WHITE DRESS - WHITE LINGERIE - WINDOW LIGHT
(3 SETS)

112 pics
up to 1200x1500 pixels
16 MB

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have no more sets from her Patreon (at least actually), so any other contribution is welcome inside this thread. I have an incomplete RIP of her (now defunct) website, but I'm not going to share unless there is a REAL interest. I know this is not the way things work here, I avoid people asking "do you mind if I share this or that?" "would you like a insert a random model's name thread?" but I have tried sharing her content in the past and it didn't receive enough appreciation, which meant 3-5 downloads for each set and fast DMCA deletion. Honestly my time is not THAT precious, but I don't like the idea of spending it for nothing...

in simple words: if any of you wants to see a Carlotta thread contact me via-conversation, maybe that could change my mind :p

SAN

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
so, I was searching for some more Patreon sets from Carlotta (unfortunately I haven't found any) and I discovered she did few shots and videos for Holly Randall website I totally missed. Such content is (of course) outdated but I haven't seen it shared here earlier and I thought it's never too late for some more from a hottie like her o_O

WORKSHOP DAY 1
(HOLLY RANDALL SET)

70 pics
5760x3840 pixels
283 MB