Arabella

I downloaded a clip of her pounding herself with a fuck machine from another forum. It was so bad I didn't even keep it for the novelty. She's really let herself go and it's depressing to see.

Lazarus

I downloaded a clip of her pounding herself with a fuck machine from another forum. It was so bad I didn't even keep it for the novelty. She's really let herself go and it's depressing to see.
She has definitely thickened up more than I prefer and it is part of the reason I stopped subscribing to her. I just don't find her sexy anymore. To paraphrase the Righteous Brothers, I've lost that loving feeling.

But, I'm going to end on a positive note and give credit where it is due.

For what it's worth, I think she's actually been losing a bit of weight recently. While I'd still like to see her thinner, she currently has a curvyness that it seems a lot of guys find appealing, so I'm not sure if she's motivated to keep reducing. Maybe she has found her niche audience which leads me to my next, more important, observation. To her credit and contrary to the criticism I've expressed about her in the past when I said she seemed lazy, I've been impressed to see her in recent months really working hard to put out content and engage with her fans. So, kudos to her for that! I just wish she was a bit more toned, because in the little bit I've seen of her premium content, she surprised me in that she seems like she'd be a lot of fun in bed and it'd be nice to imagine me there with her. Maybe, that's a reflection that she seems happier these days. If so, it's nice to see and I'm happy for her.