FTV Blake - FTV's New Covergirl - She's Got It All - 05/13/20

Pinkside

Blake - FTV's New Covergirl
Release Date : 05/13/20 (NEW!!!)

We meet beautiful Blake outdoors and immediately note how seductive and sensual she is, especially speaking Spanish (she comes from the Dominican Republic), and we see how sexy her lean body is...especially her shapely butt! We watch as she relaxes indoors, spreading her legs and hiking up her skirt to use a corded magic wand vibrator over her thighs and then directly on her clitoris, enjoying the powerful sensations. Next is a dildo for penetration pleasure and we note how creamy her hole has become from all the stimulation...and it brings her to a nice strong orgasm! Afterwards it's time for a little dance party and we watch her shaking that perfect butt outdoors by the pool in a thong bikini, twerking and clapping her cheeks and enjoying the music...cooling down afterwards we see her in a patio chair pouring oil over herself and rubbing it into her skin, gliding her hands over the slick sheen and massaging her pert breasts as she describes being gang-banged (her craziest sexual experience ever)..this gets her turned on enough that she reaches for a pink vibrating toy which she slides inside, fucking herself with it until she has another strong eye-rolling climax. Next we see her outdoors staying fit and trim by going for a jog and then doing some yoga stretching in the grass, and we note that shapely butt of hers in her tight stretch shorts. Back in the yard by the pool we see her nude stretching out some more, taking her time and sensually sliding her hands down her legs as she works her muscles. Lia shows her a video proving that girls squirting is a real thing and not just a fake-out, then she goes back outdoors to masturbate with a toy and we see she's already creamy...and she fucks herself with the toy for one more nice orgasm before saying goodbye! She's a beautiful, intensely sexual exotic girl with an incredible body and she's sharing it all with us here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

Hi, I'm Blake! I am 20 years old and currently studying to earn my Bachelor's degree in Political Science, aspiring to become an attorney. As a child, I was very active in competitive dancing as well as soccer, pom, and volunteer organizations. Through dancing I was able to utilize my outgoing personality and high energy to channel my individuality. Starting in high school I became a calculus tutor, then graduated to establishing my own private childcare business. I love everything pink and my succulent garden I have managed to keep alive for over two years! If you want to follow me on social media, you can find me on Twitter and Snapchat @blakeblossomxxx and Instagram @blakeblossomxx, with 2 X's.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi fellas! Lia here! When I opened my front door today and met Blake for the first time my jaw dropped. She is a very rare type of model. Everything is in line for her. Perfect face, tattoo free, perfect body, normal pussy, great personality, and great big natural boobs. When someone has boobs like Blake you tend to focus on them. That's 100% what I did. We did everything from oil massages, topless workout, and titty fucking. Plus everything in between. I could take pictures of Blake all day. She is so photogenic! Every shot is so beautiful. It was such a surprise to find out I was her very first professional photo shoot ever! On top of that. This was her first experience using toys on herself. I love it when everything comes together. Check out her application photos :

Total Duration : 00:18:02
Total Size : 1,53 Gb / 2,92 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4

Video I - She's Got It All

(1 Video - Splitted Into 3 Clips)

Download (1080p) :

blake-00008843-01-1080p.mp4
blake-00008843-02-1080p.mp4
blake-00008843-03-1080p.mp4

Download (4K) :

blake-00008843-01-2160p.mp4