Brittany from Starlet

Does anyone know if Brittany from TS is still active? If retired, did she ever show the goods?

OnionPants

She has a vid posted every now and then but id rather see her sisters Brooke and Brandi come out of retirement. Been 3 years. Brandi was one
of my favs. Alas.

Wolfen

I think Brittany only had 3 maybe 4 vids and sets on the HC. But I could be wrong. She was the reason I joined HC. But alas they used her popularity from the TS to lure peeps in for HC and then there was none. If all 3 came back on a Triple sister website I would be down with that. LOL

rockhopper

She had 4 sets on HC. Also I heard rumors that she had a kid or something so maybe that's why she doesn't model any more. But I'm not sure on that, just what I heard somewhere.

Lazarus

if she hasn't by now i doubt it. i think her site closed (no new content) in 2012
I'd pay for a year subscription in advance if she came back, that's how much I enjoyed her looks and content. She'd be one of the few people I'd actually pay big bucks for private content. So, if she's reading this, contact me! :)

I was kind of hoping that Alex Arabella could fill her shoes, but alas, no. She's great, but not Brandi.

CheeksMcButt

I'd pay for a year subscription in advance if she came back, that's how much I enjoyed her looks and content. She'd be one of the few people I'd actually pay big bucks for private content. So, if she's reading this, contact me! :)

I was kind of hoping that Alex Arabella could fill her shoes, but alas, no. She's great, but not Brandi.
Alex, Sheri, and Amanda have all disappointed since going solo. I thought at least Alex would do better since her Jack Daniels set from a long time ago was full of major slips. Now she's gone almost Kari Sweets level of nipple evasiveness.

Lazarus

... I thought at least Alex would do better since her Jack Daniels set from a long time ago was full of major slips. Now she's gone almost Kari Sweets level of nipple evasiveness.
Given that she seems more conservative on her solo site, I'm wondering (hoping) that that is just a strategy to preserve interest longer. That's a tricky line to walk though. I had initially subscribed to the site but dropped after a couple months because my expectations were different than the content being provided. But, I'm not one to act as if I know more than they do about how to manage their business. They can see their numbers and know how they are trending, they have a lot of sites under their belt, and, despite how we can get frustrated sometimes, I presume they're more concerned about keeping their subscribers happy than we are about being kept happy.

VonRaschke

Given that she seems more conservative on her solo site, I'm wondering (hoping) that that is just a strategy to preserve interest longer. That's a tricky line to walk though. I had initially subscribed to the site but dropped after a couple months because my expectations were different than the content being provided. But, I'm not one to act as if I know more than they do about how to manage their business. They can see their numbers and know how they are trending, they have a lot of sites under their belt, and, despite how we can get frustrated sometimes, I presume they're more concerned about keeping their subscribers happy than we are about being kept happy.
The webmaster seems to operate from the same SOP as Nikki Sims and Pattycake where they start with a bang, then go into a prolonged malaise, then release a great set out of the blue, then go back to the malaise, then trickle out another good set down the road, and back to the malaise and so on and so on. This business model has killed my interest in the tease/non-nude/non-explicit nude modeling scene over the past few years. I've spent thousands over the years on these sites, but the current crop just feels insulting to its customer base. I wouldn't be surprised if the photogs went back to getting the models to give the cam the finger (Christ, I hated that years ago) just to really drive home the fact how much today's webmasters hate their customers while at the same time desperately want their money.

I could not agree more about Brandi. She was hot, if only.....
There's alot out there like that, for me it was haley (model), kelly d (still kinda active), and brandy from nwb. I don't think I'll see anything more from either of them. As far as alex, cake and nikki, there to frustrating for me to keep track of. Don't get me wrong, they're great but its not quite my cup of tea.....

VolponView

I've always thought it would be a good business decision for these girls or any of them to open an account on a video site like Custom four You or Many Videos where they can set their price to take things further than they normally would on their own site. Could also offer custom videos and depending on how much someone would be willing to spend to see just how far the model is willing to push it for a good paying customer.

Pandora

!

What were you hoping for from Alex?
I'm sure I could pass on the message if it was something she would be willing/able to do.

Harbinger

I can't answer for him, but Brandi was probably my favorite as well, and by this point she was fairly regularly going topless for most of the video. We're lucky if Alex is allowed a few slips still, and given her candid pics she apparently isn't shy, so let her show more. I haven't watched the last several because my membership lapsed and I didn't think it was getting any more revealing, but in an 18+ site there shouldn't ever be any cuts just for boobs. Maybe there aren't anymore, but seeing a potential exposure cut out sort of kills the point of even watching and hoping for them. Either way, she clearly doesn't have a problem with showing off, so there shouldn't even be all that covering throughout an entire 10 minute video; the first few minutes sure, but after that, no.

My opinion obviously, but if someone wants to know why I let my membership lapse to all the sites when the credit card issue came up, there you go. Too much control of content and not enough chance for us to catch something special, or even just what the model clearly wants to show.

Pandora

I can't answer for him, but Brandi was probably my favorite as well, and by this point she was fairly regularly going topless for most of the video. We're lucky if Alex is allowed a few slips still, and given her candid pics she apparently isn't shy, so let her show more. I haven't watched the last several because my membership lapsed and I didn't think it was getting any more revealing, but in an 18+ site there shouldn't ever be any cuts just for boobs. Maybe there aren't anymore, but seeing a potential exposure cut out sort of kills the point of even watching and hoping for them. Either way, she clearly doesn't have a problem with showing off, so there shouldn't even be all that covering throughout an entire 10 minute video; the first few minutes sure, but after that, no.

My opinion obviously, but if someone wants to know why I let my membership lapse to all the sites when the credit card issue came up, there you go. Too much control of content and not enough chance for us to catch something special, or even just what the model clearly wants to show.
No I completely understand what your saying. Just for curiosity purposes, you are aware her site isn't an 18+site correct. At least not to my knowledge.
Aside from that, i heard she was quite communicative with her members. Has anyone tried asking her or posting suggestions before deciding to let their membership lapse. I don't know if that's an option or not.

Lazarus

!
What were you hoping for from Alex?
I'm sure I could pass on the message if it was something she would be willing/able to do.
Ok, I'll play along. I don't know how much is under Alex's control, but I want her to be herself. She has a real natural, girl-next-door beauty and that combined with a hint of sultriness and playfulness that she displayed in her sets on TeenStarlet really caught my attention. To me, a woman's attractiveness is always most conveyed in her personality. But, when Alex got her own site, her personality seemed to get suppressed in favor of a formulaic presentation.

She's got a hot body and looks and, sure, it'd be great to see more of it. But, I'd rather she just be allowed to be herself and if she wants to move into more sensual, sexy shoots, that'd be great. But, if that's not her, or she's not comfortable in that environment, then she shouldn't because that will come through and it just won't be as attractive to me. And yea, that'll be disappointing but not in a way I can really blame anyone for. That's just life and we're damn lucky to have been able to appreciate as much of her as we did.

What really sets up a lot of the BFC solo model sites for disappointment is that they always seem to take a model who has a lot of potential, announce she's getting her own 18+ site, and invariably, the content that is provided is a step down from the sexiness of what they shot for TeenStarlett. Like I said, I'd rather the model shoot in the style she is comfortable with even if it's more conservative one, but when a model has clearly demonstrated that she is comfortable at a certain level and then it's toned down, it's going to be disappointing. And, it'd be one thing if we knew that if we hung in there and supported the model and BFC that there'd be a payoff for the support, but too often the sites get cancelled unexpectedly and long before the content has significantly evolved.

Having said all that, I think BFC has generally done a great job of finding models and shooting high-quality content. If not, we wouldn't so often be bitching about when the model sites get cancelled. I just wished they would/could change their business model a bit. I've subscribed to practically every one of their sites and was with Brandi's all the way. But, I did quit Alex's after the first couple of months for the reasons mentioned above.

I write posts like this partially to vent and commiserate with this community, but also hoping that they will be read by someone who can make a difference. I would truly be surprised, Pandora, if you really have the connections you claim, but perhaps the BFC folks do read these forums once in a while.

Pandora

Ok, I'll play along. I don't know how much is under Alex's control, but I want her to be herself. She has a real natural, girl-next-door beauty and that combined with a hint of sultriness and playfulness that she displayed in her sets on TeenStarlet really caught my attention. To me, a woman's attractiveness is always most conveyed in her personality. But, when Alex got her own site, her personality seemed to get suppressed in favor of a formulaic presentation.

She's got a hot body and looks and, sure, it'd be great to see more of it. But, I'd rather she just be allowed to be herself and if she wants to move into more sensual, sexy shoots, that'd be great. But, if that's not her, or she's not comfortable in that environment, then she shouldn't because that will come through and it just won't be as attractive to me. And yea, that'll be disappointing but not in a way I can really blame anyone for. That's just life and we're damn lucky to have been able to appreciate as much of her as we did.

What really sets up a lot of the BFC solo model sites for disappointment is that they always seem to take a model who has a lot of potential, announce she's getting her own 18+ site, and invariably, the content that is provided is a step down from the sexiness of what they shot for TeenStarlett. Like I said, I'd rather the model shoot in the style she is comfortable with even if it's more conservative one, but when a model has clearly demonstrated that she is comfortable at a certain level and then it's toned down, it's going to be disappointing. And, it'd be one thing if we knew that if we hung in there and supported the model and BFC that there'd be a payoff for the support, but too often the sites get cancelled unexpectedly and long before the content has significantly evolved.

Having said all that, I think BFC has generally done a great job of finding models and shooting high-quality content. If not, we wouldn't so often be bitching about when the model sites get cancelled. I just wished they would/could change their business model a bit. I've subscribed to practically every one of their sites and was with Brandi's all the way. But, I did quit Alex's after the first couple of months for the reasons mentioned above.

I write posts like this partially to vent and commiserate with this community, but also hoping that they will be read by someone who can make a difference. I would truly be surprised, Pandora, if you really have the connections you claim, but perhaps the BFC folks do read these forums once in a while.
Well i appreciate what you've said and i obviously can't prove that I have any communication with her as any person can create an account and say as much.
Have you seen her recent candids?
I'm sure there might be specific guidelines that the owner has to follow which may be slightly disappointing when a model goes over to a private site.
That being said, I doubt that Alex would want members leaving. As you see in her candids and also as you have said she's quite comfortable in front of a camera. Something that has shown its self more and more from when she first started at TS. If anything I'd say look at her candids which many people have said they liked and which I personally think shows her personality a lot more than any sets do.