BDSM <> Bondage Video Collection

charka

Owen Gray And Yhivi The Trouble with Yhivi

When a trainee tells me they do not have orgasms I am suspicious. This tells me there is a disconnect that just will not do in the arena of sexual servitude. I feel compelled to get to the bottom of things, and in Yhivi's case I happily strap her ass to an exam chair and splay that pussy wide open to discover just what this Trouble with Yhivi is all about.

Yhivi, James Mogul, Owen Gray

00:54:31 | 325 MB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Video:
640x360

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri - My Step - Mother Is A Secret Sex Slave

Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

Phoenix Marie, Piper Perri, Ramon Nomar

01:25:22 | 1.56 GB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Threesome, Blowjob,

Video:
854x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Roxy Lips - BDSM Threesome Playdate

Italian stud Luca Ferrero is horny for some BDSM fun and asks his buddy David Perry what he thinks of having a kinky threesome with Russian submissive Roxy Lips.

00:27:56 | 1.60 GB | MP4

Genre:
DP, Anal, Rimming, Big Cock, BDSM, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, Facial

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Tanty Lovel, Echo Blake, Kiki - Chain Gang Girls

Shot in the Australian Outback this short film explores the fetish genres of chastity belts, prison, chain gangs, hard labor, bondage and dominance.

Tanty Lovel, Echo Blake, Kiki

00:21:40 | 757 MB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoors

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

The Beauty - Part 02

It's really hard to accept and wait for your brutal fate, and if you are aware of helplessness, in addition. No escape. This is the mood of beautiful innocent Mia, while her both arms and chest are fixed to torture board. It is why she begins to tremble when Dr. Lomp's cold and unfriendly hands touch her smooth breasts. Trouble moments for Mia are to start. Even she is unsure whether this time she can survive Dr. Lomp's brutal punishment. Watch this movie to get seduced by blue-eyed beauty Mia's desperate tears in unbearable pain. And, don't miss Dr. Lomp's extra surprises along the movie.

00:28:36 | 2.06 GB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Video:
4096x2160

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Veronica Avluv (8996)

Veronica is in cum space. That's the FM equivalent to "sub space". She is in the zone of squirting, getting fucked and having multiple orgasms. The machines are in control.

00:28:46 | 345 MB | WMV

Genre:
BDSM, Fuck Machine, Solo, Toys, Masturbation, Hardcore

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Veronica Avluv (8997) /part 2 of 5 The MILF squirts and

Veronica is a fucking machine. End of story. This hot MILF gets nailed by the hooked dong on the Dragon and cums and cums and cums. She does the standing splits over the bed frame - squirts. She does the spread eagle splits on the bed, squirts. Her pussy literally rains onto the bed sheets and she sweats and shouts "I've never cum like this!'. Pure machine fucking greatness that was captured live.

00:19:41 | 236 MB | WMV

Genre:
BDSM, Fetish

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Woman vs. Machine Robots take on Kristina Rose

It's damn near impossible to wear out Kristina Rose. She's like those birthday candles that light back up right after you blow them out. She's feisty and so eager to cum we literally just turn the machines on and let them go at her. She cums, they keep pounding, she cums again. If she stops, it's for about 2 seconds while she regroups and then it's back at the fucking.

00:22:59 | 843 MB | MP4

Genre:
BDSM, Fuck Machine, Anal, Toys, Masturbation, Hardcore

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD