Curvy girls Great enjoyment (bbw)

natalie510

Study This

I was checking out a canal in my neighborhood to see if it was big enough and worth the time to bring out my kayak for some fishing and recreation when I saw Victorya. She was staring intently into her lap top making sure she was investing her money wisely when I made her an offer to make some more money to invest. We negotiated for a little while after I made her comfortable enough to entertain my antics and we finally settled on a price. 500 smackers for us to go back to her place and generate some cash flow from her ass. She got right down to business and took care of me like a pro. Maybe she was the one fishing for some schlub with a couple dollars to give her more money to invest.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Duration: 33 min 26 s
Size: 727 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tanlines, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Play Time

I saw Payton having lunch at a hot dog stand and I struck up a conversation. After she told me she needed cash for books and other school expenses, I knew I had a chance to convince her to come along with me and have some fun for a price. She was pretty reluctant at first but she agreed because she really needed the extra cash. As much as she enjoyed herself, I think she should have paid me a little something. Her ass was plump and firm and she gave a great sloppy BJ.

Media Info:
Duration: 32 min 27 s
Size: 706 MiB

Tags: Brunette, White, Shaved, BBW, 1 on 1, Straight Payton Smith, Josh

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Cum Over Me

Another gorgeous day with a beautiful lady that happens to have the melons every man desires. Selina had an audition with Ramon for her Extreme Naturals, but was having second thoughts. Ramon gave her something to wear that would show off her huge tits, and thats when things got hot and heavy. They decided to take it to the bubble bath where Ramon dipped her enormous natural tits in. Fucking her in every position was the key, cause her beautiful naturals would not stop shaking.. Enjoy..

Media Info:
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 22 min 10 s
Size: 214 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Stockings, Big Boobs (Implants), Tanlines, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

The Other Side

Man has sex in the clit filled world of what he believes to be sexuality, butt there is, unseen by most, there is another world. A place that is just as pleasing but not as noticeable...THE OTHER SIDE. This is a tale from the other side. Darlene has a phenomenally huge ass. An ass so enormous, plump and juicy, a starving man could survive on it for weeks. We, here at Mike in Brazil, pride ourselves in providing you with the very best asses Brazil has to offer, but I believe we have truly outdone ourselves this time. Many thanks to Tony for introducing me to one of the greatest natural wonders of Brazil, Big Booty Darlene.

Media Info:
Duration: 32 min 54 s
Size: 715 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Ass, Tanlines, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Background Talent

This ass is incredible amazing volptious fucking GREAT.Keita came through the house today to tell me about her new gig and how she wanted to practice so I decided to have her come and show me a few things.She ended up doing a few more things than I expected.And with that ass Keita rocked my world.That has to be the hottest ass and fattest ass I have seen yet.But enough of this.Check It Out and...EnJoY

Media Info:
Resolution: 404 x 720
Duration: 47 min 9 s
Size: 473 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Full Moon

Soraya came by to show us a great time. She shook her ass and waved her tits all over JBs face. She even showed us some of her parlor tricks. She can smoke a cigarette through her pussy and her ass. After that amazing display JB could not resist any longer and went to town on that titanic ass. I think she devastated him pretty thoroughly because the day after his back was hurting, he was walking kind of funny and he did not want to play soccer. This one is a circus worthy freak. She is a big top attraction for sure.

Media Info:
Duration: 32 min 42 s
Size: 719 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tanlines, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Park Pussy

Today Hunter went to the park to check out some Tennis programs and practice with his hot little trailer. But after she a little occupied he had nothing else to do but leave. On the way to the car Hunter spots Zoei sitting at the bench by the lake and What can i say... Zoei had to have one of the sickest bodies to ever be featured. Zoeis ass and thighs was fucking ridiculous. Out of this world and truly a sight to see. This was truly a MILF my friends and a woman in every sense of the word. She was a bit timid at first but after Hunter had a shot at her she really loosened up and let it all go. After a little small talk Hunter decided to take things back to his place and really have a taste of what Zoei had to offer. Let me tell you... HUNTER was fucking PLEASED!!!

Media Info:
Duration: 47 min 25 s
Size: 1.01 GiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Shaved, BBW,

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Brown Suga Babe

The things you can find in a Tennis court.Today I came across Nazar.A beautiful ebony big titty freak.This girl was looking delicious and in wanting of some cock.So I decided to give her a few lessons.But it looked like she knew a little more than me.And after a while things got a little XXX so we took things inside.Theres where she got changed into something too hot for tv.And when she came out it was a wrap....

Media Info:
Duration: 41 min 14 s
Size: 416 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Lustful Striker

Aggatha was playing soccer with Tony and the flirting kept getting more and more risque until finally they both couldnt take it anymore. Tony went BALListic on Aggatha and ate licked her from head to toe. There are two things we love here in Brazil. One is soccer and the other is fucking. This update shows you what we love to do with our spare time. Tony couldnt get passed her ass but eventually he put it in her third input and scored a GOOOOOAAAALLLLLL.

Media Info:
Duration: 33 min 57 s
Size: 748 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Tanlines, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Smooth Satin

Whats better than cars and big booties. It all began when my boy Voodoo had to clean to his car so he had the brilliant idea of calling Satin over.And let me tell you it was the perfect call.This chick was thick and juicy.She had an amazing body and the face to match.She came in and got her hands dirty and she made sure those rims were shining and clean.But fuck the rims this girl got fucked something nice.Best part she took it in the booty.So yes it was done justice.Big nice juicy booties you gotta love it...

Media Info:
Duration: 43 min 33 s
Size: 438 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

A Holiday Special

Here is a RB for all you BIG BUTT lovers out there. Just in time for XXXmas as well. Luscious here has an ass that is just too much for the average man to handle. Luckily for us Jordan is a seasoned veteran and pounded the pussy right. Check out the doggy style position in this one...that ass looks amazing.

Media Info:
Duration: 39 min 51 s
Size: 893 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Stockings, Lingerie, Big Ass, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Breasts In Latex

Damn Shyla brung it! This chick killed it! Her massive tits were out of this world my friends. She came dressed in this super tight suit, but once my J-Mac took that shit off...BLAM! Tits all over the place. We had her jump,jog,and twirl those bad boys all over the place. Then J-Mac oiled them up and those boobs looked better than ever. After the customary BIGnaturals inspection, we took Shyla inside and thats when the real fun began. J-Mac gave Shyla the business and layed the pipe down on those naturals titties. He had her going nuts and wanting more!

Media Info:
Duration: 51 min 28 s
Size: 1.09 GiB

Tags: Big Ass, Big Boobs (Natural), Puffy Nipples, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Curvy Brunna

We saw Brunna sunbathing and I dared JB to go put a quarter inbetween her butt cheeks. He is so fucking crazy he actually did it. And thank god he did. It kind of broke the ice and once we apologized and she knew we were just playing around she really relaxed and opened up. We went back to my pool and she gave JB every bit of her bodacious body. Big tits. Big ass and a nice tight pussy. Not to mention her masterful blowjob performance.

Media Info:
Duration: 36 min 48 s
Size: 823 MiB

Tags: Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tanlines, Cameltoe, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Onto My Bone

Aryana is a pure freak! This woman just loves the dick! Aryana called me for a purpose and I knew when she called me that she wanted the business. So I brought her my cock because I knew it was my time to fuck this voluptuous beauty.This chick was wild and she had to be tamed by my cock!

Media Info:
Duration: 27 min 53 s
Size: 281 MiB

Tags: Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Great Bombs

Great Bombs indeed! Charlie is letting loose poolside, and shes fucking horny too. Man, these tits are amazing and huge. I had her shaking them all over the pool, then I got a chance to feel one, fucking great. We took it indoors where John was hanging, and He was as amazed as I was about the size of those things. Great Bombs!

Media Info:
Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 219 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Boobs (Implants), Cameltoe, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

A Day Off

Rebecca was home on her day off because she had scheduled an electrician to check out an electrical problem.What she didnt expect was that she would end up fucking the electricity man.And what a lucky dude.Because Rebecca was a beauty.What a fucking lucky guy...Oh Well...

Media Info:
Duration: 35 min 18 s
Size: 353 MiB

Tags: Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Cameltoe, Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Super Wetter

Mellissa titties were enourmous.So i told tony to play some water tag with her and wet her shirt.By the time he was done wetting her she looed like she didnt even have a shirt.Lucky Tony...I envy him some times and this time was one of them..I would have loved to lick those titties for days...And she fucks like a pure veteran...

Media Info:
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 34 min 58 s
Size: 325 MiB

Tags: Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Texas Imports

Ive never seen titties like this!!!! Seriously im baffled how she doesnt fall over every time she getts up! Next time i see her, im going to bring a kick stand, so i can chill underneith them.. and maybe go camping

Media Info:
Resolution: 240 x 352
Duration: 24 min 8 s
Size: 80.1 MiB

Tags: Big Ass, BBW, Short (Petite), White, Baby Oil

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Change Of Plans

oh man what a sexy cuttie this one was. found her buying a 40oz at the convenient store! she had a nice juicy ass and when she bent over with a g-string it was like a tasty biscuit

Media Info:
Resolution: 240 x 352
Duration: 35 min 50 s
Size: 266 MiB

Tags: Outside, Boat, Redhead, Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD

natalie510

Anal Actually

We were just chillin out having a picnic when cuttie walked by. She was wearing daisy dukes and had nothing to do..jackpot i thought. This was going to be easy..

Media Info:
Resolution: 436 x 640
Duration: 33 min 57 s
Size: 252 MiB

Tags: Brunette, Big Ass, Tattooed, Shaved, BBW

DOWNLOAD