Camgirl best legs?

Jackhole

Anyone know any good camgirls that like to show off their sexy legs? I already know about Addiction (Neighbourgirl). Anyone know any more?

brossard

There's XseductressX (MFC) who is really hot and does a leg show, usually with pantyhose, in public chat. I've seen both girls do amazing cum shows in Group but this seems to be a rare occurrence (and, believe me I've been watching).

Jackhole

There's XseductressX (MFC) who is really hot and does a leg show, usually with pantyhose, in public chat. I've seen both girls do amazing cum shows in Group but this seems to be a rare occurrence (and, believe me I've been watching).
Thanks, I've seen her as Lady Angelika too.

BOZZOO

Thanks, I've seen her as Lady Angelika too.
i had posted 4-5 caps of her grps. she asked me to take them down,tho. she was nice about it, so i did.

Last edited by a moderator:

brossard

Both girls have several aliases. If you search MegaFreeCamsVideos for HelenJonson (Addiction) you'll find several good, but grainy, clips of hers from 2013.

Thanks for Lady Angelika - did not know that. I found she has movies on Clips4Sale and also got a couple of hits here, but the files are down. I'm not into her fetish but I am curious.

BOZZOO

brossard

There are clips of her public shows in many places Bozzoo (but they're not that interesting), the ones I saw on Clips4sale looked to be actual vids, but I bow to your experience in this. As I mentioned I did see one Grp and it was awesome.

BOZZOO

the ones I saw on Clips4sale looked to be actual vids
i could've explained that better. they are vids, but the content is the same as her regular free shows,maybe a smidge better (and i do mean smidge) but no masturbation in them like her grp and pvt shows.

brossard

I think you and I are on the same page there Bozzoo, the content of her cams and vids appears to be much of a muchness. I've never spied on a Pvt, I got the impression she only does True Pvt.

Jackhole

I found another hot cambabe, CamySutra (MFC), that wisely has a mirror set up behind her showing off her perfect backside while she's chatting away. There's a ton of vids of her on Camgirlcaps. I love those Romainian chicks.

But so far, Addiction is my favorite, what an amazing body, especially the couple vids of her when she gets all oiled up.

brossard

It's hard to pick a favourite Jack, so many Gorgeous chicks and, as you say, so many from Romania. They should bottle the water and sell it here. I can list Talea, Xsofine and CrazyM as well. Too bad they've become too good for the likes of us - they mostly sit around waiting for True Pvts.

Klept0

Sammie Rhodes has a nice set of legs on her. Avalynnrose is skinny but I like her toned legs. Austin White I hate her shows but she has nice legs. I'm also a fan of Autumn Blondes legs for a thicker/more muscular look.