Brittany Marie caught stealing content ideas from MissLondonLix (Twitter feud)

mrwick

Well it's nothing new that Brittany has been stealing other models ideas and MissLondon is pissed and threatened to sue her and Sherri. I mean how low do you have to get to not only steal the title but also the description in the exact same form?

For more detailed information you can check MissLondons twitter for better pictures and you can see the identical things she posted.

bobtheduck

y'know... all along I've had this nagging suspicion that Britt just didn't have the creativity to put this shit (literal) together herself.

BOZZOO

I've had this nagging suspicion that Britt just didn't have the creativity to put this shit (literal) together herself.
im not so sure about that. i think she does web design, and that takes SOME creativity. but i can see her ripping off ideas, as both girls are quite lazy where camming and vids are concerned.

VonRaschke

Yeah, the influx of her weird as shit fetish videos came out of nowhere. Not surprised she was copying other camwhores, and it's pretty funny that she was literally copying and pasting video descriptions.

bobtheduck

im not so sure about that. i think she does web design, and that takes SOME creativity. but i can see her ripping off ideas, as both girls are quite lazy where camming and vids are concerned.
Yes, it's true she does web 'design', but her site is hardly what I'd call creative -- it looks like something from the 90s but with different fonts and colours. I would not be surprised if she copied that from somewhere else many years ago, either.

son_of_dad

Yeah, the influx of her weird as shit fetish videos came out of nowhere. Not surprised she was copying other camwhores, and it's pretty funny that she was literally copying and pasting video descriptions.
It's one thing to make a shithouse video clip it's another thing to copy a shithouse video clip.... Either way come up with something more interesting!

BOZZOO

Yes, it's true she does web 'design', but her site is hardly what I'd call creative -- it looks like something from the 90s but with different fonts and colours.
im pretty sure her site isnt the only 1 shes done and if shes only capable of what u describe then she DID web design, no one going to want amateurish websites, but it would lend itself to her laziness.

BOZZOO

It's one thing to make a shithouse video clip it's another thing to copy a shithouse video clip.... Either way come up with something more interesting!
and break out the dildos and use them already.

AbsoluteSolar

This is nothing new. I remember some Russian taking another models name after she had changed it. Then copied her profile including her video descriptions. It was funny as the model she was copying camscore is a well known scam artist

BOZZOO

Only way is if she know it will pay off before she does it and her behavior wont exactly build up hype, more of a "meh, what took you so long".
how could she or Sherri NOT know? they could make 15 profitable vids each doing that. they had name recognition before going to MFC, now that theyve cammed awhile, the hype has been built, no need to do anything else. the only way they could screw this up is by doing the fake masturbation and fake orgasms, especially in the 1st 1.

BUT this is never going to happen, so its a moot point.

Seriously plagiarism? Is she writing a novel?
a novel..thats funny. no. them 2 girls are just lazy. lmao..a novel. my sides are killing me.

mooki80

how could she or Sherri NOT know? they could make 15 profitable vids each doing that. they had name recognition before going to MFC, now that theyve cammed awhile, the hype has been built, no need to do anything else. the only way they could screw this up is by doing the fake masturbation and fake orgasms, especially in the 1st 1.

BUT this is never going to happen, so its a moot point.
Actually Brittany Marie hasn't been on MFC in ages and when she was she had trouble making anything happen. She talked about doing Playboy again with her sister and then she started doing fetish vids so I'm guessing PB fell through. She has vids up at multiple vid-sites but one of them shows her total sales on it. It is 65 and lets say the average vid is worth 20$, thats 1300$ since she started and after the host get their cut, that is maybe 750$ to her and lets multiply that with 4 since she has her vids up on multiple sites. That is 3000$ over several months, not exactly swimming in money from the vids, doubt that she is making much more from her site. So lets see from her point of view, lets say she makes a toy vid and she makes 3000$ from that alone, I bet she thinks thats way to little to even contemplate doing it.
I do however think she is open to doing it if she could get an good offer from Twisty's for example and then she could get more people to her site and a bump in sales to her vids.

Last edited by a moderator:

anilorac

Brittany and Sherri could make more money if they'd do some videos together. They share many of the same fans. I'm sure they'd love a sexy sister tease.

I'd also like to say that Sherri's body looks fantastic now that she has lost weight. Her twitter says she lost 20 pounds.

BOZZOO

She has vids up at multiple vid-sites but one of them shows her total sales on it. It is 65 and lets say the average vid is worth 20$, thats 1300$
whats the name of the vid site? dont it have the prices of the vids listed? (use the code] dodads, dont hotlink it)

Actually Brittany Marie hasn't been on MFC in ages and when she was she had trouble making anything happen.
her cam score suggests she was doing alright, way above average even.

lets say she makes a toy vid and she makes 3000$ from that alone, I bet she thinks thats way to little to even contemplate doing it.
HUH??? u dont think if she made 1 vid that made her the same $$$ ($3000 by ur estimation) it took her several months, by doing MFC and her snoozefest vids, that she wouldnt consider doing more?

Brittany and Sherri could make more money if they'd do some videos together. They share many of the same fans. I'm sure they'd love a sexy sister tease
they did some vids together, more snoozefest crap that they do now.

mrwick

Brittany is too greedy to release these kind of videos into the public. Only way I know she'd do them and as far as I know since she told me thru mail, that she does only "special videos" for top paying customers, which essentially means you gotta drop some G's to get a hold of one. That being said, doesn't give her the right to plagiarize other models work. Many models she followed have blocked her I believe. It wasn't such a bad idea getting into the fetish world, all she had to do was copy other models ideas and sit back and relax and earn money on those awful videos, I honestly cringe everytime I hear her try to talk sexy, the way she uses her limited vocabulary in every video is laughable. But at the end of the day there's always gonna be that small bunch of people always waiting and complimenting her poor videos, which in return will make her think that she's actually good at it. Ahh well there's not really much to expect from her if you just look at her website sets, she blurs all the good pussy shots.

BOZZOO

Only way I know she'd do them and as far as I know since she told me thru mail, that she does only "special videos" for top paying customers, which essentially means you gotta drop some G's to get a hold of one.

and then theres probably not going to be any masturbation in it, and the only thing gettin screwed is YOU.

mooki80

whats the name of the vid site? dont it have the prices of the vids listed? (use the code] dodads, dont hotlink it)
www.customs4u . com/customs/brittanymarie

her cam score suggests she was doing alright, way above average even.
Hasn't been on since Jun 16 and her score was 5900 in March, I'd say things are on a downward trend cammingwise.

HUH??? u dont think if she made 1 vid that made her the same $$$ ($3000 by ur estimation) it took her several months, by doing MFC and her snoozefest vids, that she wouldnt consider doing more?
Usually its diminishing returns after the first vid, after a while she would be making roughly the same money as she is now for toy vids. She is going to school so I think she is doing this until she graduates and gets a job. So from her point of view, if she don't REALLY need the money it isn't worth it even though she makes more in the short term.