Chubby Babes

Nickolette

Naia Bee - Honey Bee Queen Naia

Naia Bee, who busts her bra-straps with 38HH hooters, says she always wears a bra except when she goes to sleep. "I like fitted, see-through bras and I usually go to specialty stores for busty ladies," said Naia, who calls herself a "Russian sensual deviant." "I've had attention because of my chest all of my life, ever since I was in my early teens. At first it was frustrating but now I love it. My favorite outfit is ripped jeans and a V-neck T-shirt or any stretched-out top. That usually does the trick, but no matter what I wear, I always catch someone's eye." Naia is the Latin word for nymph. "I can suck on my nipples and toes. I masturbate a few times a week. I have toys that are designed to stimulate my clitoris and that just drives me wild." Let Naia Bee drive you wild. She's got the honey.Naia Bee shares the honey, taking off her body suit and bra to release her heavy 38HH twins. Naia plays with 'em, licks 'em and claps 'em, then pulls off her panties and gives herself a hand.
"I love lots of kissing, nipple licking and pinching and someone softly going down on me or me on the guy," Naia said. "I'm sexually assertive and I love oral sex, giving and receiving. My favorite position is cowgirl."
Naia is into foxy females too. "I'm bisexual, therefore I love girls and how they feel, smell and taste. I'm not really into public sex, however, I love to foreplay and show extreme affection in public."

MP4 / 907 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:36

Genre: Big Beautiful Woman, Fatty Girls, Chubby, BBW

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Porsche Dali - Porsche Goes For A Ride

Guys can't wait to get into a Porsche. Porsche Dali's massive 42GG tits are man-magnets. "I grew up in a very strict Christian home," Porsche said. "I had always been told to wait to have sex until after I was married. I met a guy from the next town over and he swept me off my feet. It was a cold, dark night in the middle of November. He took me to the lake outside of town and led me down to the beach. There he laid me down and fucked me senseless. I am sure that is where I picked up my exhibitionist tendencies. Now I have sex as often as I can.

MP4 / 989 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

RealLilyBrutal - Lily Brutal and Pascal White meet again

"As soon as we'd shot the magnificent Lily the first time we knew we had to do another scene with her. Thing was, how could we top what we'd already shot with her? BBW humiliation, food carnage, rough sex - we'd packed so much in.This wasn't so much of a problem when we rebooked her. It had very much become a problem two hours before the shoot, after we'd been wracking our brains for ideas and come up with the sum total of completely fuck all. We shouldn't have worried. Lily appeared, all bright, bouncy and beautiful, and suggested she play a girl we'd booked for the first time who turns up on my doorstep a whole lot bigger than she looked in her pics. Perfect. This would fit in really well with how Lily loves getting scorned and humiliated about her weight.Then she showed us the rope she'd brought along and agreed to incorporate it into her solo scene to show how she uses it to get off when she wanks. Then we talked about water and getting her face dunked in it, and cling-film and getting her head wrapped in it, and cable ties and getting her wrists bound by them, and all of a sudden we had a whole lot of juicy stuff to shoot because Lily got very excited by the idea of all of it. So after a complete brain fart of creative hopelessness, Lily saved the day by getting all our juices going and we shot everything we came up with and had a right royal rumpus with it. In stark black and white, that list is as follows:- Vaginal fucking- Orgasms- Physical & verbal domination & humiliation- Rope play- Wrists tied with cable ties- Water dunking- Head wrapped in cling-film- Deepthroat & face-fucking- Face-slapping & spitting- Squirting- Spanking- Masturbation- Toy- Cumshot (CIM)It's all very raw, it's all very aggressive, and despite Pascal's protestations during the role-play at the start of the scene that Lily's basically too fat to fuck, his penis clearly has other ideas because it's sticking right out from under his trousers, rock-hard and belying his every word, pretty much from the moment he first appears on-screen to when he takes it out for her to have a suck on. Maybe he thought it wouldn't show because his trousers are black. Maybe his penis is erect so often that he actually doesn't notice half the time. Maybe I should have spotted it as well. It's just one of those little moments we all cherish and love here at PSS, when we try to do things right but can't help fucking things up.One thing's for sure - Lily doesn't fuck up in her scene. She totally owns it and she's magnificent"

MP4 / 951 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:40:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Julie Ginger - redhead SSBBW loves getting dicked down

Christian is headed to the gym, but Julie Ginger wants him to head out to the pool with her. He refuses and won't budge until she gets out the coconut oil. He loves her massive ass and he loves oiling this PAWG up. His cock gets instantly hard, and soon they are fucking vigorously until he cums in her fat pussy.

MP4 / 1.49 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:25:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Reyna Mae - Cuckold Challenge

You can't have me. You can only watch me suck a real man's cock. Stroke your worthless dick while you watch. Try to last all the way to the end of the video. Jake cums a huge load on my tits and if you're a good cuck and last until the end of the video, I'll let you lick it off

MP4 / 1.15 GB / 1440x1080 / 00:15:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy