Beatifull futuristic rubber,latex, gloves, shoes

Lumba

Surprise in the hotel pool.mp4

File Size: 807 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:13:27

Since I was young I knew I was special. I could bend in
all directions. Later I discovered my love for spandex
catsuits. Enjoy my flexible video in a crazy spandex outfit.

Download Links:

Surprise in the hotel pool.mp4

Lumba

CONTORTION GEOMETRY.RAR

File Size: 1322 Mb

Set - 288 pics

Res. - 3080 x 5472 x 24b ,JPEG

I am very happy to introduce you to a new model today. The B@rbara from M@sc@w.
This young woman has already become famous there as a contortionist. Her dream
is to follow in my footsteps and now she can be seen on my since today.
You can admire her truly extreme backbends today in the new series of pictures.

Download Links:

Lumba

Lumba

Golden armor.ZIP

File Size: 928 Mb

Set - 223 pics

In this photos, we can see Ella in the complex contortion positions. She is wearing golden armor and
looks like a superhero from a comic book. The angles of her body are incredibly precise, demonstrating
her impressive strength and flexibility. It's clear that she has worked hard to achieve this level of
skill and control. The photo captures the moment perfectly, creating a sense of awe and admiration for
the acrobat's incredible talent.

Lumba

Bizarre babe.ZIP

File Size: 1.1 Ggb

Set - 253 pics

The breathtaking Veronica can be admired again today. This leggy beauty dared to show a bit
more of herself and try out a completely unique style. Veronica feels very comfortable in ballet heels
and can walk really well in them, showcasing her insanely extreme contortion skills.

Lumba

IN THE MENS DRESSING ROOM.mp4

File Size: 1958 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 60 fps
Duration: 00:12:55

Today Tatjana will appear in front of you in the form of a femme fatale. Imagine this dressing
room is in your apartment. You enter this room in the evening and you see a beautiful woman doing
unimaginable poses. Let your imagination run wild...

Lumba

TIGHT BACKBENDS.ZIP

File Size: 1.06 Ggb

Set - 259 pics

As I already announced on Instagram, there is a new face. The beautiful and extremely flexible
Elvira shows you, dear member, her impressive backbends and charming smile in a new photoshoot.

Lumba

PRIVATE STIL.ZIP

File Size: 1.5 GgB

Set - 242 pics

This breathtaking blonde has evolved and now radiates even more femininity and beauty. We have created
a very special photoshoot in a private style, where Anfisa showcases both her front and backward-bending
poses. Immerse yourself in this fascinating world full of grace and elegance!

Lumba

Beach beauty_1080.mp4

File Size: 918 Mb
Duration: 00:06:04

Imagine yourself there, in the front row, feeling the gentle breeze and hearing the sounds of the waves.
Open the doors to a world of impressive content that will inspire, astonish, and leave unforgettable impressions.
Purchase this video and allow yourself to experience all the magic and beauty that Tanja creates with her
flexible body on the beach by the lake.

Lumba

SUMMER HOTTIE_1080.mp4

File Size: 1935 Mb
Duration: 00:12:42

In this video, you can see Angelica training contortion on a grassy area in a forest park. The gymnast is executing a
extreme bends. The natural surroundings of the forest park provide a peaceful backdrop to the intense concentration
and physical exertion required for the contortionist to perform this skill. The video captures the beauty and grace of
the gymnast's movements, as well as the dedication and hard work required to achieve such mastery. It's an inspiring
image of human strength and potential.