Bailey Knox

clusseau

Just saying, i do not want to want to irritate anyone, in any way, and will happily await today's new video for whenever our poster puts it up.

Will add though- that I already Have it, and its quite nice.. but maybe not a Keeper.
Brightening it though, kind of makes a difference. (= i would Love to see a Brighter Version!)
I can try to put up a Link to it here to the video, if need be- if someone has the technology to help with that..
....but wont call that a post because, really- it wont be much of a post until its Brightened.

Cap from todays vid- brighter

Last edited by a moderator:

bgiconz

Just saying, i do not want to want to irritate anyone, in any way, and will happily await today's new video for whenever our poster puts it up.

Will add though- that I already Have it, and its quite nice.. but maybe not a Keeper.
Brightening it though, kind of makes a difference. (= i would Love to see a Brighter Version!)
I can try to put up a Link to it here to the video, if need be- if someone has the technology to help with that..
....but wont call that a post because, really- it wont be much of a post until its Brightened.

Cap from todays vid- brighter
If I can download this quickly tonight when the wife is asleep I will try to run a color correction on it.

Edit: File is no longer available. I'll try if I come across it - but Bailey really isnt my thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

clusseau

If I can download this quickly tonight when the wife is asleep I will try to run a color correction on it.

Edit: File is no longer available. I'll try if I come across it - but Bailey really isnt my thing.
darkceder has posted the file in forum, so i deleted mine. i dont know though, if that one is brightened.

toddey47

Since Aug 18th only 1 update which was a cam show. Now she gets on twitter and says she won’t be camming for the foreseeable future! Does anybody know what is going on with her?

toddey47

I don’t believe so, I could be wrong but I really don’t think so. A few peo said they know what she is going through, I hope for her sake it’s not drugs.

toddey47

So now her 1st show in a month and she cancels at the last minute! I just don’t understand how at this point anybody would spend money on her or other sites ( brookemarks, Madden) as they seem to all be falling apart. They promise this and that but never give what the sites say you signed up for!!! Don’t get me wrong, I really love the girls involved but at the same time it’s a business, and if you can’t deliver on your end of the deal the people stop using your product. All these sites have been poorly run for some time now!

Rodzila

Same as I said about madden. I guess she does not need the cash. She has other stuff in her life and its not so important to her . she knows her loyal fans will stay with her as they think they are her real friends . same as madden. I guess we should stop keeping our hopes up that she or madden will change . it will only get worse.

tongue

Same as I said about madden. I guess she does not need the cash. She has other stuff in her life and its not so important to her . she knows her loyal fans will stay with her as they think they are her real friends . same as madden. I guess we should stop keeping our hopes up that she or madden will change . it will only get worse.
At least she gives up the kitty with some type of regularity. Madden teases like she pissed off at you!

toddey47

Bailey, seems to be coming to an end to me. I believe she has some personal problems going on at the moment and I have no idea what they are. Over the last year she has really gained some weight, but still looks good. Brooke, rarely has a cam show , never any new stuff, and if you read what she tweets she seems very stuck up like she is just too good for the people who support her. Madden, hardly ever shows anything, now consistently cancels her shows, doesn’t even have a HD cam yet!? Whoever is running these sites needs to put the hammer down or just get models who will take it seriously. I still haven’t given up hope on Nikki coming back, although probably not going to happen, but at least you get 1 new never before seen footage of unreleased material a week. Also the new videos show a bit more than ever before!

surround

Bailey, seems to be coming to an end to me. I believe she has some personal problems going on at the moment and I have no idea what they are. Over the last year she has really gained some weight, but still looks good. Brooke, rarely has a cam show , never any new stuff, and if you read what she tweets she seems very stuck up like she is just too good for the people who support her. Madden, hardly ever shows anything, now consistently cancels her shows, doesn’t even have a HD cam yet!? Whoever is running these sites needs to put the hammer down or just get models who will take it seriously. I still haven’t given up hope on Nikki coming back, although probably not going to happen, but at least you get 1 new never before seen footage of unreleased material a week. Also the new videos show a bit more than ever before!
It's really pity that Bailey is disappearing. Her last shows were really good. I don't mind her weight gain and comparing her now with a few years back, I prefer the present Bailey. 10 years back I would have stopped following her due to the weight - interesting how taste changes over time. But what I hate on her or better say her webmaster is the lack of regular updates. I always ask myself why I should subscribe to her, is it just to get the recording of a cam show that I missed? So disappointing...
That's why my #1 is Madden. Of course her content is arguable and like 90% of her vids and sets are boring. But you know exactly what you get for your money, i.e. 8 sets, 4 vids and usually 4 cam shows per month. I think this is remarkable that she kept this consistent for so many years. In 3 month she delivered more content than the whole Panda-crew through the year. Lazy cunts...
I wouldn't say that she consistently cancels her shows. If haven't miscount she had 38 shows this year and 5 cancellations - not a bad rate considering her shitty internet at the farm. But a HD cam is long overdue at least for the hotels where the internet might be better. Last words, it shouldn't be forgotten that she is still a "non-nude model" (or a softcore tease model?), the expectations shouldn't be set too high. I doubt she will ever go full nude and spread her legs... may I be wrong :)

toddey47

I agree with everything you stated! It just seems coincidental that exactly when Bailey started showing more is when she started the disappearing act, maybe it has something to do with it.