CrazyM Question

doejohnblowjoe

Hey guys,

Does she do any cum shows anymore? Even in group or private? I've seen a lot of her and but never do I see her cum. A little rubbing here, maybe a finger or two but that's about it. I think her older stuff she used toys and whatnot but is there anything recent? She wants a small fortune for a true private and so I don't want to spend the cash to find out the hard way.

Indifference

On 8/14/15 she did get naked in public & again in a group. First time I have seen the whole deal in 2+ years (maybe). She used to do it (naked) a lot more. I'm not sure she liked it much. As soon as she figured she could get people to tip big w/o it, she stopped. I will say, August has been an interesting month. Watching her fall, after her big start (#3 -> #23). Once upon a time, she used to own that site. Not so much anymore. I think she is starting to understand, if she wants top 10+ she has to really work for it. I think she doesn't have much interest in that.

I think, if you tipped her BIG, she would do something like you're asking about in a true pvt. She always has her true pvt tip @ something ridiculous, like 6K+. She will occasionally have someone meet that requirement and be in true pvt for 40+ mins. when she comes back she's all worked up. messed hair, sweaty, out of breath, ect.

other then that, good luck.