Met-Art Etna - Maysu 27.08.2014 (125 photos)(5616 X 3744)

JacksonHole

Linked images are not 5k
From the Posting Guidelines thread:
"Full-size images (as published by the originating site/studio) are preferred, but the minimum acceptable size is 2000px[.]
[...]
Each set of thumbnails must be accompanied by one or more filehost download links providing a COMPLETE ZIP/RAR SET of FULL-SIZE IMAGES (as published by the originating site/studio)."

These images are 2048px on one side, so that's fine and the full-size images are available in the download link, so while the OP's post is not ideal for everyone (notably those who'd rather not use Filefox and instead use an image downloader), it meets the guidelines of the mods/admins.

EDIT: I shouldn't assume the OP's gender.

@elcapo22 - The link for this set is broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobconseco

Shouldn't the subject then reflect the linked images as a different size? With the subject showing 5k, we'd all expect to see 5k images linked.

JacksonHole

@elcapo22 - Thank you!
---
@bobconseco - I have always assumed that the subject of a post suggests the listed image resolution is "obtainable" but isn't always the resolution of the thumbnail links. Having the gallery "preview" available for those who want, say, mid-res...and the zip/rar link for those who want the biggest size images. This always made sense to me, so I never questioned it.

Not saying you're wrong, of course.