Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

I can appreciate Moderator CM's interest in the White Stockings video from 2012. There's another video which I like, from the same period, where her breasts are a little fuller and the same BF is doing the crazy camera work. It's called "HD X - Thru the Fishnet" released on 4-13-12 and it is probably filmed around 4 years ago. She's wearing fishnet stockings and is probing her pussy with her favorite candy cane vibrator. Here's a GIF:

keeper31

Staff member
Nice Marco. I like it when she twirls it and he does a closeup. Thanks.

Kimj

I love the start of this video where Christina gyrates her hips and thrusts her pussy forward - awesome!

keeper31

Staff member
She did break the internet a few times in her career.

Pervo

I thought I read that Christina was in Eminem's video "Ass Like That". I just watched it twice and didnt' see her. Maybe I just missed it.

jonlight07

it seems that the DVD era DVD43-131 page is missing?? I had a bookmark for page, but it does not seem to show up on site.

Marco

This page is about to get seriously bogged down with images and GIF's. My apologies to people with slow connections!!!

I just spent some time reviewing the video "Who Knows Christina" it is dated 9-19-13.

It's kind of an oddity, just like the video's name. Christina looks a little wild eyed in the video:

She starts the video wearing no panties and within a minute she is flashing you the goods from behind:

In about 1.5 minutes her tits are exposed and just over 2 minutes she is licking her nipple:

Within a few more minutes she is rubbing out orgasms like there's a 5 for 1 sale. She is rubbing herself, talking dirty and making faces:

And she pulls her own hair like she is driving herself wild:

She even uses her own spit, like a seasoned professional, before she inserts the vibrator. You can see her enlarged clit and some of her pussy lips wrapped around the vibrator:

Another game face:

But lets take a good look at the spit application, her enlarged clit and those pussy lips in this GIF:

Last edited by a moderator:

keeper31

Staff member
Damn Marco I am trying to work! Nice work, time for a break.

lazyboy2

I thought I read that Christina was in Eminem's video "Ass Like That". I just watched it twice and didnt' see her. Maybe I just missed it.
Hi Pervo

I went back and looked at the video from BET and I could not find it either. The clip that had her in it was on WP before Grady took over

and she was seated in the back seat of a convertible with another girl.

chroniclvr

She is mainly in the beginning of the video amidst the crowd, she is very easy to miss, but she is there, look here.

They totally underrated her, compared to the other music video she was in, I don't remember what the name of the artist now, but the song was called "dippin", where she was given the camera time that she so rightfully deserves.

danni32ff

She is mainly in the beginning of the video amidst the crowd, she is very easy to miss, but she is there, look here.

They totally underrated her, compared to the other music video she was in, I don't remember what the name of the artist now, but the song was called "dippin", where she was given the camera time that she so rightfully deserves.

She is also the girl who is walking down the aisle of the movie theater. I think she is wearing a pink colored crop-top with a white t-shirt underneath

Marco

Could someone please point me to a download link for this video? I've never seen it.

Thank you.
There's two different videos in that post. The first video was from my post about "Who Knows Christina" and can be found here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-2008-2014-member-and-shop-hd-videos.2250498/page-2#post-6593296

The second video is "Christina & Big D" and can be found here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-2008-2014-member-and-shop-hd-videos.2250498/page-2#post-6593303

In the past I posted a GIF for that video because she really grinds her ass into that dildo and she ends up sliding to her left on that blanket and really exposes herself.

K9MAX

It has been four weeks since we've heard anything from Christina's Twitter feed. So, to liven things up, I've dug up another classic. This is from two years ago. It was one of her best efforts at the time. And as a bonus her breasts were larger at the time! It's a new GIF from X-Tool Time:

Nice gif

Status
Not open for further replies.