Ashley Sinclair

Cum On Sisters Tits - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley gives you a hand job, blowjob, and tit job while talking dirty the entire time. You are so turned on by her tits. While encouraging you to cum, you explode all over her tits and she begins to taste it with her fingers!

File name: Cum On Sisters Tits
File Size : 478 MB
Runtime : 9 min 16 s
Resolution : 1920x1088
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

My Stinky Feet - Ashley Sinclair

My feet are so sore and stinky from wearing these heels all day. It looks like it is turning you on. Do you like stinky feet? Come smell them while I play with my pussy. Its kinda hot that you like stinky cheesy feet. Jerk your cock while I rub my pussy and smell my stinky cheese feet.

File name: My Stinky Feet
File Size : 476 MB
Runtime : 6 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Legs With Panty Flash - Ashley Sinclair

Ashleys athletic legs in a very short dress.... just like you would see her in public. You will notice she is unaware most of the time but we can see her panties flashing from underneath the dress. She tugs at the dress to ensure nothing is seen, but the athletic shape of her legs leaves a perfect triangle to view her white panties peaking from beneath. If you are into legs & high heels.... there is plenty of her silky soft toned legs for your viewing pleasure while she crossed and uncrossed her high heels... just like you would see in person. Enjoy.

File name: Legs With Panty Flash
File Size : 353 MB
Runtime : 6 min 11 s

Preview:

Last edited by a moderator:
failure to use mandatory host

Little Sisters Panty Jerk - Ashley Sinclair

You have a bad habit of checking out the girlfriend’s sweet and innocent little sister. Today she is sitting across from you wearing a very cute skirt and high heel wedges. She isn’t really old enough to know that guys like you could be perving on her. She mindlessly sits in various positions while talking away to her sister about their shopping trip…. allowing you to see her pretty colorful panties that are bulging from her fat pussy beneath. You can even tell it is probably a little wet because that’s how girls get. You’d love to smell them. Finally she catches you peeking and gives you a stern and confused look. The second time she catches you… she motions (without sister seeing) for you to meet her in the other room. She scolds you and cannot believe you would be looking up her skirt. Being the brat that she is (and wanting to see your hard throbbing dick because she has always looked up to you) she bribes you into jerking off for her (or she will tell sister about you peeking up her skirt). Maybe she has more experience than you thought. She takes her panties off and lets you hold them and even sniff them. For encouragement for you to hurry she lets you see her tight body, perky smooth tits, and her wet, freshly shaved pussy

File name: Little Sisters Panty Jerk
File Size : 452 MB
Runtime : 9 min 14 s

Preview:

Last edited by a moderator:

Naughty and Nice - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley Sinclair dancing with no panties, giving teasing upstarts before getting naked and pounding her pussy with a big glass dildo right in front of the Christmas tree.

File name: Naughty and Nice
File Size : 1.08 GB
Runtime : 7 min 46 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Footjob Tease - Ashley Sinclair

Perfect feet in pantyhose tease this cock that you wish was your own. Shiny, silky, see-thru perfection. Sucking and foot stroking this big cock with encouragement

File name: Footjob Tease
File Size : 794 MB
Runtime : 5 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Ass Fantasy By The Pool - Ashley Sinclair

You are always over at Ashley's parents house hanging around just like you've always done since you were KlDS. She is older now and has blossomed into quite the bombshell with all the curves that go along with womanhood. She throws the beach ball to you from the pool (wearing a VERY skimpy bikini) and so you play along.... hoping she will eventually get out of the pool so you can perv on her fat round ass. When she does exit the pool she immediately catches you staring and getting hard. She knows that you find her attractive (everyone does.) As she bends over in the g-string she is wearing to dry off, she asks if it is too small and if you can see her asshole peaking out. A bold move but she has you where she wants you. She can tell you like it and tells you that you can look at it up close if you promise not to touch it. So she strips out of her bikini and gets on all fours doggy style and shakes and swirls her ass in your face with her asshole and long pussy lips in full view. She can sense you want to cum and lets you jerk off onto her round plump ass. Worshipping and jerking off to her ass might become your new summer hobby!

File name: Ass Fantasy By The Pool
File Size : 796 MB
Runtime : 5 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f74f1529d2e2f/Ass_Fantasy_By_The_Pool.mp4

Ashley Sinclair Jerk Off Instruction - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley Sinclair talks directly to you and gives you very specific instructions on how to jerk you cock off. She even has her own stunt cock with her so she can not only tell you what to do but also show you! Ashley really gets into it with a lot of enthusiasm, dirty talk, and some expert jerking skills! She even takes off her panties and wraps them around her stunt cock a few time making a nice cock ring. This makes the cock extremely hard and she continues to jerk. She even tells you that she wants you to blow your load in her mouth and says "I do like a hot load of cum in my mouth". When it comes time for her stunt cock to cum she jacks him off right into her mouth...right where she wants YOU to cum! This is a great scene and Ashley looks AMAZING in her thigh highs...this girls was born to wear them!

File name: Ashley Sinclair Jerk Off Instruction
File Size : 492 MB
Runtime : 8 min 25 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/218dd073342a2/Ashley_Sinclair_Jerk_Off_Instruction.mp4

Nylons JOI and Masturbate - Ashley Sinclair

A black micro dress, seamless pantyhose, and patent high heels is Ashley's wardrobe choice for this video, and it is enough to get you rock hard. This is a jerk off encouragement video after all, but Ashley wants to get in on the fun too. Maybe you two can cum together? She changes (right in front of you) into nylon stockings and removes her high heels for a good view of her pantyhose covered feet AND her thick wet pussy. She inserts a huge blue dildo and fucks herself while you watch and jerk off until the end

File name: Nylons JOI and Masturbate
File Size : 938 MB
Runtime : 10 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/87b35cbf840b5/Nylons_JOI_and_Masturbate.mp4

Super Girl vs Hench Woman - Ashley Sinclair

The henchwoman knows that Super Girl isnt as powerful without her costume on and sneaks into Super Girl's house on the superheroine's day off. She coming home from the gym wearing her yoga pants when the henchwoman jumps out from where she has been hiding to strip super girl naked. When super girl finally over powers the henchwoman she leaves her laying limp to go put on her SuperGirl costume just in case there is another fight. To make a long story short... the henchwoman is gone but returns with kryptonite rendering super girl helpless. Again she is stripped naked while the henchwoman likes and sucks super girls feet and finally the ultimate humiliation of being fucked helpless with a big red strap-on dildo.

File name: Super Girl vs Hench Woman
File Size : 950 MB
Runtime : 10 min 56 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b52e72342c130/Super_Girl_vs_Hench_Woman.mp4

Yes This Is Blackmail - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley finds her phone in her car. You must have dropped it inside while it was dropped of at your repair shop. She returns, letting you know that she knows about ALL the things on your phone that you probably don't want people to see. Yes, she is blackmailing you. She has your bank account info, all of your contacts for friends, family, and co-workers... and your dirty pics. Listen as she explains how life will be from here on out with blackmail and financial domination part of your life. Of course, she has to be a very pretty, detailed, fit, sexy bratty girl who wears all the accessories including pantyhose, which you LOVE. Its a double edged sword!

File name: Yes This Is Blackmail
File Size : 527 MB
Runtime : 6 min 6 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/7e85134dabaa4/Yes_This_Is_Blackmail.mp4

Chastity Cuck SPH - Ashley Sinclair

Ive been fucking the neighbor because your dick is so small. We got married when I was really young and you lied to me and told me your dick was average. Well, now that I know yours is actually really small compared to most guys... I'm going to fuck them instead of you because Ive never had an orgasm. As your punishment, you are going into chastity if you want to stay married to me. Im going to let you cum ONE more time. This is it. Are you ready?

File name: Chastity Cuck SPH
File Size : 570 MB
Runtime : 5 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/07ff9d3b7d7ee/Chastity_Cuck_SPH.mp4

Free Pass - Ashley Sinclair

I come home and tell you all about how my night out dancing went. I show you the tight mini skirt that I wore with no panties and how I was purposely a slut and let guys look up it. I went out to a random guys car and sucked his dick. Want to hear all the details? I think I want to go out tomorrow night too and leave you here to watch the kids. So glad I get a free pass!!! Tomorrow Ill probably fuck a guy now that i know how easy it is. Sorry you arent getting any!

File name: Free Pass
File Size : 373 MB
Runtime : 10 min 21 s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/120c80efed271/Free_Pass.mp4

School Girl Dance and JOI - Ashley Sinclair

Classic school girl swag. Dancing, showing that ass from under the skirt while teasing you and giving you the dirty thoughts you love. Finally stripping completely naked while dancing for you and then fingering myself to orgasm while encouraging you to jerk off. Just like your own personal school girl!

File name: School Girl Dance and JOI
File Size : 370 MB
Runtime : 10 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ded019d3d45b9/School_Girl_Dance_and_JOI.mp4

High School Reunion Trick - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley went to her high school reunion only to be hit on by every bald, low testosterone, washed up, divorced, middle aged male in attendance. She can't take anymore and goes outside to call her friend and have a smoke. While she is outside you show up (to hit on her.) She immediately begins calling you baldie and fatty is furious you even have the guts to talk to her. But then, it occurs to her.... she can take your money, run up your credit cards, and have anything from you that she wants just by pretending like you have a chance to have sex with her. She takes you home to her house after you take her shopping first of course and starts to get naked. She knows her big boxer ex-football player boyfriend will be home any minute and beat your ass. When he comes in, she tells him you were coming on to her and trying to get her naked. She laughs while he beats the out of you and gives you 2 black eyes. For some reason you know you deserve this.

File name: High School Reunion Trick
File Size : 278 MB
Runtime : 7 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/30e4f29a99333/High_School_Reunion_Trick.mp4

Super Heroine Bound - Ashley Sinclair

Super Girl... AKA Ashley Sinclair is making a surprise video for one of her fans. When Cat Woman.... AKA Cherry Morgan finds out that Ashley is dating a mortal with money she becomes jealous and sets out to ruin the surprise video and the date the Super Girl has planned for later that evening. The two wrestle until finally Cat Woman has tied and bound Ashley to a chair. She knows that her weakness is clitoral stimulation and once she has orgasmed, her powers are useless for days. While bound to a chair with rope and chains Cat Woman uses a HITACHI MAGIC WAND on Super Girl's clit through her sexy pantyhose until she cums hard. To make things even better, she is put into a trance by the Trance Figurine that she leaves in front of Super-Girl (just in case she comes to).

File name: Super Heroine Bound
File Size : 253 MB
Runtime : 7 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/aaf2ac7a28a7f/Super_Heroine_Bound.mp4

Unwrap Me - Ashley Sinclair

Ashley has a treat for you this Christmas.... you get to unwrap her. She has HUGE tits and a smooth pussy. Her tight ass isn't bad either. Dirty talk and a flawless body is what you get this year!

File name: Unwrap Me
File Size : 191 MB
Runtime : 5 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/11bb94aeb3757/Unwrap_Me.mp4

Fingering For You - Ashley Sinclair

Pink ripe pussy ready to take her fingers. She double fingers her pussy while its soaking wet until she cums. Her pretty body and beautiful smile make this clip hard to resist! Too bad you will never have a girl like this

File name: Fingering For You
File Size : 177 MB
Runtime : 4 min 58 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6495cb5ad366e/Fingering_For_You.mp4

Tiny Dick Student Spanked in Front Of Class - Ashley Sinclair

Your very hott teacher Ms. Sinclair has recently discovered that you plagiarized your research paper, and this is a very serious offense. The new school policy is that you receive and F as well as corporal punishment (a spanking.) Since the rule is new, it doesn't have an restrictions on it yet. It doesn't specify if it can be done in front of the class or not... it doesn't specify whether or not the teach can paddle you bare ass or through your clothing. Dressed to impress in her stockings and high heels... Ms. Sinclair explains how she is going to spank you with her hair brush in front of the entire class when the bell rings. You almost don't realize what is going on because you are staring at her legs propped up on her desk with her grown woman pussy showing from an upskirt of her not wearing panties! She is going to pull down your pants and spank you. All the girls are going to see your small penis bob up and down as she paddles you right in front of them... facing them! She will be keeping your pants and underwear until the end of class. You will kneel at her feet and massage them after the paddling until the class is over. All of the girls will be allowed to video it as today is a "free day" and they will be allowed to have their phones out during class. The whole school will probably see your tiny dick flip around as you squirm and jerk and cry from the spanking you are about to receive!

File name: Tiny Dick Student Spanked in Front Of Class
File Size : 128 MB
Runtime : 8 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff72235cf634f/Tiny_Dick_Student_Spanked_in_Front_Of_Class.mp4