Femdom Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

vioroca

Officer Jane - Smothering Reform

Year: 2019
Cast: Officer Jane
Tags: bdsm, femdom, facesitting, uniform, licking, ass licking
Description: No better way to show a degenerate prisoner who is in charge than deciding when and where they get to breathe. Officer Jane releases her disobedient male from solitude just long enough to make sure he understands who makes the rules. Her big, thick ass is the perfect weapon of choice to smother the bitch's face making it impossible to gasp for air without her say. The bitch can no longer mouth off to Officer Jane when he is buried deep in her ass where he will remain for the rest of his sentence.
Duration: 00:17:37
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.0 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 1.25 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/5808452039f18/Officer_Jane_-_Smothering_Reform.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

vioroca

vioroca

Alex Coal (Alexs Sensual Strapon Surprise)

Year: 2017
Cast: Alex Coal
Tags: legs, rimming, cum, oral, strap on, missionary, strapon
Description: Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, gy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.
Duration: 00:26:13
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 24.000 fps, ~1 800 Kbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 363 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/a18128269fb0b/Alex_Coal_Alexs_Sensual_Strapon_Surprise.mp4

vioroca

vioroca

vioroca

Crystal Rush Russian Model Turned into a Sensual Domina

Cast: Crystal Rush
Tags: russian, strap on, femdom, foot, anal, foot worship, dildo, tease, strapon
Description: Crystal is a super hot Russian top model friend of mine who is very curious about the female domination world. Today we will meet a dude who is getting married, and instead of a bachelor party, he is interested in being dominated by a hot and kinky babe. In her first femdom experience, she will tease his caged cock with her sexy body, finishing with a perfect anal fuck with a strap-on dildo.
Duration: 00:57:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~3 686 Kbps avg, 0.167 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.54 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/e3f4ea43ca42d/Crystal_Rush_Russian_Model_Turned_into_a_Sensual_Domina.mp4

vioroca

Mackenzie Moss - Chastity Law

Tags: femdom, humiliation, chastity
Description: If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them
Duration: 00:17:08
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 1.24 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/df7c82303d865/Mackenzie_Moss_-_Chastity_Law.mp4

vioroca

Daphne Dare - Sperm Destroyer

Cast: Daphne Dare
Tags: femdom, dildo, bondage, toys, stockings, anal, uniform, prostate stimulation
Description: Nurse Daphne has a patient strapped down tight ready to undergo her anti-breeding program. Men that are admitted to her un-orthodox clinic have been deemed unworthy to bring anyone into this world. Their Wives, Girlfriends or Mistress's drop them off to Nurse Daphne to have every single one of their sperms completely destroyed. Using her full-proof technique of having the man's cock, balls and ass-hole filled electricity is exactly how she burns away the last of his manhood. Once they have been strapped down and filled with high powered electrical voltage for 24/hrs he will never be the same man again.
Duration: 00:12:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 276 Kbps avg, 0.149 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~120 Kbps
Filesize: 828 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/a6ec20a0be02b/Daphne_Dare_-_Sperm_Destroyer.mp4

vioroca

Submit to my Breathtaking Ass Scissors Choking

Tags: orgasm, milking, panties, stud, scissors, femdom, legs
Description: You have been denying your pitiful orgasm for 3 weeks now. Every single word out of my mouth makes you weak and desperate, you would do anything to please Me. You follow my orders like an hypn'otised zombie, letting Me take your breath as long as it pleases Me. It doesn't matter if you're suffo'cating, dying under My spell would be so perfect. I'm choking you, taking what's rightfully Mine, mesmerizing you with My luscious look and powerful ass. You suffer an intense and scissor hold, where you always dreamed to be, smelling the delicate scent of My wet silky panties. You can't fight my strong feminine legs while I'm taking your breath and strang'ling your throat. Your life is in My hands facing -not only the edge or your orgasm- but also your mortal existence. If I break you, I'll probably replace you with a new toy...
Duration: 00:23:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~3 534 Kbps avg, 0.068 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 631 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/fbd3d6356726b/Submit_to_my_Breathtaking_Ass_Scissors_Choking.mp4

vioroca

Naomi Swan - Stiletto Addiction

Cast: Naomi Swan
Tags: licking, femdom, boot worship, boots
Description: Mistress Naomi Swann is dressed head to toe in leather wearing her favorite pair of stiletto boots. Her lucky slave is in for a real treat as he is blessed with the opportunity to lick the filth from every square inch. His balls have been locked into a humbler keeping the boot boy on all fours and groveling in the presence of a leather Goddess like Naomi Swann. She is young but knows exactly what she wants as she demands the doormat use his tongue for exactly what it's good for. Shining every single inch of her stiletto boots until they are in the utmost pristine condition.
Duration: 00:13:06
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~118 Kbps
Filesize: 950 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/4efdb97aa5c8a/Naomi_Swan_-_Stiletto_Addiction.mp4

vioroca

Bunny Colby - Chastity Trainer

Cast: Bunny Colby
Tags: orgasm denial, tease, vibrator, stockings, bondage, toys, femdom, orgasm
Description: Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind bars. Mistress Bunny pulls out all the right toys to make it as impossible as she can for her slave to keep his caged dick soft. By the end of his training, he will be a perfect employee who knows how to properly focus and make his Mistress proud. Of course his chastity will never be coming off so learning to focus isn't an option....its a requirement.
Duration: 00:14:10
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 997 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
Filesize: 1.02 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/11765ad451323/Bunny_Colby_-_Chastity_Trainer.mp4