Chubby Babes

Nickolette

Curvy Quinn - 5 Star Rated Pussy

Sean Cali needs a ride so he calls the Plumper Pass car service. Guess who shows up to take Sean home comfortably and stress-free. None other than Curvy Quinn. Not only does she get Sean home on time, but she sucks, fucks, and takes a great load in the face along the way. Hopefully, she gets her five-star rating. Scene contains blowjob, doggystyle, cowgirl, and sideways fucking until he gives her a rather nasty facial.

MP4 / 1.41 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:58

Genre: Big Beautiful Woman, Fatty Girls, Chubby, BBW

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Julie Rocket - Curvy socialite gets fucked by her poolboy

Julie Rocket is a posh BBW that only wants the finer things in life. Her poolboy does her bidding and when she wants him to oil up her massive booty, of course he complies. One thing leads to another and soon they are fucking like rabbits as she demands he beat up that pussy with his big dick. She blows him then gets fucked from behind, on her back, she rides him then they spoon until he cums over her wide arse.

MP4 / 1.55 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:26:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Exoticpanda - Pretty Panties

You bought me another present filled with pretty panties for my big white ass to try on for you! You really are the sweetest guy ever

MP4 / 513 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Fat Chick Butt Fucked

Mia is a black haired, tattooed BBW slut who looks as though she might be of Italian descent, and boy is she one spicy meatball. She's also a very happy, smiling slut, as once Jay starts to kiss, fondle, and undress her, she lights up with a smile from ear to ear. Once her fabulous folds of flesh are unfurled in all their glory, she devours Jay's savory sausage with gusto, burying it down her throat to tickle her tonsils while she fingers her clit. You can tell by the glazed gleam in her eyes and her single-minded focus on his bodacious pud that she truly gets off on sucking cock. Putting his meat steak to good use, she mounts him in cowgirl, setting off a series of tsunami like waves of ass flesh rolling to and fro as she rides his meaty member with greedy sluttish tenacity. After she begs him to fuck her ass, Jay has her spin around to reverse cowgirl so he can finger her bunghole in preparation while she continues bouncing on his impressive manhood, her belly jiggling like a jelly roll. For phase two, Jay lays her on her back in order to lick her pink taco before doing a little plowing in missionary and continuing to make her beg him to fuck her ass, which is a tune that this happy harlot loves to sing. Unable to resist any longer, he beats down her backdoor with his beefy battering ram in anal spoon, which is just what this decadent darling needed. As her back alley is plowed, this sweet, happy cumaholic is transformed into a sex crazed beast, cumming like a freight train, with her eyes rolling back in her head, as Jay stretches her sphincter. Wanting to drill deeper and harder, he puts her into anal doggie, where he can give her the potent anal pummeling that she so desperately craves. Like a bitch in heat, she thrusts her ass back onto his steely shaft, driven to trance like delirium by her own desires. While on all fours, both her boobs and abdomen lay flat upon the couch, creating water bed-like ripples of sordid flesh with every fervent thrust. Her ravenous appetite seems to be contagious as Jay can't seem to get enough of this insatiable Queen sized slut. After a voracious 69, they move onto missionary, with Jay sliding his stalwart schlong up her juice box to hammer out every last ounce of orgasmic potential from this chubby wanton wench. Ultimately, he can't take it any longer, and unleashes a geyser of goo all over her face and boobs, which this salacious slut greedily cleans off of his cock, savoring every last drop in the process.

MP4 / 1.28 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:26:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Full-Figured Takes It Deep

Big boobed Amanda has come over to Chad's house for some lovin', and Chad's more than happy to give it to her. The chubby tart bends over the seated stud and wraps her lips around his hard cock to gets things started. She pushes her big melons around his rigid wiener and treats the thin, white dude to a rousing tit-fuck before Chad stands up and stuffs his massive dick back into her wanton mouth for some more ball-licking, tube-sucking fellatio. Again the pulsing penis is squeezed between breast-flesh for some continued tit-fucking before our skinny hero swings around and slams his hard staff deep into the weighty wench's sopping pussy for some missionary style banging. Chad sits back down on the sofa, and Amanda climbs on top of his thick erection so she can ride him in cowgirl position, with her sizeable ass filling the screen. Then she turns around to continue the cunt-pounding reverse cowgirl style before getting on all fours and taking Chad's spasming schlong right back up her moist pussy the doggy way. The raunchy round-girl next turns on her side to get spoon-fucked before the slim stud finally decides to let her have his cum. He blows his load on Amanda's heavy jugs, and the plump slut enjoys the cream as the night's entertainment comes to an end.

MP4 / 1.21 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:26:31

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

GoddessMissy420 - Panty Drawer Voyeur

Enjoy your front row seat as I try on My entire panty drawer. Thongs, boy shorts, & more... All panties are for sale. Message Me to inquire

MP4 / 124 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:00

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Hard Dick into Chubby Pussy

Bella is a youthful, chubby beauty with red hair and a distinctive blond streak. Poor Jay has been ordered to watch over her and make her do everything on her parents' to-do list, which this petulant honey has no intention of doing. Running Jay through the ringer, she threatens to tell her parents that he molested her unless he does all the chores on the list himself. Noticing that her naughty nature has worn down his resistance while inflating his rigid rod, she whips it out and proceeds to suck his joystick with the skill of a consummate cock sucker, melting away any resistance to her feminine charms that he had left. Bella's dominant nature quickly turns Jay into her willing slave to not only do all of the chores that she was supposed to have done, but to cater to all of her libidinous desires. After making him lick her fleshy pussy and asshole, during which he's shocked to discover that this queen-sized slut has had a jeweled butt plug shove up her bunghole the entire time, he orders him to fuck her hungry vagina in missionary with such intensity that each thrust makes her fleshy folds jiggle in unison. Jay continues pounding her pussy in spoon, making her scream in elated approval. Taking control, she climbs onto Jay's meat missile for a rambunctious ride in cowgirl, with her big, fat ass bouncing on his prick with unbridled lust. Wanting Jay to fixate on her big beautiful ass, she spins around for a reverse cowgirl while we are mesmerized by her large, pendulous breasts swaying to and fro with every thrust. Wanting to make him cum, she gets into doggie, ordering him to keep slamming his cock into her cunt until he orgasms. Like a man with a mission, Jay pulverizes her flesh pocket with his meaty power tool as she screams with fulfillment. Unable to hold back any longer, he sprays his joy juice all over her big, fat ass.

MP4 / 1.47 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:31:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Harmony White - Miss White & Mr. Black

Harmony White hooks up with Jax Black in this XL Girls bang-a-thon. "Jax was my first on-camera interracial. But I have had a few interracial experiences before that," said Harmony. "It was pretty fun. We had a great connection." XL Girls: Harmony, do you like looking in a mirror during sex? Harmony: I love it. I'm usually the girl that picks those sex hotels with mirrors on the ceiling, walls and even the floor! XL Girls: So you like to talk dirty in bed? Harmony: Love it! But it better be the only time I'm called a slut, cunt or nasty bitch! XL Girls: What superpower would you like to have for one day? Harmony: To be invisible so I can grab cocks and touch asses and titties.

MP4 / 1.21 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jasmine Jones, Johnny Champ - The Creampied Lady Executive

When young men need career guidance, they seek help from Mrs. Jasmine Jones. She has guided the pathways of many a strapping fellow. Mrs. Jones is extra-solicitous to Johnny and he to her. She's old enough to be his mother but she is super-hot, not motherly. He politely points out her nip-slip. She isn't embarrassed. Especially since he dives for it and sucks it hard.

MP4 / 1.36 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Jessica Lust - Fuck For Hire

Sean is late for his job interview, and Jessica is not happy about it. He confesses to her that he ?butters his own toast?. Not impressed at all with his sense of responsibility, Jessica shrugs it off. It isn?t until her eyes meet with his, that she gets instantly horny. Next thing you know Jessica is taking control of Sean?s dick and is using it to have multiple wild orgasms. Scene contains titfucking, forward and reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, and missionary until he cums on her tits.

MP4 / 1.75 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:30:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Katie Cummings - Weight Watchers 7

Welcome back for Episode 7 of Weight Watchers!! Katie Cummings looks bigger than ever, but is she? She shows up in a tiny tong bikini and plays with her body....her belly, her boobs, her ass, etc. She shakes that big ass for you. She gets naked and plays with a dildo. Rubbing it on her belly and her fat rolls before putting it in her pussy. She talks all about how she loves being fat and poses every which way so you can enjoy it. Just before it's time to go she remembers she needs to Weigh In. Is she heavier than ever? The answer is YES!!!

WMV / 1.05 GB / 1440x1080 / 00:20:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kendra Lee Ryan - License To Cum

Kendra Lee Ryan is such a bad driver, she knows there's no way she will pass her driving test. Driving instructor Sean Cali can't believe how unprepared she is, she can?t even park properly!! He must fail her. She has already told all her friends she would get her license today, so she is going to show him what her real skills are! He will get his dick sucked like ever before and she will even let him pound her tight pussy and cum on her face and big round boobs... Scene contains blowjob, titfucking, forward & reverse cowgirl, and doggystyle until he cums on her belly.

MP4 / 1.36 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Latina Noob Fucked Hard

Plump newbie Rosa has just met horny Jay, and Jay likes what he sees. He massages her big belly with his hands and then spreads her legs so he can lick her meaty cunt. Out comes the dude's thick cock, and the chubby Latina gobbles it right up, giving the stiff shaft a good working over with her red lips. Our grey-haired hero next pushes Rosa on her back and jams his massive member into her moist muff for some hard fucking in missionary position followed by continued pussy-pounding spoon style after the spicy slut turns on her side. Rosa's immense stomach makes Jay even harder than usual as he bends her over and stuffs his swollen schlong back up her wet twat doggie style before pulling the Hispanic hoochie on top of him and pumping her fleshy quim some more in cowgirl position as her large butt dominates the view. The carnal couple return to missionary as Jay gets ready to cum, and he pulls out and jacks a huge load onto the fabulous fatty's chest. The spent stud professes that Rosa is his favorite "dirty girl," and she grins with well-earned pride.

MP4 / 1.46 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:29:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Laura the Foodie - Nude BBW Cleans Kitchen

Watch me dance through my kitchen, fully nude, while music plays and I clean like the good housekeeper that I am. Dancing around, every part of my voluptuous body bounces and jiggles, especially my soft tummy and thick thighs. See my belly plopped on the counter as I reach for the top shelf, and glimpse my tits hanging down onto the table while I wipe it clean.

WMV / 555 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Laura the Foodie - Shower and Orgasm

One of my favorite ways to get off is by using the detachable shower head. I love the way it feels against my sensitive clit. Watch me wash myself off and then bring myself to orgasm with the powerful water pressure. I moan extra loud when it feels this good.

MP4 / 246 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lexxxi Luxe - Ready For Lexxxi

If you like big, heavy, hanging, massive, soft tits then you know and love Lexxxi Luxe. Luckily for us Lexxxi is a good friend and always agrees to the things we make her do with her huge tits. We let our imagination run wild and did what every big tit lover dreams of doing to massive tits. We bounced, shaked, and made her slap her tits all over Sean?s cock. After she gave him a mouthful of those ripe titties, she sucked and fucked the shit out of him. Those tits were bouncing all over the place as she rode him hard in every position. After some rough fucking, Lexxxi was ready to take one of his surprises on her tits. In the end, all we can say is that we are very happy when Lexxxi pays us a visit! Scene contains blowjob, titfucking, sideways fucking, and missionary, cowgirl until he cums all over her giant tits.

MP4 / 1.97 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:33:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lilly's Lusty Debut

Lilly's a red-haired, tattooed, pretty plumper, doing her first scene with us. Seeming to be instantaneously aroused by Jay, our chubby chasing Svengali who appears to have a mesmerizing affect upon her, putting her into a deep trance of erotic, sluttish desire with just his commanding stare, gentle caress, and hypnotic voice. He quickly has her on her knees feeding her ravenous appetite for cock, as she gives his prodigious pecker a wonderful, wet, sloppy blowjob. She then mounts the cock for a raucous ride in cowgirl, as Jay spanks her big, beefy round ass to spur her onward to orgiastic ecstasy, which is just what this hungry harlot needs as she begs him to fuck her hard. Jay spins her around to fire his meat missile up into her ravenous slut hole in reverse cowgirl, catapulting her into a reverie of orgasmic wonder as she appears to be lost in the trance of her passions unleashed. Jay then lays her down on her back to lap up the sweet nectar of her honeyed hole before fucking her with his meat saber in spoon. A true cocks-man, he first teases her with his rigid rod until she's teetering on the brink, then drills her with jackhammer like speed and intensity before putting her in doggy to really drive this chubby beauty home. Using his entire body weight to propel his wonder wang deep into her fleshy pussy, using all the energy that he can muster, he gives this ravenous slut exactly what she wants and needs. Having realized the formula for her fulfillment, he puts her in missionary, pounding her as hard and fast as he can. Apparently this wanton wench gets off being dominated and used as a sex slave, so the more that Jay controls and uses her for his own pleasure, the more pleasure she derives from it. Unable to hold back any longer, Jay sprays his creamy white slut sauce all over her face.

MP4 / 1.34 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:27:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy