baileyknox - status

toddey47

I guess nobody knows anything? Barely anything new , not on cam schedule, looks like she has gained weight, could she be pregnant??

TheDudee

She has some health issues from what I recall (breast cancer maybe?). Don't quote me on that, but it could be related.

demonsfire813

I keep seeing new hot vids promo'd on her twitter. Is anyone ever gonna get em on here? They look great! Hoping for the best. She's one of my favs.

stnastna

Im guessing some sort of cancer, she has covered her lower abdomen in latest videos...that would let me believe she has stoma. And in new video her face looks bloated, maby from cortisone. Hope she is fine and im wrong tough, one of my favorite models. Also pregnancy could explain that, that would be better than cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:

groper1

Im guessing some sort of cancer, she has covered her lower abdomen in latest videos...that would let me believe she has stoma. And in new video her face looks bloated, maby from cortisone. Hope she is fine and im wrong tough, one of my favorite models. Also pregnancy could explain that, that would be better than cancer.
WTF. Taking some giant leaps, aren’t you?

toddey47

Saw her hot cakes cam, definitely looks pregnant to me. I know she has denied this, but how could you think anything different after seeing her belly?

TheDudee

That cam was from a month or two ago, and a big belly doesn't necessarily mean pregnant. She could have had a medical thing going on or just let herself go for a few months. The pictures below are from last night's cam. She looks perfectly normal. She has always just been a little thick.

tnt

That cam was from a month or two ago, and a big belly doesn't necessarily mean pregnant. She could have had a medical thing going on or just let herself go for a few months. The pictures below are from last night's cam. She looks perfectly normal. She has always just been a little thick.
You have the cam can you share it

TheDudee

It doesn't have audio as I don't know the proper way to record from that shitty cam site they use. It's just a screen recording. PM me if you want it.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@TheDudee please dont offer to share things privately via PM, it makes it look like you might be trading/attempting to trade or may become the victim of someone trying to trade, neither of which is allowed here.

toddey47

Hey, don’t get me wrong because she is Beautiful no matter what! Seems to have a great personality too! Slowly getting up to my blueyedcass as maybe my all time favorite