :p

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
She had two different lingerie sets she brought with her, and I preferred the red one; the way it wedged on her vagina had an erotic way about it compared to the blue one she tried on. I gave her a brand new pair of white heels, which had the intention of being 'used' in more than one way... Its also all about her nipples, as she pulls on them and even licks them. They are some of the most perfect nipples I've ever seen. In the backlighting her curvaceous figure looks incredibly desirable, and once she gets going on the shoe heel fucking, the lighting makes it more erotic. Shoe heel fetish fans enjoy. Once more, she masturbates with the Magic Wand, and has a very strong orgasm, with the contractions very strong and visible. Cooling off at the pool, we get some pretty full nudes, and the cold gets her body full of goosebumps; but its the hard nipples that we get to enjoy. Another fetishy request from the members was water hose play, where she penetrates herself with the hose, and squirts water out from different positions. As the day comes to an end, she does some teasing at the golf course, then a dinner with a rather revealing romper outfit.

VIDEO - Intimate Second Day

Total Duration : 00:28:31
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 2.43 GB / 4.62 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 5 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

april-iv-00009474-01-1080p.mp4
april-iv-00009474-02-1080p.mp4
april-iv-00009474-03-1080p.mp4
april-iv-00009474-04-1080p.mp4
april-iv-00009474-05-1080p.mp4