Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmfriend

Yep, the result of increased age, having 2 kids, and married life.
There's no incentive for her to return to a life when she was carefree and single. She's moved on. Many haven't, but want to hold on to dreams of her being their girlfriend.
Observer, I think you may have things distorted a bit. Many are just longtime fans of Christina, and would love to see her doing well. To me I felt bad for Christina and the way it all ended website wise. I feel Christina really liked trying to make her members happy, so she worked really hard to accomplish that goal. From what I could tell Christina was not getting great management or help from anyone else involved is her website. Christina had a ton of potential looks wise to do more thing in modeling and make more money I'm sure of it. If that's something Christina truly wanted, I don't know this Myself. Christina ended up with a great following even with poor management just off of her great looks. So that's where I see its sucks that thing turned out the way they did and her website just went away. So for me and probably many Christina fans here to see her come back in a big way would be amazing for her and us of course. I'm certainly not nor I bet most fans here are still supporting Christina because what you say we want her to be our girlfriend. We just are just true fans and that's what you do when you enjoy something. I would love to see Michael Jordan come back in todays NBA because I'm a big fan, butt hat doesn't mean I want to date him.

Observer

Observer, I think you may have things distorted a bit. Many are just longtime fans of Christina, and would love to see her doing well. To me I felt bad for Christina and the way it all ended website wise. I feel Christina really liked trying to make her members happy, so she worked really hard to accomplish that goal. From what I could tell Christina was not getting great management or help from anyone else involved is her website. Christina had a ton of potential looks wise to do more thing in modeling and make more money I'm sure of it. If that's something Christina truly wanted, I don't know this Myself. Christina ended up with a great following even with poor management just off of her great looks. So that's where I see its sucks that thing turned out the way they did and her website just went away. So for me and probably many Christina fans here to see her come back in a big way would be amazing for her and us of course. I'm certainly not nor I bet most fans here are still supporting Christina because what you say we want her to be our girlfriend. We just are just true fans and that's what you do when you enjoy something. I would love to see Michael Jordan come back in todays NBA because I'm a big fan, butt hat doesn't mean I want to date him.
Not sure what you think is distorted, I've just stated facts. There's been many who have thought she was their girlfriend just because they bought shoes and outfits for her to wear. It was her job to "befreind" punters, and that's what brought in the money. To my knowledge she only dated 1 of her site members on a serious basis, and that didn't end well. Her resent posts on social media indicate she has no intention of being involved in a website anytime soon, especially as her old site is now in the hands of someone else. It's easy to say her previous management could have run the site better, but they did keep it going for 12 years, and brought in a lot of income as a result. The site closed well into the pregnancy of her first child. She now has 2 kids and married. It's fair to say she has different priorities now than when she was single and carefree.

Marco

I hope everyone in the US had a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone else had a nice Thursday! ;)

Can we just change the tone a little bit? Christina appears to be doing OK. She looks OK and I hope that she is well. Everything else is speculation based on what some of us know or believe we "know." Let's just say, nobody really knows anyone. Life is one big mystery. Can we all just let that other stuff go for a little while?

Everyone can probably find something to be thankful about. I am thankful Christina modeled for a website for all those years and gave me a ton of content. Maybe it could have been better or gone on even longer. Or maybe it couldn't or wouldn't. We just don't know. Enjoy what we've got and be thankful! :D

Observer

I know it was and Observer posting social media pictures of her just to get a little dopamine for yourself is not cool but creepy
I haven't posted any of her social media pictures, just corrected your dating of them as being old. Why don't you take up your name calling with those who have shared her pics, if that's upset you, rather than making stupid remarks in the wrong place.

cmfriend

I hope everyone in the US had a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone else had a nice Thursday! ;)

Can we just change the tone a little bit? Christina appears to be doing OK. She looks OK and I hope that she is well. Everything else is speculation based on what some of us know or believe we "know." Let's just say, nobody really knows anyone. Life is one big mystery. Can we all just let that other stuff go for a little while?

Everyone can probably find something to be thankful about. I am thankful Christina modeled for a website for all those years and gave me a ton of content. Maybe it could have been better or gone on even longer. Or maybe it couldn't or wouldn't. We just don't know. Enjoy what we've got and be thankful! :D
Marco i'm with you. That's what I was trying to say. I enjoyed Christina and hope nothing but the best for her then and now.

cmfriend

Observer you do have it distorted with one thing for sure. Christina's site lasting so long had nothing to do with management and everything to do with Christina and her continue effort to do her best. It was hard to see Christina in some of her web shows. I felt so bad for her trying to deal with negative shit. Just a Christina fan, not sure what the girlfriend comment is about. I just get irritated when someone make a blanket statement about people they know nothing about.

Observer

Observer you do have it distorted with one thing for sure. Christina's site lasting so long had nothing to do with management and everything to do with Christina and her continue effort to do her best. It was hard to see Christina in some of her web shows. I felt so bad for her trying to deal with negative shit. Just a Christina fan, not sure what the girlfriend comment is about. I just get irritated when someone make a blanket statement about people they know nothing about.
Her site lasted so long only because her management ran the technical side of it. She has no ability to run one herself, as was seen at the abrupt end. The actual time of closing came as a shock to her, I believe. My understanding is she was not given the option to have the website transferred to alternative admin/management, and she had no ability to continue with that platform herself without additional help anyway.
A fair consensus would agree that the site could have been managed better over the years. I know many people offered reasonable advice to improve matters. Good advice that was ignored/rejected, call it whatever. My personal observation and interaction with the site admin/management varied from good/reasonable to abysmal. It was depressing at times to see it failing for no good reason, or for a reason that could have been avoided. My personal observation and interaction with Christina has always been, and remains, positive. My view, without bashing her management too much, is she could have achieved more in terms of variety and income, had she been with a different team. Like most, I only have limited insight into what chemistry went on within the "christinamodel" team, by observation, and what has been told to me in private from the team players. First and foremost, the website was a business, a successful what at that, no matter what critics may say. For the most part, Christina must have enjoyed herself doing it. Many will agree her webcams where the pinicle, mostly enjoyable, and the site went downwards once they stopped. She used the talent she had to the best of her ability and structure at the time. We should be grateful for the professional entertainment she gave us, and accept she had/has a personal life that has moved away from her website days.
As a last point, it was her own view that some of her members overstepped the line, in thinking she was their girlfriend, when they wheren't. There's a difference between being a fan/admirer, supporter of a business, and a deluded over obsessive who misread a relationship that was never there. She had a few of them, I'm sure like other web models, and other women in real life. She deserves respect for what she's achieved, and realisation that she has a private life, with husband and children.

Observer

Many of her members enjoyed her webcams, and also logged in to the chat option. I recall it became a community, with members interacting with C and each other. Most people stuck to the same name, even though it wasn't their real name, so they knew who they where talking to. For the most part it was respectful.
It's rather creepy to have someone using another person's handle.

CyFrog

Cyfrog amazing!!!!! Christina is KING , gonna have to pick a few vids for you to do again.
Thanks
She certainly is here since we are on page 73 of this topic. Goes to show how much she meant to us. That christinamodel.com site might be her and it might not. Either way she won't be forgotten by any of us. Girls in this industry come and go, however she definitely had an effect on her fans that made her remembered and missed. She left plenty of material for me to enjoy for many years to come and if no more stuff from her ever comes out then so be it. I will still enjoy what she did put out.

cmfriend

Hi. there are two slingshot bikini sets Christina did that i cant find. One is Christina next to a hot tube with a purple sling shot bikini on or kinda on that is. The second is Christina in i believe it was a tan slingshot bikini while posing outdoors in the woods kinds. The shoot with the purple suit must have had tons of slips. That suit was simply amazing. Anyone know which these might be?

P.S.
Marco any chance you have time for a Christina and Halee (cousin) boobs to boobs gif?

Last edited by a moderator:

Moderator CM

The pic on the left is from a series she posted 20th Nov, so not that old. It's not likely she's dropped 15 of anything in 4 days. The gym pic is from 2 weeks ago, so if anything she'll have put on a few pounds with the parties she's been having. She has a family lifestyle now, and does the normal burgers with ice cream thing. The belly waist is normal for anyone her age with 2 kids, and likely better than most Americans. To me she looks as healthy as anyone her age, with facial features back to her 2004/07 time. She's looking far better now than the numerous times of huge weight loss she had during periods of personal and medical issues.

So if I post a picture now it was taken today as well.......Assumption is the Mother Father of all fcuk ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.