Mixed Art of BDSM and Fetish Video

vioroca

Sabien Demonia Tori Cummings - Daydreaming In Spain Sabien Demonia And Tori Cummings

Year: 2022
Director: Sabien Demonia
Cast: Sabien Demonia, Tori Cummings
Tags: bondage, dildo, stockings, lingerie, strap on, lesbian, cowgirl, big tits, legs, strap-on, reverse cowgirl, vibrator, tits, lezdom, white, bdsm, cum
Description: Sabien Demonia walks the streets of Spain at night, alone. She enters a bar and orders a from busty blonde bombshell, Tori Cummings. Sabien cant help but stare at Tori's big tits popping out of her white blouse. She stares herself into a daydream where she has Tori naked on an exam table. Sabien is in a white lab coat, obviously there to perform dirty kinky experiments on her. Sabien gets out some suction devices and uses them on Tori's pink nipples, making them protrude under the plexiglass. Sabien secures another suction device to Tori's pussy, making it too, puff out. She adds a zipper of clothespins to each tit and rips them off. Sabien uses a vibrator on Tori's pussy and makes her cum, slapping her thighs each time she tries to close her legs. After that, Sabien switches up her fantasy and she's got Tori standing naked, bound to a chain link fence with her ass sticking out. She spanks and paddles Tori's ass hard, and fucks her pussy deep with a strap-on. In the final fantasy, Tori is in slutty red lingerie, laying on her back with a big dildo attached to her face. Sabien straddles Tori and fucks herself with it, riding the dildo reverse cowgirl, her big beautiful ass bouncing on it until she cums.
Duration: 00:58:14
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.06 GB
Thumbnails:

https://filefox.cc/kgoveny35b57/Sabien_Demonia_Tori_Cummings_-_Daydreaming_In_Spain_Sabien_Demonia_And_Tori_Cummings.mp4

vioroca

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman S2 E3 A Turn For The Worse

Cast: Casey Calvert, The Pope
Tags: feature, masturbation, fingering, bondage, vibrator, cage, bdsm
Description: Casey has tried to stay strong, but things are not improving no matter how much she tries. He is a very disturbed man, a madman if you will, and he is deep in his own psyche. His delusions are something only he understands, and they make it more difficult for Casey as the days go on. He seems confused at times, but the one thing that holds true is that she belongs to him now. Casey is a captive in her own home, and it seems that she is the only one that realizes this. He slides in and out of reality and his psyche breaks as easy as changing clothes. Casey won't give up. She can't give up. He can't win.
Duration: 00:55:25
Filesize: 1.01 GB
Thumbnails:

https://filefox.cc/qcb0whkkqd63/Casey_Calvert_-_Diary_Of_A_Madman_S2_E3_A_Turn_For_The_Worse.mp4

vioroca

Nikki Cobie - The Delivery 2

Year: 2021
Director: James Grey
Cast: Slaves Nikki, Cobie Mistress Natasha Zare
Tags: bdsm, bondage
Description: The Delivery 2 starring Nikki, Natasha Zare, Cobie, Shortiii and Evie. After a year under the control of the Mistress Natasha Zare, Nikki needs to break free. With a knock at the door, she follows the courier to find out she is not the only slave wearing a collar. Mistress Zare controls her too. Nikki is entrapped and gets acquainted with the other slave, Cobie. Through bondage scenarios and games, both girls agree to the conditions set by Mistress Zare in the hope to have their collars removed finally. But will it work?
Duration: 00:31:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 236 Kbps avg, 0.101 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~210 Kbps
Filesize: 1.18 GB
Thumbnails:

https://filefox.cc/kq01xtbj7168/Nikki_Cobie_-_The_Delivery_2.mp4

vioroca

Alexis Tae Maya Woulfe - Strap Attack Maya Woulfe Sensually Dominates Alexis Tae

Director: Charlotte Sartre
Cast: Alexis Tae, Maya Woulfe
Tags: foot, petite, bdsm, dildo, strap on, strap-on, rimming, butt, lesbian, licking, anal, dominate, ass licking, foot licking, bondage, masturbation, lezdom, foot
Description: Gorgeous and tall Domme, Alexis Tae has her dear petite submissive, Maya Woulfe in a vulnerable bondage position, tied in a ball-tie. Alexis plays with Maya's asshole. She inserts a glass toy and makes Maya taste her own asshole from it. Alexis hits Maya with a riding crop and then fucks her ass hard and deep with a strap-on, making her clean the dildo off with her mouth. Maya is then shackled to a box for asshole teasing and foot of her mistress. Finally, Alexis plays with her own ass while making her submissive helplessly watch everything.
Duration: 00:48:00
Filesize: 898 MB
Thumbnails:

https://filefox.cc/uyhjrlvowzkg/Alexis_Tae_Maya_Woulfe_-_Strap_Attack_Maya_Woulfe_Sensually_Dominates_Alexis_Tae.mp4

vioroca

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman S2 E2 Learning The Hard Way

Cast: Casey Calvert, The Pope
Tags: fingering, vibrator, bdsm, cage, bondage, feature
Description: Casey is more than aware of the poor decision that she has made, and now is in full-blown survival-mode. The madman has settled in to her world and taken it over as his own. Casey is frantic, confused, and unsure of everything, but that doesn't stop her from trying to gain control of the situation. Things turn from bad to worse as she tests him, but he is used to this type of behavior and knows exactly what to do with her. When the easy way doesn't work, the only alternative is to do things the hard way. Casey isn't going to just lay there and take it without a fight, but at some point even the strongest become weak. He continues to terrorize her in her own home and there is absolutely nothing she can do to stop him from getting what he wants.
Duration: 00:38:51
Filesize: 729 MB
Thumbnails:

https://filefox.cc/645amnan9aoh/Casey_Calvert_-_Diary_Of_A_Madman_S2_E2_Learning_The_Hard_Way.mp4

vioroca

Tyler Scot 411 - Tyler File 3

Cast: Tyler Scot, 411
Tags: sex, feet, black, vibrator, dildo, bdsm, bondage, outdoor, bed, oil, legs, tits
Description: The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so , almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two s on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. OGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 01:13:11
Video: JPEG, 1920x1080 (16:9), 0.000 fps, ~368 bps avg, bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps
Filesize: 2.56 GB
Thumbnails:

https://filefox.cc/0z8jt833z308/Tyler_Scot_411_-_Tyler_File_3.mp4