BFC sites down?

sparky6388

From what I saw TSE was maybe a little more risque as a whole a few years ago, then it got kinda tame the past couple years except for a couple of the older models

suppoon420

That girl Nora looks amazing. She looks kind of familiar, too, like maybe she's related to Sofi or something. Anyone know if she's done anything else?

sparky6388

Does anyone know what's going on with the BFC websites? I have tried accessing a few and they have all been down since at least Thursday. At least the second time there has been an outage of some sort this year...

And of course the support page is down too so you can't even email to find out what's going on. At least I was able to download the latest Shay set on Monday.

markh

Is shay doing anything outside of hc? Her own site didn't last long sadly. She could go all the way in the erotica genre

sparky6388

Many of their archive sites now appear with a message about no longer being active, stating that sets from the site will be part of a new site launching soon. So it looks like Teen Starlet Studio and Honey Cream, the two remaining active sites, are back running and being updated, while all the "inactive" archive sites may be in some form combined into a new site.
Will be interesting to see what sets/sites re-appear in the new site, as the former "teen" sites varied quite a bit in how risque their content was. Honey Cream is clearly established as an 18+ site while, from the looks of things, TS Studio seems by far the tamest of the teen sites they have ever done.

Would've been nice if they had mentioned this new site in a blog post. Also not sure why they decided to cancel everyone's subscription instead of just prorating the next billing cycle.

CheeksMcButt

TSS is sooooo terrible. I'm not sure why TSE was cancelled. It had a good bit of balance with girls who wanted to do more seemed like they could. Some great progression with many of them that I was looking forward to seeing. HC isn't a tease anymore and the quality of models has gone way down. They gotta find the magic again that TM/MC have going.

Cmdr

Now When I think of TSE> I Think of Aneta And Nastya. Come on, they were great I would love seeing them on Honeycream.. And, yes I love the sometimes full on cherry view of Honeycream. TSS, Looks like it is moving slow, but the girls are so cute with little bodies they pose into very suggested poses. They are "sometimes" tease.