Brooke Marks Request

RandomAct

Yeah I was actually recently blocked myself for unknown reasons. Maybe I harassed too much during webcams?? Dunno wtf it matters for but oh well

Would also happily pay the monthly every once in a while for new content
I'm curious as to why. I never shared anything, or intend to. Now, I DID download a shit ton of content on the site, so maybe that's why. Who know? Don't get mad at me for stealing your shit if you don't let me pay for it.

pop71

Brooke's 5oct2015 zip camshow zip file is gone or has been deleted at k2s. Would someone please repost or post with another host?
Thanks in advance.

bjl12

Latest update "Brooke and Avery Vacation". I know Phad overuses the stars but is this Brooke's Butthole Bonanza??
Would be awesome but I doubt it. I'd expect them to at least make a zipset out of her showing something like her butthole. Could be wrong but that's my hunch.

In either case I am also very interested in this set

agnios

anyone ever post that ghost hunt video?

mhenessi

Would be awesome but I doubt it. I'd expect them to at least make a zipset out of her showing something like her butthole. Could be wrong but that's my hunch.

In either case I am also very interested in this set
As am I...anybody got it to post?

RandomAct

If anyone has the neon sunset video or picture updates it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
I second this request, since the link above is dead. I feel like there are so many great Brooke cam moments that will never see the light of day since they make sure nothing TOO good gets out there.

Teleonicus

I second this request, since the link above is dead. I feel like there are so many great Brooke cam moments that will never see the light of day since they make sure nothing TOO good gets out there.
Yeah there are a bunch of decent Brooke camshows now lost to the ether. Like that one where she's drunk and is practically naked but I've only seen snippets of it. And this Halloween Zip better not be a redux of the last one (which I stupidly paid for). I expect actual nudity for the premium we pay...

Also her webmasters need to learn how to think ahead. If you know "bill processing" is going to take several days, have the damn zip finished a week before you say you're going to release it.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
The drunk camshow you mention is it the "Power Hour" one if it is have that.

Teleonicus

The drunk camshow you mention is it the "Power Hour" one if it is have that.
Hmm could be, sounds familiar. The one I'm thinking of is like 15 minutes long and cuts out right when it starts to get really good. Unfortunately it's pretty crap quality wise.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like the one i have its in 2 parts and the quallity is not good,the first part is just a normal camshow and the second part she is clearly drunk in a bedroom and is rolling around on the bed and messing around naked.The only difference between the one you mention and the one i have is that part 1 is 31 minutes long and part 2 is 48 minutes long.
I'll up them both later for comparison.

bjl12

Yeah there are a bunch of decent Brooke camshows now lost to the ether. Like that one where she's drunk and is practically naked but I've only seen snippets of it.
Yeah I do truly wish some users actively recorded the webcam shows as they are done. Also, that's why many of the webcams (maybe not many, but at least some) simply STOP/CUTOUT abruptly. Likely because Brooke/team reviewed the footage and won't post blatant nudity.

And this Halloween Zip better not be a redux of the last one (which I stupidly paid for). I expect actual nudity for the premium we pay...
If you look at her section on Epiczips 5 out of her last 6 zips have been pretty good...Downblouse was very disappointing. Really hoping she keeps raising the bar or at the very least continues to reveal as much as she had. Some people get all fussy that she'll be less successful if she does nude, but I think nudity in the right light would definitely work (as in not being completely nude but teasing and working up to short bursts of nudity - even if it's ass/vagina).

Also her webmasters need to learn how to think ahead. If you know "bill processing" is going to take several days, have the damn zip finished a week before you say you're going to release it.
The webmaster is Phad and from my experience I don't think he's very adept in customer service. He comes off like a self-entitled dick sometimes, but he's got a lot going for him in the form of his girls cache...plus he is great at advertising them. Hoping he will learn a few things, improve, and keep delivering quality content. Time will tell though

bjl12

Hmm could be, sounds familiar. The one I'm thinking of is like 15 minutes long and cuts out right when it starts to get really good. Unfortunately it's pretty crap quality wise.
Yeah it was Power Hour. I actually tried different editing software to improve the quality but you can only do so much with that kind of footage since it was very limited. But yeah she was full on naked several times in Power Hour