Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

Marissa Racked

Kelli has Marissa bound on The Rack in a bikini, she tickles her everywhere and shows no mercy. Marissa tries to act tough but in the end she is totally broken.

Filesize: 236 MB
Duration: 00:09:46
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Malena Morgan tied up - Naked Perils Of Gracie And Pals

Malena Morgan struggling on a bed while being tape gagged and tied with black rope.

Filesize: 168 MB
Duration: 00:08:56
Resolution: 800x456
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Nettle Virgin - Jessica

Jessica is discovering her masochistic side right in front of our eyes. She never considered herself submissive or masochist until a few months ago she met me. Since then I was able to transform the camera shy girl into a full blown exhibitionist and masochist. This is her first stinging nettle session and she totally enjoyed it - well, after all the screaming and crying of course.

Nazryana tortures Jessica with the nettle. Video includes scenes with and without bondage. Nettle is used to touch, slide and whip across all sensitive parts of Jessica's body: ass, breasts, pussy, nipples and clit get the burn.

At the end Jessica gets her orgasm reward: Nazryana licks and fineres her pussy and gives her a magic wand to masturbate.

Filesize: 3.73 GB
Duration: 00:32:37
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Katie Thornton - Nipple Enhancement

Katie Thornton is back for another milking session! We find her chained up in the barn with a ball gag in her mouth and a vibrator set up to reward her for being such a cooperative hucow. The farmer oils up her tits and then places see through suction cups over her nipples. He turns on the milking machine and it starts pumping! Katie wriggles around from a mixture of pleasure and pain. Finally, the farmer turns off the machine and gropes Katie's big tits.

Hucows.com description: Katie! Huge udders but small nipples. Kind of the opposite of last week's update. We have to focus on enhancing her nipples, and the best way (again) to do that is the electronic breast training machine. Not with breast cups but with nipple cups. This will create an insanely powerful vacuum that will enlarge Katie's nipples FIVE times. It is very extreme, and it hurts, so we need to take her mind off the pain and stimulate her at the same time.

A magic wand bolted to the wall is a good way of training Katie's brain to associate nipple enhancement with pleasure. Many people have been asking for an upright session with Katie. Well, she is cuffed to the wall and vibrated, her udders are still absolutely spectacular and amongst the top of the herd. We will keep training Katie.

Filesize: 823 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Hot Bodied, All Natural Rope Slut Submits to Torment and Orgasms

Olive has a body that is the closest to perfection that we can think of. Her perfect perky tits and firm round ass, along with the face of an angel, makes for the perfect slut. The Pope incorporates some cold steel for him to use as way of tying her in brutal predicaments. She is held in a extreme squatting position with her legs spread wide. She squirms and struggles, but the ropes are tight and she is not going anywhere. Pins are added to her perky tits and then a blindfold to deprive her of her sight. The gag has her drooling, which makes her body glisten. Her mind and body have been overwhelmed with torment and now her pussy will submit as well as orgasms are drained from her pussy. The steel frame stays put and The Pope manipulates her body into another predicament that has her on her knees and her arms in a strappado. Her neck is covered in rope as well to pull her forward to ensure proper suffering. Clover clamps are added to her nipples and then weight. Again her face is leaking with drool that covers the ropes and floor. Her feet are subjected to brutal foot torment and caning. Again we see her reaching her limit as he brings her pussy to more orgasms. The day is closing, and instead of easing up, The Pope puts her in a grueling side suspension. She is tormented more until she is starting to come unraveled and then he makes her cum once more to finish her off.

Sex Acts: rope bondage with in light metal frame, she is ball gagged, and her natural tits are played with. Cloth pins are put on her breasts and her pussy is vibrated with a Hitatchi followed by light canning. She is fingered and later she is partially suspended and fucked with a dick on a stick.

Filesize: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:39:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pocahontas Armpit Tickle Torture

In case you haven't noticed yet, Pocahontas Jones is one of the most ticklish victims we've had here at Tickle Torture. She's young, thin, busty and incredibly ticklish, especially on her upper body. Pocahontas is bound topless and spread eagle to the X-Frame wearing only short jean shorts, leaving her smooth, sexy armpits and large, all natural breasts perfectly exposed for tickling. Charlee wiggles her fingers and long fingernails down her arms, into her armpits, over her chest and neck, around her beautiful breasts and hard nipples, and against her ribs. Pocahontas is easily kept in constant laughter as she suffers in hysterics and thrashing about. So Charlee straddles her, sitting on top of her legs to further immobilize her. Charlee then digs firmly into her underarms and grabs at her ribs and breasts to keep her laughing, screaming and squirming while suffering hysterically in agony. Then she uses the electric toothbrush. Elijah comes in to hold down her arm to give Charlee unfettered access to her pits. You'll want this clip today! It features two hot girls and a victim who is an absolute pleasure to watch getting tickled. Add it to your collection!

Filesize: 178 MB
Duration: 00:05:19

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Pocahontas Face Down and Tickled

Pocahontas Jones is easily one of our most ticklish victims ever, and her backside is no exception! This young, beautiful, barely legal coed is bound face down, ass up, barefoot, and spread eagle to the X-Frame while topless wearing only short jean shorts. Charlee tickle tortures her entire body, from her upper back down to her feet. She slowly works her way down her torso, tickling her shoulders, armpits, ribs, sides, lower back, buttocks, inner thighs, legs and feet. She tickles under her butt cheeks. She tickles up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. She tickles underneath and in between her toes. Pocahontas has never been tickled on her backside before, and as it turns out, she's crazy ticklish all over, screaming and thrashing about. Charlee easily keeps her laughing hysterically and begging of her to stop, but she shows her no mercy. When she finds a good tickle spot, she exploits it. She uses only her fingers and long fingernails to keep her suffering in hysterics. The camera catches all the tickling action as Pocahontas suffers while she gets tickled. Don't miss out on this amazing clip featuring two hot girls!

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:05:37

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rachelle Welcomes You To The Dungeon

Filesize: 323 MB
Duration: 00:08:28

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Roleplay: Ariel, Lucy, And The Travelling Disciplinarian - Part Three

Filesize: 388 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tied In Her Own Garden

Filesize: 313 MB
Duration: 00:08:14

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ariel Lucy And The Travelling Discipliarian - Part Two

Filesize: 352 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Serena Workout Madness

Serena has her first workout madness experience, and she got into more than she could handle. This video starts with a few minutes of unrestrained real workout. Then we cut and she is tied to the Ab Lounge and I tell her the rules. She has to workout or be tickled. So she starts going up and down. This woman is in really good shape and you can see her confident that she can go the distance, but she starts running out of gas and I tickle her stomach and armpits to make her keep going. You can see that every time is harder for her. Then I remove her shirt, squeeze her boobs, suck them and make her workout topless. Then I insert the vibrator inside her mini-jeans and she workout while vibrated until she is beat and starts moaning and contracting her muscles and reaches an orgasm. Then I cool her body running ice over her hard body, and slide it inside her pants and on her crotch. Then I pull her pants down and you get a ver hot view of her rocking body with the ice cube pending from her belly ring and tormenting her crotch. Then I spray her with cold water. I grab the bionic dildo and vibrate her hard and she has an explosive orgasm. I tie her legs together with the bionic dildo right on her crotch and leave it there to torment her dignity and keep her coming while I step away. After a couple of orgasms, I remove it and use an electric tooth brush to tickle her body and when I passing over her crotch she starts laughing and I keep it there, tickling her crotch for a couple of minutes! Then I use the toothbrush to tickle her feet covered with white sucks. Then for the grand finale I tickle her hard body with my hands, belly, legs, and armpits until the end of the show. This is one hot rocking video that you can't miss!

Filesize: 684 MB
Duration: 01:03:02
Resolution: 720x400
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sexy Lady Foot tickling in stocks + Interview

It's time for the last video with a beautiful sexy lady. She's very emotional and interesting girl. In the interview, you will learn which places on her body are most ticklish and why she becomes dangerous from the tickling.
Her bare feet are in the stocks and you will see footage from the two cameras. One looks at her face, the other shows the overall plan. During this prolonged tickling, the girl waves her hands and gesticulates a lot, and talks about her emotions and feelings. The bright and sexy girl is very ticklish on her beautiful feet.
Then she tries to tickle herself with a feather and feels almost nothing. Well, this is understandable.
Continue tickling her feet - one camera shows the side view, and the second is on the overall plan. She grabs her knees and feet and laughs so cute.
In the end, you will see a mix of close-ups of her feet and the emotions on the face of this charming girl. Enjoy!

Filesize: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:17:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Shaking boobs - "I can't stand" (POV and Foot tickle)

A young sexy girl is ready to continue intense tickling. At first thing you will see juicy moments in the POV mode with wide camera angle, so her beautiful tits is clearly visible. Her boobs twitch from side to side, succumbing to the tickling. I touch her ribs, shake the tits and tickle the nipples. It looks very hot!
She is all under my control, she is helpless and delicate . I don't give her rest and my fingers are buried in her skin and I tickle every inch of her body.
Next you will see shooting from two cameras. First camera is on the side and shows her in full growth. Her feet are bound same as her arms.
The second camera looks from below and focuses on her feet.
Here I will go hard, I'll tickle her breasts and hips and then move to her feet. I use a feather and a pedicure device. And of course torture her with my hands.
After my first touch to her feet she yells - " Nooo, I will not stand that!"
She's constantly talking something, begging to stop and laughing. By the end she turns red and becomes tired, it's time to let her go.
Undoubtedly, it was a hot tickling.

Filesize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:16:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Lenora is as Ticklish as She is Beautiful on the Device

The absolutely gorgeous and extremely ticklish Lenora is back and immobilized on the device for a merciless full body tickling punishment. Lenora is a dream because this girl is as ticklish as she is beautiful and her magnificent feet just perfect. She can't move at all in this new situation and all her most ticklish spots are totally helpless and vulnerable. The lucky guy tickles her ribs, sides, belly, underarms, legs and her super ticklish feet of course. This clip is 40% upperbody and 60% feet tickling and you'll love to watch this beauty explode silly as the sadistical fingers fun on her soft ticklish skin.

Filesize: 173 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

Download and Enjoy