Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Filesize: 736 MB
Duration: 00:32:54
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sarah Jain - Armbag Challenge

Filesize: 157 MB
Duration: 00:04:02
Video: WMV, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sarah Jain - Sarah Jain In Tight Elbow Bondage Frog Tie And Ballgagged

Filesize: 156 MB
Duration: 00:04:02

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sassy Katt And Syoja Hogtied

Filesize: 158 MB
Duration: 00:05:16
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 59.940 FPS , 3906 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 131 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

Cherry is a woman who absolutely loves bondage. I ask her some questions before we start and find out just how much. She tells me the tighter the better... Just my kind of woman. I interview her a bit longer as I like her cute southern accent and before long she won't be saying anything, lol. I stop asking questions and leave Cherry sitting on her stool. She gets a nervous look on her face as she waits for what's to come next. I walk up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and she seems excited to do so. I then start tying her upper body. I add ropes above and below her breasts as well as tying her arms behind her back. Cherry loves the bondage... you can tell by the look on her face as she is being bound. I finally stop and take a break. I smack her ass, pull her hair and manhandle her a bit before I start adding more ropes. I add a tight crotchrope. I tie it off to a ring bolted to the floor in front of her. I then tie a rope to the back of her chest harness, and tie it off up high to a fence post behind her. I smack her ass and manhandle her a bit more. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. The look on her face says it all, but she answers me anyway. I then make her ask me to gag her... she even says please. I shove the ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. I play with her a little more as I cut away her skirt. I then get more rope and start tying her legs. After her thighs are tied, I tie a rope from her chest harness to an overhead hard point. Now Cherry is tied and is being pulled from all directions. I finish binding her crossed legs. Cherry is standing with a crotchrope pulling her forward and down, a rope pulling her back and another pulling her straight up. Now I add a hairtie and then I tie it back, forcing her to look up. I now continue manhandling and smacking her ass as Cherry moans into the huge gag. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as Cherry enjoys her tight bondage. At the end of the clip I release her crotchrope and ungag her. I ask her if she's ready to be hogtied and she says "Yes".

Filesize: 935 MB
Duration: 00:41:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sassy Katt - Tongue Tied

Filesize: 152 MB
Duration: 00:05:03
Video: WMV, 59.940 FPS , 3906 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 131 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Satin Bloom & Tracy Lindsay Double Ballgag

Filesize: 378 MB
Duration: 00:04:20
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nikki - Armbag And Frogtie Struggle

Filesize: 357 MB
Duration: 00:04:06
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nikki - Chained To The Cross

Filesize: 164 MB
Duration: 00:04:13

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Overwhelmingly Bound Panty Gagged Beauty Working Over Time Ruby Summers

Filesize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:19:56
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 7281 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hang a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.

Filesize: 436 MB
Duration: 00:19:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 2

Billy Bob and Junior return from their errand and pull Fayth back out of the cell. Junior holds Fayth while Billy Bob grabs some rope. Fayth tries to fight, but Junior pulls her arms up painfully behind her as Billy Bob starts binding her with rope. Lots of banter going on as Fayth is tied. When she starts to fight Junior grabs her by her hair and yanks her head back. Billy Bob and Junior both grope and slap her ass as they cruelly bind her with the thin rope. The 2 hicks tire of her questions and insults and finally shove and strap a ballgag in her mouth. They lift her shirt and both take turns groping, and slap squeezing her tits for a bit. They are not done binding poor Fayth with rope though. Billy Bob binds her elbows before he grabs her by her hair and starts punishing her tits and ass once again with hard slaps, as Junior removes her handcuffs. Her wrists are then tightly bound by Billy Bob as Junior gropes and twists her nipples. Fayth can only endure and moan in agony. The day is just getting started for Fayth though, the 2 hicks have much more planned for her. They push her up against the cell bars.

Filesize: 369 MB
Duration: 00:16:27

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Vina Strapped Tight In Super Tall Heels

Filesize: 165 MB
Duration: 00:04:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

We Were Caught Snooping Up in Sir Whirlwinds Rumpus Room Jennifer Charmaine

Filesize: 958 MB
Duration: 00:21:51
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

When Two Hot Chicks With Massive Tits Got Snatched Naked by Psychotic Villains Chessie Ruby

Filesize: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:42:55
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS , 5158 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 156 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pie Slave Amy

Amy is one to not back down from anything extreme. So we thought it would be a good test for her to be pied while in our immobilizing prison stockade. We also attach an open mouth gag for good measure. Now Amy is at our mercy as her face is creamed with sloppy pies. She also has her ass pied.

Filesize: 185 MB
Duration: 00:11:51
Resolution: 640x360
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS , 2057 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

Fayth's wrists are tied to the cell bars by Billy Bob and Junior slaps her ass a few times. Her shirt is then cut completely off. They tie a rope to her crotchrope and pull it out tight and up high, forcing Fayth's legs out and severely arching her back. They grab her by her hair and tug on the crotchrope for a few seconds before more rope is added tightening the crotchrope a little more. Fayth can't hold herself in that position any longer and she drops to her knees. Now she's in a kneeling strappado. Not comfortable either, but it's a welcome change. She's left like this for a while. Billy Bob and Junior enjoy watching her struggle to find the most comfortable position. After a while Billy Bob does the right thing and adds a chest harness to Fayth's sweaty body and lifts her back up and ties it off to the cell bars. He ties a rope into her hair, pulls it tight and ties it to the bars as well. Junior taunts her with water, but instead of giving her a drink, he ends up pouring it on her hot sweaty body. They take out her gag for a while to see if she has any information she would like to divulge, but she doesn't. Fayth moans as clamps are put on her nipples. There are a lot of used clothes laying around that are left behind after strip searches. Because of this, Billy Bob has several pair of panties that combined with some tape, will make a fine gag for Fayth. Fayth seems to have lost some of her fight at this point. When officer Billy Bob starts to shove the panties in her mouth, Fayth opens her mouth acceptingly. The officers walk away leaving Fayth in agony. Shortly after her right nipple clamp slips off. This will be a recurring problem. That means it has to go back on. Fayth's shoes are then removed, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. The clamps are then tied to her big toes. The right one slips off again! That right nipple is sure taking a beating. The left one is tied to her left big toe. It seems to hold a clamp better... maybe it sweats less? Fayth's gag is removed and she doesn't say a word... not one wisecrack or insult. I don't think it will be long before the interrogation pays off. 2 clover clamps are added to her right nipple. They are once again tied to her right big toe. Billy Bob produces a roll of vetwrap and cleave gags Fayth with it. Black tape is added to make it tighter and more secure. During the process of adding the gag, both clover clamps once again slide off her nipple! Fayth yells "FUUCK" when this happens, lol... It's time for the officers lunch break, so they leave Fayth in agony once again as they go enjoy some bbq. After lunch, they cut her loose from the bars and the crothrope. Fayth snaps back like a spring, which is a testament to how tight the ropes were. She is put on her knees where the gag is removed. She is now completely cooperative and even calls the officers "Sir". She even tells them where the drugs are. This is an added bonus as they didn't care, they just wanted to teach this big city girl a lesson. She is left bound and put back in her cell and the door slams.

Filesize: 687 MB
Duration: 00:30:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy